Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Remember the Airbnb they had when they went to Floriduh with Maaaaaaaaark and Hannah? That was a disaster too, it looked grim and the pool was condemned!
it was proper rank, but we know what to expect from these pair of idiots.
I may have missed it but what's happened to Mark and Hannah?

Reactions: 4

bollyboy

“Fountain of knowledge”
Don’t be so pathetic, do they think he’s reciting knowledge he’s gained over the years.
Fook me, he’s googling as he goes along and even then he gets it back to front normally.
All the while these dickheads blow smoke up their arses they will think they are a better class of human being than joe bloggs.

It’s an education for the girls also, yes that’s correct.
Let’s never do this again…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Theodore

VIP Member
Lots of reviews of the hotel mention the car park being really tight. No idea how big their car is but sounds like it could be tricky getting in or that they might come back to find it scraped.

Reactions: 3

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Im putting it in here incase they edit it out..

And Janine was there, she was walking up and down next to them the whole time.
Screenshot_20230828-171732.png
Screenshot_20230828-171752.png
Screenshot_20230828-171841.png

• Heart

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Had to laugh at the comment that Mr Bazza, Mrs Bazza and Mini Bazza are coming. That's more like "OSHA BAZZA".

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think the oldest attention seeking girl was annoying Nick when she was prancing around in the background with the French stick.

Wonder if the girls are full siblings? they look like chalk and cheese. The guy that died could just have been the youngest girls dad only.

• Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Why does the sister always squash her legs by sitting in the smallest space in the back/in the middle - why wouldn’t she make the one with the smallest legs sit there - it’s not because there is only a lap belt - there is a proper seat belt…. I just don’t get it

PJones

VIP Member
Didn't he say he had changed the car and had been refunded some money? Perhaps he downgraded when he swapped and saved that way. Any bump with a suitcase on a lap would cause someone a significant injury, janina would have have an abdominal injury others a head injury.