The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay.. which one of you was this?
A safe?? Are they being trolled? :ROFLMAO: How many more heavy things are they thinking about adding?

IMG_7126.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh I feel a bit sorry for Jim as he's a sandwich short of a picnic, and he's using TLG page as his personal FB where most people talk crap on.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I feel a bit sorry for Jim as he's a sandwich short of a picnic, and he's using TLG page as his personal FB where most people talk crap on.
Anyone else would have been blocked by now but not Jim as he keeps the engagement going with no effort from the caravaners.

Reactions: 5
He has another FB that's not locked, called James Stanley, and you can see him and his wife.

He has the same kind of glaikit look as bazza.

And his wife looks a 'can I speak to the manager' type.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this is how prick parks I wonder how many cars he’s hit in his lifetime and fucked off without telling anyone!
---
Never heard of fendi and not sure if celine is anything to do with celine dion. They have absolutely not one ounce of class
---
In Cannes carrying their ‘bits and bats’ in their bag for life from the supermarket. It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to Cannes, they’ve got lovely beaches why did they have to get a ferry and have a trek in the heat with the Roy cropper bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
delusional. Jimmy Krankie, I mean, Max looks like a bleeping muppet character. She’s just a lump with short back and sides, screwed up mouth like she’s chewing a wasp
You mentioning the Muppets has reminded me Mr Walrus looks like a Muppet.
Screenshot_20230903-182238.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has another FB that's not locked, called James Stanley, and you can see him and his wife.

He has the same kind of glaikit look as bazza.

And his wife looks a 'can I speak to the manager' type.
I just looked they suppose to live near me i never seen them about and she suppose to be a nurse at my local hospital

Reactions: 2
OMG Rick asking Lee if he can taste the apple in his dessert even tho there's no apple in it!!
Rick doesn't know how to eat Mussels, Rick, just for you, then you can pretend you knew all along, take 1st Mussel out of it's shell, then use empty shell to pincers all other mussels from their shells, no fork needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.