The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say Blaze Pizza is “not all that” and the counter where they prepare the food is so mucky 🤢 Blaze Pizza is a vloggers bandwagon to jump on!
The wives definitely paid for Blaze pizza as you can tell the way Prick and herpes were so over the top about how amazing it was. But in May when they paid for themselves it wasn’t any good

Reactions: 11
So did we ever see The Bazzas meet The Munters? Who is avoiding who here? The twats are normally joined at the hip with The Bazza's but have spent all their time with their new pals. Ahh never mind they will make up for it when it's time to leave the villa and they end up on their doorstep.

Reactions: 9
So did we ever see The Bazzas meet The Munters? Who is avoiding who here? The twats are normally joined at the hip with The Bazza's but have spent all their time with their new pals. Ahh never mind they will make up for it when it's time to leave the villa and they end up on their doorstep.
I think the blonde munter looks like a young Maxine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The beedy eyed tattooed wife looked a bit sad when herpes said, 'next time they see them will be in Beverly'.

I think she was hoping to get invited to the caravan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I just say Blaze Pizza is “not all that” and the counter where they prepare the food is so mucky 🤢 Blaze Pizza is a vloggers bandwagon to jump on!
I do like a blaze pizza, but I had McDonald’s pizza in I-drive this week and it was so much better 👌🏻

I’ve just seen the Anal Kingdom thumbnail, could Pricolas be any more Jimmy Savile?!

Anyone want to Photoshop a cigar in? And a Pric’ll Fix It necklace 👍

Hi Pric you massive bleep.
If anyone does shall we change our pic to his like we did with poutys ? For a week

• Haha
Blaze Pizza is perfectly alright but they’re just another chain you get in generic strip malls all over America. All these vloggers wetting their knickers over it because they think it’s only in Disney Springs and it’s some sort of gourmet experience. Daft bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Blaze Pizza is perfectly alright but they’re just another chain you get in generic strip malls all over America. All these vloggers wetting their knickers over it because they think it’s only in Disney Springs and it’s some sort of gourmet experience. Daft bastards.
And let us not forget, Rick really doesn’t like chain restaurants!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A quick knock up.... I'm sure someone can do better as my copy of photoshop isn't working at the moment so did this in paint.
PJS.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Classic Prick comment at Epcot - Poutine……licking his fingers greedily, “Oh yeah, it’s like tinned meat we have at home!” What the actual duck!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see “aclaireytail” has the exact same case as Rick same colour too, also sponsored by the same company, this must mean Rick & Lee are NoT so special after all 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I see “aclaireytail” has the exact same case as Rick same colour too, also sponsored by the same company, this must mean Rick & Lee are NoT so special after all 😂😂
I bet they are gutted to realise that they have been lumped in with all the other low level grifters

• Haha
there is so much that has bugged me with the latest slog i dont know where to start. safe to say the 2 of them are completed twats, users, scammers, scroungers, twats, twats and not forgetting they are twats,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing worse than when someone says we are completely mad.

they must be two of the most boring people on the planet.

normally they repeat what they have done on trips. They are so lost for ideas they are now repeating what they did a few days ago!

pricky saville has had a face like a slapped arse all this trip and the constant moaning and bean just wants a kids meal in Disney rather than go home and watch prick toss around with the van again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.