Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
I love watching it sped up during these slogs and you see Prick doing 100 million different things yet pouty standing there holding a screw. Then he’ll come back to camera and be like “so WE’VE just finished insulating the inside of this ermm, what’s this called again?”
Absolutely useless that bloke. Imagine if Prick finally had the balls to fuck off and leave. He’d be unable to cope. He’s incapable of looking after himself. Makes me wonder if Prick is getting carers allowance looking after him? Or PIP for his non existing IBS.
You can also tell Pouty is getting bored shitless now. Like the other day when it was raining “shall we just watch movies on the sofa all day?’
Nick was firm straight back - No.

Why. How. When and what are the sheep doing funding this lifestyle who are quite happy to make daily trips to the shops and eat out every single day.
It still absolutely baffles me.
He def don’t have pip or carer allowance I’m community carer and it’s very hard to get pip it’s all based on points

Reactions: 4

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
How many patreons do you think they have? I mean, it’s too many for them to be comfortable us knowing obviously but let’s assume they have 1000 and they were all on minimum £4.50 per month that would be £4.5k per month less whatever Patreon take in commission.
No way would it be that high.. If you look at channels that have far higher subscribers, views and also list their patreons they have nowhere near 1000 subscribers, they would need to be in the million+ subscribers to get many patreons .

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Janines house looks very well lived in.

Cheap thread bare cord carpet in the living room, with a sofa that's seen better days, and just very run down looking, her house wasn't what I expected it was the total opposite.

Theodore

VIP Member
It’s a bit left field isn’t it, Valbonne? I can’t imagine this pair coming up with the idea on their own, more likely another case of the owners being viewers and inviting them.

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The creeps calling the bazzas their Florida parents....

eh Nick your only 7 years younger than them.

Certainly not old enough to be your parents, more like slightly older siblings.

The creeps can't let go of their youth that was over 2/3 decades ago.
They are fucking ugly enough to be from the same gene pool as creepy Bazza

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Interesting to see the opening credits of Bazza’s pathetic efforts there’s a scene where they’re in a bar and Bazza is up dancing, Prick looks at him then turns round to the rest of the party laughing. Not nice laughing like “aren’t we having a great time” but nasty mocking laughing like “Bazza looks a right dick everyone, doesn’t he?” Nasty piece of work that one.
I noticed that too and Bazza is either that thick he hasn't realised or just desperate to keep the cunt in the intro for the viewers he's scrounged off the back biggest scroungers of the lot.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
updated my comment (appoliges took over the 20mins to add my thoughts):

I watched that one live when it came out on the pubic channel, and that piece hasn't been edited (went back and rechecked now). If it has it would've been impossible to have done it without butchering their monolog where they're discussing the meal they're about to butcher that night, it's always been that 3 seconds of knife showcasing, so unless you have access to the extended one where they spent 10 secs in clear silence to let here dance around before continuing to talk to the camera, i'm going to disagree that as fiction.

Fairs fair, I don't like the guys for the way they mistreat the kids during the holidays and use them as a prop for the channel, but advising they portrayed something they didn't really makes this tattle thread less truthful.

Should she be playing with knives in the kitchen? no? Should she have been told off to the side of the camera? yes.

I'd be more concerned that they seem quite happy to film the kids in swimsuits, and let them sleep in a room with a very open balcony to a steep drop with no thought to safety.

It's also very apparent in the previous vlog their VERY VERY happy with the chateau on entering, prancing round the rooms 'homes under the hammer style' to the point you could wipe Nicks smile off his face even if he'd found a dog turd in thecentre of the kitchen. it's HIS castle in france and he was gonna love being king for 11 days.

They only moved due to the mum or pouty (or most likely both) complaining of the bites, noise and I suspect given it was never shown... the lack of internet. It has to be something bigger to make this a bigger deal.

Usually Nick bitches on camera after leaving, but never takes time to video the issues, where as these ones felt more forced.

1. the pillow nick raised was an unpacked one from inside the original casing. that colour in particular wasn't down to sweat, but more due to UV damage from the fire retardent chemicals slowly being moved to the top over time. sure is a 10yr old pillow, but i'm sure there were others in the cupboard.

2. the shower floor is part of a wet room, its not designed to keep it all in, thats why theres another drain in the floor outside the shower unit in the main part of the room.

3. the Electrcal wire hangingout of the wall was an RF cable. commonly used to connect into the back of a old CRT TV to display pictures on the magic box (they have one of these loose in their van....)

4. if you look at the broken toilet, you'll noticed the screw isn't broken or aged at all, its missing. its been pulled from the right side of the seat to disconnect the tiny hinge to make it appear unsecured, the fact theirs no mark around the silver socket indicates bowl indicates that one hasn;t failed, so I would suspect the other one was loosened underneath before pulling loose. A quick fix to repair manually which nick would know, which makes me wonder if he's done this before.

5. a well used pot, clutching at a straw, no proof that's not been caused by lasts nights offering the the italian gods of french cuisine.

6. the espesso machine doesn't work (not plugged in) given their habits with electronics I wouldnt discount they messed up trying to switch it on.

7. the BBQ had old ash in it, not clean griddle under the rusty one that on the previous vlog was UNDER the BBQ on the previous vlog.

8. Bottle found, claimed to be under a bed. which is impressive given the sunlight damage to the plastic visible. again no evidence that was acutally there previously when they went were installing the fan working in that room from the previous vlog.

9. the cigerettes from the balcony get a mention, that Nick said outright he had no issues cleaning up.

10. when wowing over the chateau in the previous vlog the smiles and conversations never mentioned 'ooh this is grotty' and 'this isn't up to Air BNB standards'. Note that Nick admits he didn't have any issues with any of this, but has taken this all in from Leigh and the Sister over the last 24 hours. Leigh admits the main thing that started the complaint is the shower, so he's not used to a wet room style shower.. god help him in the van if they ever park somewhere where it leans....

11. the owner still offered a full refund of the nights stay and letting, but they still chose to bad mouth and film the whole thing.
Nick still defends the owner even at this point, so we all know this is HerrPouty's work to ruin someones livelyhood.
Yes I said I think it's been down to Bean being jealous of the neighbours big pool, and Janine has probably orchestrated it too.