Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
Guys, out of curiosity, I went and checked the vlog before last where the oldest was waving/dancing with the 8 inch kitchen knife, and low and behold they have edited out I would say 20 seconds, and just left in about 3 seconds,they have made it look like she's just took the cover off to look at it then after a few seconds put it back on.

Do they think we're daft.
I must have missed that

Reactions: 4

domwood

Here's a screenshot..she was dancing around with that 🔪
View attachment 2412594
I watched that one live when it came out on the pubic channel, and that piece hasn't been edited (went back and rechecked now). If it has it would've been impossible to have done it without butchering their monolog where they're discussing the meal they're about to butcher that night, it's always been that 3 seconds of knife showcasing, so unless you have access to the extended one where they spent 10 secs in clear silence to let here dance around before continuing to talk to the camera, i'm going to disagree that as fiction.

Fairs fair, I don't like the guys for the way they mistreat the kids during the holidays and use them as a prop for the channel, but advising they portrayed something they didn't really makes this tattle thread less truthful.

Should she be playing with knives in the kitchen? no? Should she have been told off to the side of the camera? yes.

I'd be more concerned that they seem quite happy to film the kids in swimsuits, and let them sleep in a room with a very open balcony to a steep drop with no thought to safety.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I couldn’t focus on anything other than Ricks shorts, they hypnotised 😵💫 me!! And not in a good way!

• Haha

domwood

ooh that pool.... yes that'd piss them off royally!! and Nick probably has 12hours of moaning about no air con.

Fannybygaslight

So they got up at 6.30 for a lunchtime flight? Got a transfer at 8, you only need to get there 2 hours before!
---

I thought that too about the airport overnight stay, they could have all stayed at the apartment the night before (which I think they did anyway) it’s only 30 miles from the airport or even got airport transfer which would have been cheaper.
What do you mean you think they stayed at the apartment anyway?
---
You couldn’t pay me to go on that holiday- horrendous. That is not a proper pool and the meal they cooked looked disgusting. The kids I feel sorry for, caked in make up and chav mannerisms. They are not being brought up well.
Vile dirty old dump, Prick has chosen it nobody else would have been allowed an opinion
---
Found that on Airbnb and looking at prices it is about £130+ a night in Oct so prob £200 a night in July Aug!! They’re there 11 night I think Prick said !! £2200 !! Plus flights, car, airport hotel and transportation , plus paying extra for luggage on flights, petrol costs pus spending money ! I’m sorry did they win the effin lottery? They’re a absolutely sht**** cash at the moment.
But keep paying up each month ‘us friends’
Can you put the link on her of the dump please?

Fatman74

I don't watch obviously I just go off what you wonderful tattlers post. And when I read I shouldn't be surprised at their antics but but I am astounded at what I read. Can they get any lower. Slagging Morrisons the air bnb taking all the good rooms. Yet we aren't allowed to bed mouth because they are super stars

• Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Agreed. But it should have been dealt with in house.
The owner lives in the UK and is not at fault for knowing conditions. The cleaning company is.
But they went out their way to YouTube the worst parts of the dump after happily living, eating and sleeping in it for 24 hours first.
if so bad. Wouldn’t you be straight out?

Air bnb can sort it and refund.
No, they had been travelling all day. Kids, stress etc I don’t think it would be reasonable to expect them to change property on the day of arrival. If I had been on my own yes, straight onto AirBnB (and I’ve done that) but with family I would probably have stayed the night, got to grips with the full state of it then been on to them first thing in the morning. I’d probably put a review of the state of it on Airbnb and tripadvisor too, because it WAS a shit hole and the host/owner needs to get a fucking grip of it before anyone else gets bed bugs.

• Haha

Lifeisgood

I saw a comment about it the other day, apparently they haven't even been to Canada :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Found it!

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 15.03.14.png

stokie108

VIP Member
I’m not of a financial background but by the looks of it from a turnover of £1.6mill, they made a £75k loss in their last trading year???? Or have I read it wrong?

Attachments

DeakyBlinderz

I think TLG are closet IFAMers 😂 copying them converting a tin can and now visiting the same places as them, maybe Mr Mingham floats their boat!! he also dyes his hair black and rocks wearing a mankie beanie!!
---

Title edited in 3 .... 2 .... 1
Can you imagine that YouTube collaboration The Ingham's and these two 😂 proper car crash YouTube viewing

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So pathetic how they get excited over Apps that could keep a 7 year old entertained at the airport.

What does he expect? of course the bloody case will end up in the plane.