The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.
The comments are now turned off!! He's just the same as them saying all those things in the comments about people having opinions then changing his mind...bull shitters the lot of them..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.
Wow and comments now turned off, add one more sucker indoctrinated to TLG cult!!

But at least they were seen, wonder what they said to him, I’ll bet Gail was brought up!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the bleep guys be on his back about the comments that why he turned them off and he just a sheep and followed instructions like a good sheep 😂

But at least they were seen, wonder what they said to him, I’ll bet Gail was brought up!!
I think this Mouse guy was just as bad to be honest. He brought up his wife's mental state in the reply about why he was hanging around with these two losers. I saw that as a threat like anyone who criticised him would make her worse. I would be raging if my husband did that to me. It was nothing to do with the poor lassie. They are all scumbags.

Reactions: 6
All the sheep seem absolutely thick as duck based on their English language skills.

That’s some control they have over people !!
---
Oh the squirming they must have been doing lol
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They all full of tit. People can comment on other vlogs tho. Surprised they. It been asked why they turned them off or asked if the lodge teats asked him to. Or even threatened him

Reactions: 4
P&P probably threatened that they’d get that slog taken down if the comments weren’t censored.

I expect some loyal sheep reported in and a crisis meeting was held. Or perhaps they read the comments on here 🤣

The grifting relies on total control of information available to the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s some control they have over people !!
---
---
Probably grovelling. Offering to do anything just so he deletes the comments. Can't possibly have their reputation tarnished. Want to protect their image. They don't want people seeing through their facade. The ignorant think they are lovely genuine guys. The reality is something very bleeping different. Imagine their precious channel taking a nosedive in subscribers.

I hope the pathetic bald one had a few days of sleepless nights over this!
---
P&P probably threatened that they’d get that slog taken down if the comments weren’t censored.

I expect some loyal sheep reported in and a crisis meeting was held. Or perhaps they read the comments on here 🤣

The grifting relies on total control of information available to the sheep.
I kind of hope they did as that would show that Mouse guy what utter cunts they are.

Last edited:
The Bazzas have been dropping lots of comments that are supposed to sound like "in jokes" between friends especially about Nick but it must be what they think and can't hold it in any longer. Lots of comments about being tight, sharing food, having to open his wallet and cough up money etc. etc. In some ways they could be taken as a response to people like us here on Tattle but I think it's more likely that the Bazzas have the measure of things and are deliberately making these comments to viewers under the guise of banter. There were definitely a few moments in one of the NY vlogs where Bazza was looking a bit miffed, almost eye rolling to cameras as if to say Nick's running the show here and we know our place so we'll just play nice to keep everyone happy. They [Prick and Pouty] really do wield so much control over all the people in their lives.

Also I cannot take another set of Florida vlogs with cackling Batty Brenda, making her perform for views. She's unbearable.

Reactions: 13
He has turned off the comment , what a shithouse
---
I put a few comments on our Bazza vlog about prick being an ignorant twit and baldy being as green as grass, and at the moment they are still there

Reactions: 5
The Bazzas have been dropping lots of comments that are supposed to sound like "in jokes" between friends especially about Nick but it must be what they think and can't hold it in any longer. Lots of comments about being tight, sharing food, having to open his wallet and cough up money etc. etc. In some ways they could be taken as a response to people like us here on Tattle but I think it's more likely that the Bazzas have the measure of things and are deliberately making these comments to viewers under the guise of banter. There were definitely a few moments in one of the NY vlogs where Bazza was looking a bit miffed, almost eye rolling to cameras as if to say Nick's running the show here and we know our place so we'll just play nice to keep everyone happy. They [Prick and Pouty] really do wield so much control over all the people in their lives.

Also I cannot take another set of Florida vlogs with cackling Batty Brenda, making her perform for views. She's unbearable.
Unbearable is an understatement. She was only on a recent slog for about 20 seconds and for 19 of them she was bleeping cackling. I'll go through about 10 TVs if that annoying old biddy is on future slogs for any duration of time. How anyone can think she is funny is beyond me. If she was sitting in a restaurant by me I'd be telling the annoying old witch to button it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has turned off the comment , what a shithouse
---
I put a few comments on our Bazza vlog about prick being an ignorant twit and baldy being as green as grass, and at the moment they are still there
I've just had a quick look and couldn't see any degrogatory comments...which is annoying lol

Reactions: 5
Also people stop coming back here on Tattle and announcing that you've posted comments under vlogs. It just adds fuel to the fire that we're all a bunch of trolls commenting all over the place. Comment away but no need to come back here and link your Tattle account to your Youtube account.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also people stop coming back here on Tattle and announcing that you've posted comments under vlogs. It just adds fuel to the fire that we're all a bunch of trolls commenting all over the place. Comment away but no need to come back here and link your Tattle account to your Youtube account.
Tbf they know we all watching and write on here so its matter less really..

Another thing, the apartment is 30 miles from Manchester airport, why on earth do they need to stay in a hotel the night before? Just get a taxi and leave Leigh’s poor Dad out of it. Nick says Leigh’s Dad was worried about the £10 1 minute drop off charge, surely to goodness you wouldn’t let him pay that?
Because they can film it as a pre-travel day & pre-travel days gets lots of views. I honestly have no idea why pre-travel days are so popular, they really are boring AF to watch. A hotel room is a hotel room & airport hotels are nothing special. The travel days themselves are boring as well, we really don’t need a blow by blow account of the airport shopping, the airline lounges, the food on the flight etc. But it keeps up the ”engagement” & keeps their vlogs in line with YTs algorithms which is what they want & also why they add the Disney hashtags to everything, even it’s not strictly a Disney vlog.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.