The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious. Prick ‘ know all know nothing’ getting in the wrong lane for the tolls, and then not knowing how to use them. I thought he knew everything. I feel let down! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t even manage to hate watch that one, absolutely boring as Fook and switched off after 10 mins.
Those kids must be bored shitless, that day was more suited to an 80yr old couple who just like to potter around before dying. One of the worst yet in my opinion.

I don’t know why Janine and the girls don’t just stay around the pool, get some snacks and floaties and have some good old fashioned pool fun!
---
I don’t know why Janine and the girls don’t just stay around the pool, get some snacks and floaties and have some good old fashioned pool fun!

Top line from prick. I only appreciate this now. I hated it as a kid, what with 2 kids with you????? You absolute self centred pair of wankers! Spend all day dragging 2 under 12s around Europe! When all they want to do is go in the pool! Twats!

They could have easily gone on an all inclusive for cheaper but that wouldn’t be so cultural would it!!!! Your in France! Stop saying it’s so French! Makes you look dense!

Reactions: 15
---
I’m not sure they get a choice if ‘uncle’ Prick & Pouty paid for them to be Vlog fodder !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww that tongue really gives me the boak. It's almost as bad as those eyebrow gymnastics that he used to do.

• Haha
Prick really needs to find some T shirts that fit him. His saggy tits make me want to vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They should've gone to one of those Eurocamps, in their own car. Plenty of things for the girls to do and the twats could've gone off on their own to do their Google cultural visits, with Janine and the girls joining them sometime.
Stupid holiday for the kids.
We stayed on a Eurocamp site in Carnac northern France in August a few years ago. The weather was gorgeous, 2 fab beaches (one large beach with a boadwalk and lots of tourist shops and restaurants and a smaller quieter beach). A pretty little town with local shops as well as 2 supermarkets and onsite pool with water slides. Places to visit in the local area even standing stones just outside the town. We used tesco clubcard vouchers to cover the tunnel and drove. The static caravan we had was pretty cheap, way less than a villa or air B and B.

Something like this would have been cheaper and worked for both the girls and their mum and the LG's. But no doubt Prick knows best and the want the girls in all the vids to "boost" views.

We stayed on a Eurocamp site in Carnac northern France in August a few years ago. The weather was gorgeous, 2 fab beaches (one large beach with a boadwalk and lots of tourist shops and restaurants and a smaller quieter beach). A pretty little town with local shops as well as 2 supermarkets and onsite pool with water slides. Places to visit in the local area even standing stones just outside the town. We used tesco clubcard vouchers to cover the tunnel and drove. The static caravan we had was pretty cheap, way less than a villa or air B and B.

Something like this would have been cheaper and worked for both the girls and their mum and the LG's. But no doubt Prick knows best and the want the girls in all the vids to "boost" views.
My niece and family have done this a few times, her kids are about the same age as the girls. It's perfect. Don't know if it's the same place as you went but theirs was close enough to go into Paris for the day. I'm sure Janine and the girls would have loved that. Also, get this Prick ( not you @century898) you could've tagged a couple of days in DLP at the start or end.
Basically, they are selfish and have no clue.

Reactions: 8
The girls will resent them in the end for not letting them have a child’s life. He constantly torments them to the point I can see the older girl telling him to duck off

Those girls has got told to be quite in the car while vlogging and that’s why Jannie got the hump I believe

Reactions: 6
When they were walking up that steep hill you could tell the youngest was struggling and wasn’t up for it. But yet they still continued. She is a terrible mum not standing up for her daughters and letting these wonderful uncles control their lives. The look on the smallest ones face while she’s playing with that knife is really worrying looked like she was ready to stab Prick

• Haha
“Fountain of knowledge”
Don’t be so pathetic, do they think he’s reciting knowledge he’s gained over the years.
Fook me, he’s googling as he goes along and even then he gets it back to front normally.
All the while these dickheads blow smoke up their arses they will think they are a better class of human being than joe bloggs.

It’s an education for the girls also, yes that’s correct.
Let’s never do this again…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying it looks like LA because the seas blue🙄.

Creeps, there is blue sea like that everywhere in Europe.

I think because they have only been to Lanzarote and Cyprus.. they honestly have no clue
The sea is blue like that in parts of the UK as well. The sea was that blue in Cyprus to. I wonder if they know it's the make up of the sea bed and the sediment in the water that helps determine what colour of the sea looks like.
---
He’s asking for help
Is that a normal oven he is putting in there? I hope its a gas one and not electric, but then again that would be fun watching them trying to use an electric oven off grid and wondering why the battery doesn't last...

Last edited:
  • Haha
The sea is blue like that in parts of the UK as well. The sea was that blue in Cyprus to. I wonder if they know it's the make up of the sea bed and the sediment in the water that helps determine what colour of the sea looks like.
Yip, here in Scotland, on their doorstep, is full of blues sea like the Caribbean.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.