The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live such insular, sad lives, but try and portray themselves as worldly.. it drives me mad. Nick explaining what a mocha is like they don’t exist in every cafe/coffee shop in England. Acting as if the French toast sandwich is some new invention, maybe they would enjoy the lodge more if they came out of their bubble at home. It’s just green tea, tea cakes and sharing fish and chips 🙄
That’s exactly the word I’ve been looking for- Insular! Describes them to a tee. And I bet they don’t know what it means- Prick is checking his Google Dictionary now! Lolololol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Twats can’t even be arsed replying to comments!!!
Join the Patreon hints and tips page for £1.99 with an added additional tip of £2.99 with a one off fee of £4.99 to get the first 3 top restaurants of Leeds. For the additional top 10 only an extra £9.99 per month for min for 12 months and for a VIP package and telephone from pouty to tell you the restaurant he prefers - only £19.99.
Many thanks
TLG XOXO

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big wife apparently can’t eat a meal without hunching over double at the waist and gobbling it down with her elbows on the table. Trash.
They bought the twats a cheeseburger pod, presumably in return for subs.

Reactions: 9
So the Epcot fireworks don’t have music and are like the standard ones you get at home!! Looked pretty amazing to me, I don’t think they get that some people can only afford to go once a year if they’re lucky so have to enjoy and make the most out of every visit.
---

Reactions: 5
Can I just say Blaze Pizza is “not all that” and the counter where they prepare the food is so mucky 🤢 Blaze Pizza is a vloggers bandwagon to jump on!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.