Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theodore

VIP Member
How many patreons do you think they have? I mean, it’s too many for them to be comfortable us knowing obviously but let’s assume they have 1000 and they were all on minimum £4.50 per month that would be £4.5k per month less whatever Patreon take in commission.

Reactions: 5

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yip, that's one thing we haven't seen them doing, yet they're quick to jump on IG and slag of others for it..

I hope they didn't complain and try get a member of staff in bother 🤬.

Oh how awful if they pick up bed bugs in their luggage and bring them back to the caravan 😉 or worse infest the Airbnb in France and get charged to clean it.

Cowfarmer33

I'm still laughing at the biggest sad act in the Disney village from earlier. Wearing a Theme Park Bazza t-shirt to a theme park is bad enough but posting a selfie of yourself to your hero's Facebook page to gain his attention is just tragic.
I know I saw that as well he was so disappointed he didn’t get to meet his hero 😂😂

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What's their obsession with staying in a hotel pre travel day.

Never once in all these years have we ever done that, we always just leave from home straight to Airport (in plenty of time for drinks though).

Just proves they hate their home life so much they need away sooner.
---
Screenshot_20230826-213251.png
Screenshot_20230826-213257.png

---
Screenshot_20230826-213251.png
Screenshot_20230826-213257.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
He probably picked that as it was giving the biggest discount at the time and then planning everything to fit round it not thinking it would be the most suitable . . . but time will tell if they do actually enjoy themselves.
I know I for one when I was younger hated holidays that involved a lot of time in the car

All pissed that prick didn’t book an Airbnb at the prettiest village in France and off they pop to the subdivision house that’s 2 miles from the town centre.

Theodore

VIP Member
I dread to think what kind of fuel economy that thing will have by the time they’ve filled it with wood, water and all of their shite (Pouty’s hanging plants).

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Poor janine and the girls brought new clothes for the holiday and the holiday is shit she we looking forward to go

Millyve

VIP Member
We’re going to get wine, cheese, baguettes, French things, oh and maybe some pasta and garlic bread….

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
She’s all over the France cruise group on Facebook too posting the link to the video of her beloved Dumb and Dumber.

View attachment 2392064
So who's going to inform her that they're scamming bastards, lol.
---
bit pot kettle black on the footage given how much leigh and nick take and put into there's on the odd occasion.

After seeing their recent instagram posts it's clear as of August 11th they REALLY haven't factored in the weight of the vehicle given the sheer amount of wood now residing on ALL walls, floor and ceiling and this is before adding the 200kg weight of a fully laden fresh and grey water tank + 150kg allowance for themselves +50kg for the fridge and microwave + 35kg for each leisure battery (they'll need two for everything they're going to run so far. and a base weight of 2050kg for the crafter van before modifications,

add approx 150kg for all the wood they used up until Aug 11, and approx 40kg for the mattress.

so we're presently looking at 2.8t before
shower,
cabinets,
kitchen,
solar panels,
pipework,
solar energy transfer equipment,
TV,
clothes, (usually 20kg each based on holiday weights)
foodstuffs,
any fuel needed of which a full taken will be approx 60kg.
7.5kg gas tank + spare (15kg total at max)

the moment that reg is revealled I'll be reporting it to the police to have it over a weighbridge before it endangers anyone, as I suspect the Bodge guys havent considered re-enforcing the axels for the additional weight, nor considered replacing the tyres for a move practical heavy load capacity (or even considering the weight of a spare
You forgot Leighs hanging plant, lol.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Its weird that the sheep watch the videos before we get to see them but none of these things are highlighted to them before it gets put out.

Are the sheep just so brainwashed by them they don’t dare point these things out or are just blind to it? 🤯
Not only that, but they have / had "proof watchers" or whatever the hell they call them to look at the vlog before it goes out to the sheep. I think Daniel is / was one.

• Haha
  • Wow

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Very telling that Mr & Mrs Walrus didn't go...and they could have, I suppose.

They probably don't like spending anymore than two nights with the girls, they probably want peace and quiet, and I don't blame them.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Seriously how dangerous is that??

fucking stupidist thing I have ever seen them do!
She looking for other people wishes for prick that’s a sort of thing he would do
---
And both dressed liked they belong in Benidorm

Last edited:

florida1011

Chatty Member
Bazza takes as much as he gives.
Without these cunts and other channels he latched on to he would probably have 100 subscribers. Don't feel sorry for him.
Oh trust me I don’t feel one bit sorry for bazza, he’s on the same prickometer level as these two in my opinion. I just think they could have max pork pies in, poor cow was gutted she didn’t get to munch on them

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Is there any need?? I don’t want to see his legs and dippers! 🤢
---
He’s so odd. It’s like his head has done a 180 on his body
Yuk I can’t bear the sight of his trotters in the sliders they give me the rage followed by the urge to vomit 🤮

• Sick