The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids look absolutely miserable.

They’ve also clearly refused to eat any more of pricks swill.

Reactions: 12
So they say they didn’t like stuff like that when they were younger but dragging the girls round knowing how they are feeling. Should of left them with their mother to do the pool or a day on the beach

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice after Prick bangs on the bell it said ‘do not touch the bell’ on the sign. Just sums it all up really, bell end.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
3 country’s in one day…. Mind blowing…. My friend managed to drive to Croatia in 24 hours the other week…. 6 country’s…. Suck on that losers. P.S it’s not difficult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They should've gone to one of those Eurocamps, in their own car. Plenty of things for the girls to do and the twats could've gone off on their own to do their Google cultural visits, with Janine and the girls joining them sometime.
Stupid holiday for the kids.

• Heart
Welcome to Spain,France , Monaco,Italy !!here is a posh lambrogini,drinking orangina ,the kids looked bored shitless,masha playing with knives plotting what idiot to bump off 1st so they can have a decent holiday instead of the walking dead dragging around every flower garden, funeral parlour and hill top fort in France!!
These two expert travel planning couldn't plan a day in butlins never mind a family holiday with kids

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They should've gone to one of those Eurocamps, in their own car. Plenty of things for the girls to do and the twats could've gone off on their own to do their Google cultural visits, with Janine and the girls joining them sometime.
Stupid holiday for the kids.
When our two were young we drove to estartit to a campsite, it was very good. We stayed in a caravan lol.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230901_203241_Chrome.jpg

Love and thrust you........this person is worse than Pouty 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
9.05 Prick yells "Look at the size of those melons" not a phrase he's said many times before I'm sure!

Janine and the girls look piss bored and so fed up in the back of the car. Like someone else said the silence is odd, there's no chatter
Even when P&P exclaimed they were in Italy the others did not join in

• Haha
IMG_2710.jpeg
IMG_2711.jpeg

IMG_2712.jpeg

We came here when the grand prix barriers were still here…. Wow bet you say you’ve been to the Grand Prix to the sheep.

I was in Monaco on the warm up day in 2019and could here the cars zooming round the track… can I claim I went to Monaco Grand Prix?

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t focus on anything other than Ricks shorts, they hypnotised 😵💫 me!! And not in a good way!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I despise both of their faces but Prick is looking very ill in these vlogs, pasty floppy pop marked skin......and that pic a few pages back of him on the sofa hugging that cushion makes me feel sick......he is a very, very odd individual
---
Get the kids some orange Gina 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I skipped to the end just to see what chef nick rustled up for tonight’s evening meal….. well tickle my tits til Friday… look at that delight… bleeping pasta in cheese sauce AGAIN!!
It’s bleeping brutal at this point.
Surprised he didn't do g-nocchi for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well well well… I’m used to these two taking extremely unprepared walks on hot treks in America without any hydrating fluids, criminal of three adults to keep exposing two young children to it. Resorting at one point to standing next to a sprinkler, grim times for those kids. They are going to have some serious evidence on their hands when it comes to disassociating themselves from their uncles in a few years.

Leigh-hee with an all-timer tonight, ‘Orange Gina’, almost thought he was referring to one of the Florida sheep but no he just can’t pronounce a drink. Almost as good as Lambrergini and, right at the end, Franche!!

The 3 country thing. “We’ve been to three today.” No, you started in one, you visited another and you visited a principality. “We’ve had meals in three countries” You can do that in the UK, anyone who’s taken an Aer Lingus to the US can say the same, but more than your crazy definition of countries, Trades Descriptions will be after you for the describing that tinned (surely?) ravioli disaster as an Italian meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.