Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
Maryanna sauce.

They’ve got that one wrong so often I’ve started questioning whether they’ve got it right and I’m the one saying it wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Lifeisgood

Recap: still useless, still scamming, still lying, still uploading slogs months behind real time, family now not interested in being used for views.

• Haha

kidd3321

I felt so uncomfortable watching them all sit around. Phones in hand and Nick trying to unlock a phone with his elbow.
I also noticed she didn’t walk to beach. But P&P were in front. Checking phone cameras. Making sure Chloe wasn’t trying on Poutys fishnet stockings and disney kitten heels.

The channel is a complete mess. One minute I’m watching them parade around Walmart for cheapest water. The next minute they’re taking insulation back to wicks. They are so bored in life. Bored with each other.

Also, watching this shit show of a van is hilarious.

• Haha
  • Sick

Squirrel108

#43 birds, bats, fag butts,mozzies eating them alive, so it’s au revoir to the first French dive

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
This is the worst hotel in the history of hotels. But its cheap . Wonder why they booked it then 🤔
I live in south Manchester - If that’s where I think it is then it’s the one on Palatine rd in Northenden it’s absolutely the worst hotel ever (joint bottom place with the one that was called Sasha’s in town not sure what it’s called now). I think they charge about 40 quid a night on booking.com with free bed bugs included. Imagine being such a tightwad you book that place to start your holiday 🤣

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
Is this prick for real?? Their whole life is rinse and repeat from food to travel!!

They do the exact same Florida holiday twice a year 😡😂

Even pouty knew he was talking out his arse!

Attachments

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
They raise a real serious question. Is there anything these pricks won’t monetise? Cancer, greif, campervans, nieces, batty b??

they are scum!

Theodore

VIP Member
That annex part that Janine’s in looked really shit. The whole place was like something Granny just died in and the family are letting it out instead of clearing it out. Maybe she died from smoking all those ciggies. Was that a fag burn on the bedspread?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
You can do three countries here you know, you live in England, you could easily go to Scotland and Wales in the same day, especially from where your apartment is.

• Haha
  • Heart

bollyboy

£3.29 for poached eggs on toast at Morrisons. What does the stupid twat expect?
All the sheep on Facebook are sharing their disgust and ensuring that their bald master is doing ok after this trauma.
They probably will need a holiday due to the stress and anxiety caused by this holiday (sorry I mean work)

• Haha

bollyboy

Those kids must be bored shitless ! Why don’t they take them on a proper kids holiday instead of their boring effort of holidays
The holidays for themselves first and foremost but they’ve dragged the kids along so the sheep can tell them what great uncles they are.
What child given the choice would pick a place in the middle of nowhere in France.
Been better on an all inclusive with water park nearby and other children to interact with instead of walking around with 2 morons talking about pastries.
Fook me they are kids for god sake, how absolutely boring, driving around all day bored shitless.
Stupid selfish dickheads.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Everything seems to be now
Florida rain
Florida sun
Florida wind
Florida traffic
Florida A/C in van
Florida Netflix via VPN
Florida coffee
Florida size food portion
Blah blah blah

pair of fucking idiots
When they said the van felt like it had Florida
Air-conditioning I was wondering if I should take the car to have same done also 🤨
Oh and the Florida style kitchen tap 😂😂

• Haha

domwood

Just fitted the waste water tank. We’ve now got to take it off to add a tap and drill the floor! Ffs man Fit it after!!! Talk about arse backwards🙄🙄
was it just me, or did that waste tank seem like is was a 60ltr and not a 100ltr to match the fresh water.. not a big issue, until you factor Prick doesn't have a water level gauge in there, so the first time he'll know it needs changing is when the shower floods...

and as for plastic sealing the pipes rather than cutting and buying pipework that'll clamp from both sides? I cant help feeling since he's building this really on the cheap he's not going to factor in the grey water tank is going to need some chemical assistance to ensure that the rotten smellls of old water and waste don't scent out the van...

Knowing Prick he's gonna damage that waste tank on the first speed bump he hits, as i'm not convinced he's got enough clearance.