The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on WTF are they on about with Aperol Spritz, another thing they are late for.

Reactions: 9
His behaviour was appalling in the restaurant no table manners at all - talking about bogies. I hate YouTubers in restaurants it grinds my gears you are paying to relax and eat in peace and instead have tools like this. Also why does he wave and shake his hand when he is eating - it’s strange

Reactions: 10
Weren't they sponsored by some kind of a translation app that they raved about!! it would be handy for them whilst in France coz everything is French!!

Reactions: 8
Sits at the fountain and wistfully declares he can’t believe he‘s in France. Almost expected him to break out in that “Can you believe that in England they’ll be having their lunch now, we’re an hour in front so it’s almost like we’re in the future” attempt at existential crap they come out with. Seconds later he full on splashes the girls, every single time, you can set your clock by this 50 year old man being near water and splashing his nieces, the very definition of Uncle Nobhead.

Everything is old town olde worlde all the time. Leigh-hee makes two comments about muscles, mate give it up.

“Everything is natural here, untouched, just like Typhoon Lagoon” I mean you just can’t make it up.

Pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat pizzaboat on second thoughts no let’s not, let’s have coffeeboat, no let’s not because it’s apparently strange for a BOAT to not have COLD MILK on TAP on a 30 degree hot day. Instead let’s just shovel Camembert in to our gobs. That, the other cheese medley and then cheese and bread later.

Nick says “lavender smells of retirement homes” ah yes, you are here in L’Retirement D’Village et Caravannes

Nasha or Pasha ? Looks at a bracelet that is 3.50 (less than Leigh-hee’s bottle of wine) and they just carry on walking. Just buy it her! Give her a positive memory. Inject some positive endorphins into this relentless uphill slog of a holiday. But a few minutes later HE BUYS HIMSELF BEADS FROM FROOONCE. Wtf.

Best Leigh-hee for today is surely referring to Gin liquer as “30% euros”.

1 minute clip of a feral rodent licking itself clean with its slimy tongue, and then the camera went off Leigh-hee and on to a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He has another FB that's not locked, called James Stanley, and you can see him and his wife.

He has the same kind of glaikit look as bazza.

And his wife looks a 'can I speak to the manager' type.
Awwwwww I cannot find him there is so many

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
That french restaurant scene.

Has no idea how to eat mussels you essentially use the shell from the previous as cutlery.

The butchering of English is bad enough now add French into the mix … Les is not pronounced Les it Ley !!! Do not pronounce the ‘s’

Does Leighvil really have a foot fetish or something? We don't need to see your horrible little trotters 5 times a vlog mate

Nick talking about getting the iconic photo of the lake because that's the one on Google. Why don't you live a little and put the phone down for more than 5 seconds. I bet he sleeps with his phone in hand

I think the bit that got me was the final remark "Next year we'll take the van here".

If that van makes it up one hill that's one thing, but to imagine Dick and Dum in the Van'galow suffering heat with no aircon, mosquitos, sh*tt*ng in a bucket before trying to move the crafter around tight country lanes is another.

now they've promised it, let's see if they'll do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He talks utter shite, Jesus Christ ..

“We’re heading up a massive hill now and the pressures changing. The bottle in his door is starting to crack and shrink”

Wtf 🤨

• Haha
I think the bit that got me was the final remark "Next year we'll take the van here".

If that van makes it up one hill that's one thing, but to imagine Dick and Dum in the Van'galow suffering heat with no aircon, mosquitos, sh*tt*ng in a bucket before trying to move the crafter around tight country lanes is another.

now they've promised it, let's see if they'll do it.
But you should never go back to the same place and try and recreate a memory ? Please can they take the van to the Nordic countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
50 pages in just over two weeks, the slogs recently have had so much material :LOL:

• Haha
Who else thinks that prick would recreate his own Camembert and mussels in a vlog next year 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.