The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Rick asking Lee if he can taste the apple in his dessert even tho there's no apple in it!!
Rick doesn't know how to eat Mussels, Rick, just for you, then you can pretend you knew all along, take 1st Mussel out of it's shell, then use empty shell to pincers all other mussels from their shells, no fork needed!
Scoop up a little sauce in the shell 🤤 making myself hungry now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG Rick asking Lee if he can taste the apple in his dessert even tho there's no apple in it!!
Rick doesn't know how to eat Mussels, Rick, just for you, then you can pretend you knew all along, take 1st Mussel out of it's shell, then use empty shell to pincers all other mussels from their shells, no fork needed!
His behaviour in that restaurant was Appalling the girls behaved better than him, no clue how to eat mussels, shovelling gobs of cheese onto the bread, treading the kids with the mussels, he’s an embarrassment to Brit’s on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s a fine line between teasing and bullying. Prick should learn that.

However this was the first day of the holiday where there was something for the children to be enthused about (the lake). Getting them away from screeching about LOL Dolls and chocolate was probably a good thing.

Why is Janine so passive? it’s like she’s on something.

Reactions: 6
How many times did pouty showed us his trotters or is he showing us his slider ? duck off and also did I hear right that jannine wanted to look in Gucci and pouty wanted to look in the posh shop made me laugh you all are common !! Embarrassing!!

Reactions: 6
When he was sat at the fountain I knew it was because wanted to splash the kids, honestly if looks could kill that little one would have murdered him .. he’s such a knob!! He would have lost his ever loving mind if they had done that to him.

If your gonna video in the car mirror clean the window and mirror you balding prick

Reactions: 7
All pissed that prick didn’t book an Airbnb at the prettiest village in France and off they pop to the subdivision house that’s 2 miles from the town centre.

If your gonna video in the car mirror clean the window and mirror you balding prick
And make sure it’s now showing your holding up the traffic and causing a tailback with the driver behind tailgating and going side to side as your pissing them off! I always notice people wizzing past them in Florida too. They probably slow down to film with little regard for anyone else

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a fine line between teasing and bullying. Prick should learn that.

However this was the first day of the holiday where there was something for the children to be enthused about (the lake). Getting them away from screeching about LOL Dolls and chocolate was probably a good thing.

Why is Janine so passive? it’s like she’s on something.
She's probably on strong antidepressants
---
How many times did pouty showed us his trotters or is he showing us his slider ? duck off and also did I hear right that jannine wanted to look in Gucci and pouty wanted to look in the posh shop made me laugh you all are common !! Embarrassing!!
Poundstretchers. B&M. Homebargains and ShoeZone is more their stretch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.