The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had issues finding it too...

One screaming difference in the Mouse Guy & Scammer Guys, Mouse Guy says he believes in Freedom of Speech so he won't delete or block comments, the Scammers delete & block with immediate effect, no FOS in their vocabulary !!

Reactions: 16
I watched bazzas travel day vlog, pricks face when he received the bill, was that for the four of them ? Or just him and pouty? I looked at the menu the food isn’t badly priced, the cocktails and drinks on the other hand!! You can see how alcoholic prick added so much to the bill

Reactions: 8
I simply adore the fact that I have had my say to the Mouspiration guy. Felt a little sorry for him as we all laid into things but at least he knows...AND SO DO THE LODGE GUYS!
Open forum for Prick and the balding old man to see what we think of them without it being hidden....And one of the best things for me is that the lodgers will have seen loads of their vlogs by watching Bazza and Mouse.....So so funny that they got there first.
These are moments that keep me warm and rested at night :)

Reactions: 8
I watched bazzas travel day vlog, pricks face when he received the bill, was that for the four of them ? Or just him and pouty? I looked at the menu the food isn’t badly priced, the cocktails and drinks on the other hand!! You can see how alcoholic prick added so much to the bill
It was the four of them. Two burgers, a soup, a noodle dish & the rest was booze. £100 a head 😂 Probably why Nick spent so much time hunting down $1 slices of pizza!
---
One screaming difference in the Mouse Guy & Scammer Guys, Mouse Guy says he believes in Freedom of Speech so he won't delete or block comments, the Scammers delete & block with immediate effect, no FOS in their vocabulary !!
Yes, props to him for keeping it real. That’s why P&P won’t ever meet up with him again next time they’re in Orlando. They’ll make some excuse as to why they can’t so his card is well & truly marked 😂

Reactions: 9
Nicks obsession with food is totally consuming him and taking his life, you have the opportunity to see an amazing sunset but choose to find a $1 pizza? He‘s starving himself for no reason, Nick look after your body and eat better, the full steak and veg on their own would have been better than adding carbs and snacking later, your body thinks it’s being starved so will store fat in wrong places.

Reactions: 7
lodge guys appearing on other peoples vlogs in New York and Florida and on their own they are on Pre Travel day ! What a shower of tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lodge guys appearing on other peoples vlogs in New York and Florida and on their own they are on Pre Travel day ! What a shower of tit lol
Must be trying to avoid the Paparazzi 🤣
Absolutely a load of shite all the messing around with vlogs weeks behind trying to hoodwink people.
And all this bargain bollox how all the holidays are literally free due to his travel agent diploma.
The grief stricken son seems to have soon shaken off the sadness.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was the four of them. Two burgers, a soup, a noodle dish & the rest was booze. £100 a head 😂 Probably why Nick spent so much time hunting down $1 slices of pizza!
---

Yes, props to him for keeping it real. That’s why P&P won’t ever meet up with him again next time they’re in Orlando. They’ll make some excuse as to why they can’t so his card is well & truly marked 😂
I thought the bill was just for the two of them.

Reactions: 4
I thought the bill was just for the two of them.
From what you can make out of the receipt, there seems to be a fair few items on it. Nick says it worked out at “£100 each”. I can’t imagine both couples were paying their own bills but if it was just the two of them, £100 each is still funny AF. Unless he means £100 per couple of course. We’ll never really know. I’m surprised Bazza didn’t treat them to be honest, he’s pretty flush & what with Nick having lost his mum not that long ago. Bazza said “how much was it? which could imply that Nick picked up the tab.

Reactions: 5
Another thing, the apartment is 30 miles from Manchester airport, why on earth do they need to stay in a hotel the night before? Just get a taxi and leave Leigh’s poor Dad out of it. Nick says Leigh’s Dad was worried about the £10 1 minute drop off charge, surely to goodness you wouldn’t let him pay that?

Reactions: 6
I bet at some point they are at the bazzas but the family are flying out and I thought they was all staying together. Could be wrong tho

Reactions: 4
Probably some scabby villa like the one they stayed in with Hannah and Mark last year.

Every day is best when you’re a top travel agent!

• Haha
  • Heart
They fly in Melbourne now which is just over an hour from universal, some great bargains with Tui so don’t see the need to wrack up big transactions on a credit card just to fly with Virgin. In their latest vlog they said the card had been declined as they’d done 25 transaction, that’s some spending to do that many in one day! The trip they’re doing would take the majority of people at least 6 months if not longer to save and plan, also the amount it costs now in America with the poor exchange rate is ridiculous.
To cut a long story short, TUI have had bargain flights under £300 to Florida at certain times of year since the borders reopened a couple of years ago. Nick is so fixated with Virgin flights and collecting points all the time that he was probably unaware of that until an offer popped up on his screen. Travel experts my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love the fact that the KERCHINGA’s who watch the mouse guys vlog get to see the comments they don’t allow on their own channel, it must be an eye opener to some of them!! as someone said it’s kinda satisfying, also the fact they have no control over the delete button 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wouldn’t it be better for them to have a regular credit card with cash back so they can use that money to shop around for good deals, instead of being tied to Virgin? It’s pretty much a full time job for them monitoring the offers to maximalist the points, going to one supermarket for something and across to another for something else. I know they have the time but honestly, who could be arsed with all that, especially when it doesn’t necessarily give you the best the value for money? Pair of front-bottoms.

Reactions: 9
Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Another thing, the apartment is 30 miles from Manchester airport, why on earth do they need to stay in a hotel the night before? Just get a taxi and leave Leigh’s poor Dad out of it. Nick says Leigh’s Dad was worried about the £10 1 minute drop off charge, surely to goodness you wouldn’t let him pay that?
And the poor old walrus would have to get up about 4am to go and collect them from Manchester airport as the flights get in early from Orlando. Bet they dont even give him his petrol money back!

I'm quite far back because even the thought of watching this pair is turning my stomach just now. But did they really ruin everyone's plans of watching a beautiful sunset (which by the way would have probably looked great on the vlog) to go find Prick a bit pizza??? And I'm guessing that if Bazza mentioned it then he's probably been really pissed off about it. I don't get why they are all scared of that rat faced bawbag. Everyone around him seems to be towing the line in case he goes off on one. He isn't God.
---
Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.
He's just as bad as them then. Like I said before, all vloggers are cut from the same cloth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.