The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head around these pair of twats running around a city in 8 hours to then spend (at least) 4 weeks in Orlando doing exactly the same things they always do.

Makes basically literally no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like someone took exception to their reply about their LGBTQ+ visibility. I’m sure that’ll get deleted before long 🤦🏻‍♂️ Criticism not allowed ☝🏻
Already gone. I despise them and all who contribute to silencing others.

I agree to them removing just pure abuse but just anything that doesn’t conform to their thinking is banished too. One massive echo chamber of praise is all they want.

I’m so so glad this forum exists.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They really don’t take any criticism well. I can just see pricks eyes getting more red as he is reading the comments. They need to listen to what people are saying. They are abusers who will get caught in the end

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They really don’t believe in freedom of speech. And when someone, anyone, challenges them, they don’t come back with a reasoned argument, they simply delete it. Such is their lack of intelligence.

I just can’t get my head around these pair of twats running around a city in 8 hours to then spend (at least) 4 weeks in Orlando doing exactly the same things they always do.

Especially when there's a big world out there yet they go to the same theme park in the sun over and over 🙄

Reactions: 10
Only Prick’s speech is free. Anytime Pouty says something he doesn’t like Prick tuts, eyerolls, tells him to give over or changes the topic. This happens everytime Pouty says something that Prick considers “too gay” (anyone except himself) The Cher concert, liking Bette Midler, trying to articulate coming to terms with his sexuality as a teenager….all shot down by Prick. Prick also claimed in their coming out video that he had no issues at all, no big deal, never affected him so Pouty better get in line. And people expected him to take a snap outside the Stonewall Inn.

I actually think if he went to a gay bar he could well end up punching someone as he’d get so worked up and self loathing seeing men he considers too gay (anyone but himself)

Reactions: 12
They are like fooking children deleting comments, the sort of twit who would take his ball home (or doll) rather than leave it once he was going.
The morons really think there important in the lodge world bubble.
Embarrassing how the bleep has soon forgotten about his poor mother, poor excuse for a son.
I remember when she was dumped in the back of the car with crap thrown on her.
We know you read the comments so I hope you feel guilty looking back on the mistreatment of her…….. Fook off

Happy bank holiday everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They really don’t believe in freedom of speech. And when someone, anyone, challenges them, they don’t come back with a reasoned argument, they simply delete it. Such is their lack of intelligence.
They are genuinely ashamed of being gay. They never do Pride, they never do any volunteering for LGBTQ+ causes or make any charitable donations, it’s all “we, we, we, selves, selves, selves”. Self seeking doesn’t begin to scratch the surface with them. The only gay they know is themselves & they shun other gay U.K. vloggers like the Blokes, David/Ian & Robbo/Gent. They say they appreciate those who have gone before them but they don’t honour them in any way. When they were in San Fran last year they didn’t go the Castro or mention Harvey Milk. There’s definitely internalised homophobia going on with them. They’re so caught up in the candy coated rainbow umbrella of Disney. All this business with Ron DeSantis & his “don’t say gay” law should have them seriously questioning where they put their hard earned cash in future (sorry, hard earned grift 😏) but they’ll go back time after time because it’s all they really know. Road trips don't count because it’s a frantic dash from A to Z & back in their room by 8pm every night with a takeaway & a couple of bottles of wine.

On a side note, their moderating guard dogs should also be ashamed of themselves for cowing down & obeying their censorship instructions.
---
I actually think if he went to a gay bar he could well end up punching someone as he’d get so worked up and self loathing seeing men he considers too gay (anyone but himself)
If they went to a gay bar, they’d tit themselves the moment the bartender asked them what they’d like to drink.

Last edited:
They’ve ‘accidentally’ done it again, posting a Patreon post! They are such careless so and so’s!
That's for us, I think.😆
---
I think they are home, this was posted about 1pm UK time, 8am Floreeeeduh time. I don't think he'd post this that early over there, he's too busy editing.
Screenshot_20230430_134101_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean, could they look any more unhealthy. Positively ill .
I was going to comment on this yesterday, neither of them look well. Pouty is very pale & sallow & they’ve both got red eye. Like the Beautiful South song “Old red eyes is back” 😂 But you know, it’s the cold weather, anything to deflect from the real issue.

Reactions: 10

Because the sooner they get to,Florida, the sooner they can fleece free accommodation from The Bazzas. However, trying to,look up grabbing, they do a rushed tour of the US beforehand.

Reactions: 6
Because the sooner they get to,Florida, the sooner they can fleece free accommodation from The Bazzas. However, trying to,look up grabbing, they do a rushed tour of the US beforehand.
I’m not so sure they‘re with the Bazza’s this time tbh. He posted on their FB page a week ago that they were still living upstairs due to the renovations.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.