The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the beginning of the Disney Wives Hollywood Studios vlog, awful camera work, it was all over the place.
I don't think I could sit through a vlog, every time you could see them vlogging in the background of P&Ps vlogs the blonde one was screeching OH MY GOD! At one point when they were all coming off a ride, Leigh was side eyeing them as if to say shut up.

Reactions: 4
Leigh actually admitting that because of Vicky and Emma, they've spent more time in the parks than they usually do. Yes Leigh, it's because the wives are on a proper two week holiday like normal folk. They want to do as much as they can, with their own hard earned money, not piss about for two hours then go for a nap.
P&p will have needed a holiday when they got back to recover from this one. Aw, diddums.
It was the fact that they said it is exciting seeing the parks through their eyes as it is all new and exciting, yet won't think of the joy it will be for the nieces!! They might not like roller coasters but there is so much more they could do in the parks with them to experience joy, but as we saw, they hate to stand in queues and a lot of what they would be doing (character meets, shows) they will need to wait around.

I also saw Nick side eye the wives a few times when vlogging the same time, but what does he expect?! If he gets to scream on rides and ruin everyone elses experience, they can talk to a camera at the same time as him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They seem to have been obsessed on these last slogs about alligators, and here they are eating them! Think it’s probably put one of their lodgers off them ( the Manchilds, not the gators!). Other interesting fact only 16 comments out of 34 thousands subscribers and they hardly ever respond, mainly delete.
thats because its easy to buy subs in the begginning to get yourself over 10k, then push to get noticed by every disney vlogger around to help promote you and convert their subs into paying guests....

Reactions: 6
They just go to florida to drive to no where that reminds them
Of every other place they have been. You’re in Florida you thick twats all small towns look the same. Primark in Nottingham reminds me of the primark in Lincoln.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Baldy doing something he hasn't been able to do all holiday.................CHILL.

What a hard life he leads. My heart goes out to him.

I guess it's difficult to chill in between having 10 holidays a year (equating to approx. 6 months), endless AirbNb stays, visiting every coffee shop up north daily, finding time between watching every show Netflix or Disney Plus release, and editing for half hour a day.

#workaholic #welldeservedchill #chillingforgail #whatshewouldvewanted
Do you think they are trying to be like Tim tracker

Reactions: 4
I also saw Nick side eye the wives a few times when vlogging the same time, but what does he expect?! If he gets to scream on rides and ruin everyone elses experience, they can talk to a camera at the same time as him
Yep, but he was happy to plonk blonde wife next to him on Tower of Terror so he could film her reaction as she is scared of it!

Side note, I have been blocked by the wives on insta so they've had 'the list' from the twats of who to block because they've been mean to us! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It was the fact that they said it is exciting seeing the parks through their eyes as it is all new and exciting, yet won't think of the joy it will be for the nieces!!
The wives have been to Orlando before so that comment from the twats is ridiculous!

Also the big wife meeting Edna Mode indoors and wearing her sunglasses for the photo.......she's taken over from Prick!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep, but he was happy to plonk blonde wife next to him on Tower of Terror so he could film her reaction as she is scared of it!

Side note, I have been blocked by the wives on insta so they've had 'the list' from the twats of who to block because they've been mean to us! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

The wives have been to Orlando before so that comment from the twats is ridiculous!

Also the big wife meeting Edna Mode indoors and wearing her sunglasses for the photo.......she's taken over from Prick!
She will be dressing like him soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They live such insular, sad lives, but try and portray themselves as worldly.. it drives me mad. Nick explaining what a mocha is like they don’t exist in every cafe/coffee shop in England. Acting as if the French toast sandwich is some new invention, maybe they would enjoy the lodge more if they came out of their bubble at home. It’s just green tea, tea cakes and sharing fish and chips 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.