The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Fountain of knowledge”
Don’t be so pathetic, do they think he’s reciting knowledge he’s gained over the years.
Fook me, he’s googling as he goes along and even then he gets it back to front normally.
All the while these dickheads blow smoke up their arses they will think they are a better class of human being than joe bloggs.

It’s an education for the girls also, yes that’s correct.
Let’s never do this again…
They are on school holiday. Give them a break you stupid gits. Let them have some fun
---
I’m sure he sits and thinks of things to say. Does not realise what a twit he looks

Reactions: 6
‘For this missing the van build vlogs’

they always get it wrong!
They get basic English language wrong so often, don’t get me wrong I’m no English professor and make mistakes sometimes but this is on the daily now! And often times supposedly checked before uploading 😳

Reactions: 8
They get basic English language wrong so often, don’t get me wrong I’m no English professor and make mistakes sometimes but this is on the daily now! And often times supposedly checked before uploading 😳
Im the same and with auto correct sometime it makes it seem worse 😂😂

They are trying to sell a premium service on all these social media sites and don’t even take 2 mins to read over their posts.

Exactly and on the pronunciation side of it, you can Google how to pronounce words if you're unsure. Prick spends his life on google and Wikipedia so should know this

3 meals in 3 countries? I didn't see them eat in Monaco, they had a slushie.
out of their price range to eat anywhere in Monaco. Or should it say, “there was no where that had a kids menu” 🙄
---
which one of you shady fuckers are Vonnie and Andy 🤣🤣
they won’t acknowledge how bored shitless those kids were on this entire trip, absolute criminal of Janine to subject them to this tit show of a holiday, from the manky shiteaus to the diabolical meals courtesy of chef nick. I feel like setting up a go fund me for Janine to send her and the kids on a proper holiday, poor cow looks pissin miserable

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is he straight and married to Susan?

Or homosexual, and he fancys the "boys"?
---

Monaco would have been to expensive for Janine...
so sluchies all round.
Why take her there. When we plan family holidays. We have a social gathering and decide what we are going to do. It
Other want to do some different things we don’t mind as long as they are happy.

They have done no family get to get her to plan their holidays. Can you imagine when the eldest girls chats to her friends
back at school. It will be like……. Well yeah we went on a so called holiday with prick and prat and they took us to the south of France. Stayed in a tit hole where everyone was eaten alive with the bugs in the house. The they moved us to another equally as back place. My uncle really is thick as tit and didn’t know what noise crickets make…., well they don’t purr do they. ….. my sister was so boards she looked like a psycho like I did when I got my hands on that whopper of a knife…… we was banned from talking might as well been as school. Any way glad to be back for some normal food and not a bowel of something that fell out of uncles nicks arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hilarious. Prick ‘ know all know nothing’ getting in the wrong lane for the tolls, and then not knowing how to use them. I thought he knew everything. I feel let down! 😂😂😂
Funny that he didn't watch a youtube video on them first, since that is his go to for everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IMG_5707.jpeg
Where to start with this one… Does he think he’s the bloody BBC?! ‘Well known supermarket’ ‘Xmas sweets’…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tesco is selling the 2 for 7 with Clubcard.

He's probably talking about corner shop owners buying them.

And who cares Jim.

PS.
I hope they bought them in cash.
---
And they have been stacked up in most supermarkets from August, and will be till Christmas Eve....I don't think there will be a shortage 🙄

View attachment 2422635Where to start with this one… Does he think he’s the bloody BBC?! ‘Well known supermarket’ ‘Xmas sweets’…
I mean this 'Jim' is a complete twonk anyway these posts he puts up but it reallllllllllllly irritates me when people don't the difference between brought and bought; ffs! This 'Jim' could be P&P as they're always pronouncing everything wrong....

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2422635Where to start with this one… Does he think he’s the bloody BBC?! ‘Well known supermarket’ ‘Xmas sweets’…
He’s been ripped a little on the post.
That moron needs to get a girlfriend, boyfriend or dog and do something normal with his time.
What an oddball idiot, imagine being the twats neighbour and the crap he would spout.
Proper curtain twitcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why didn't Jim challenge the guys at the time, and get a member of staff over to complain...

No, he would rather run to fb like a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.