Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hels52

VIP Member
Why not just buy lightweight kitchen unit doors already finished, I’m guessing he’s made them all out of plywood gonna be adding so much more weight. I guess we’ll get to see them in Oct !
They will fall off as soon as they put stuff in the cupboards. That they won’t film

Reactions: 3

Theodore

VIP Member
That scene where they were eating the rank omelette on “terst“ and we saw a speeded up bit of the four of them at the dinner table. Pouty and his dad have exactly the same profiles. Chinless wonders.

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I believe Janine has food issues, she plays with her food moving it around the plate and takes ages to finish.. it's already been mentioned in the past Nick says she takes ages.

She does look underweight, and it's showing in her face and making her hagard looking, and she looks in her early 60's and the girls are her grandkids.
---
I think she looked the same as Gail age wise

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
This pic of Bean says locked, but when I click on it I can see it, but I'm not subscribed...

have they changed their minds with the only 5 likes?.

Screenshot_20230826-214038.png
Screenshot_20230826-214044.png

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Do you think these two dickheads paid for Janine and the kids to go to Nice ????? They make it sound as thought they paid when they say taking our Janine and nieces to Nice. Baldy saying that he used to be a nervous flyer, errrr you have had enough practise the last few years so no wonder if comes naturally to you now !!!!!
Yes I think they did, so they can use them for content...

Janine doesn't mind exploiting her kids in exchange for a free holiday.

The french stick which turned out to be a huge bread knife. Janine's parenting skills are top knotch to be letting her wave that around.
to be fair she might not have been near by to see but the two twats were looking right into the camera so could see and then Pouty Spielberg edited it and left it in !!

Reactions: 2