The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the free Lyft was being booked on Poutys phone why was Prick ordering it.... .he's such a control freak and pouty is a total wet blanket

Reactions: 14
The lack of a petrol gauge on that car might have been a bit of a clue it was electric! Also that wooden box that nick was suggesting was some sort of 19th century clothes drier looked more like some sort of rabbit hutch or chicken coop to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the free Lyft was being booked on Poutys phone why was Prick ordering it.... .he's such a control freak and pouty is a total wet blanket
And sitting in the front. Unless there were cases on the back seat beside Pouty jumping in the front of the car when there’s only 2 of you is weird.

I wonder if anyone at Thrifty had a sneaky film of their styrofoam cooler bursting onto the ground. The staff must have been so sick of them at that point. 16 degrees, “hiking” trails a baby could crawl along and they went armed with a chest of ice and a dozen cans 😂 But no food. Half a bagel, a few sugary cookies and a lean cuisine all day.

Reactions: 9
Leigh loves a rainbow item. Haven’t seen him in much with the rainbow. And that was not the question/concern either. In fact it’s a weird leap. Prick gave the first response and then deleted this, Pouty now responds and tries to soften their answer. They read here and understood the blow back they could get from using words like normal and deleting comments. Go back and heat your ready meals boys. You’re transparent as cling film.

Reactions: 15
Leigh loves a rainbow item. Haven’t seen him in much with the rainbow. And that was not the question/concern either. In fact it’s a weird leap. Prick gave the first response and then deleted this, Pouty now responds and tries to soften their answer. They read here and understood the blow back they could get from using words like normal and deleting comments. Go back and heat your ready meals boys. You’re transparent as cling film.
I didn’t see Prick’s deleted comment. Nasty & defensive by any chance?

Reactions: 4
Baldy would definitely be there knee deep in LGBT stuff....but absolutely no way Nick would he's embarrassed to be married to Mr Bean.

Maybe if he was married to a hunky man with a full head of hair that doesn't colour in and wet himself at a car back firing then maybe he would be more open to LGBT event's?

But for now he would rather not advertise his husband's a pathetic wimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Baldy would definitely be there knee deep in LGBT stuff....but absolutely no way Nick would he's embarrassed to be married to Mr Bean.

Maybe if he was married to a hunky man with a full head of hair that doesn't colour in and wet himself at a car back firing then maybe he would be more open to LGBT event's?

But for now he would rather not advertise his husband's a pathetic wimp.
I kid you not, I am absolutly howling at this 😂😂😂. Like proper belly laughing! My poor dog is giving me proper side eye because I woke him from his kip. Keep up the good work tattlers 🤩 you are all hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so did they actually ever get married or is it still a business arrangement/civil partnership? (their words, not mine)

And happy to GAIN subscribers by stating they are a gay couple yet don't have a single word to say about Florida's (DeSantis) 'Don't Say Gay' policies. Why's that? 👀

Reactions: 10
Ok so did they actually ever get married or is it still a business arrangement/civil partnership? (their words, not mine)

And happy to GAIN subscribers by stating they are a gay couple yet don't have a single word to say about Florida's (DeSantis) 'Don't Say Gay' policies. Why's that? 👀
DeSantis doesn’t say “don’t say gay” he states he doesn’t want children (kindergarten age) being exposed to inappropriate sexual content in school. “No child groomers in schools” would be a more apt saying. But lefties don’t like reality

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
DeSantis doesn’t say “don’t say gay” he states he doesn’t want children (kindergarten age) being exposed to inappropriate sexual content in school. “No child groomers in schools” would be a more apt saying. But lefties don’t like reality
And yet DeSantis fully supports children being taught how to fire a machine gun. I wonder who the groomer is.

Reactions: 15
Again incorrect. Machine guns are illegal DeSantis does not support machine guns. More kids killed in car accidents then by guns - so why not ban cars as well. Unless you are a US citizen you have literally no skin in the game and their gun laws have zero to do with us.
---

Also saying this is a lie and defamation so I’d delete this is I were you
I don’t think I will but thanks

Reactions: 4
Not one solitary mention of Gail or how flat they feel for some time.

She seems to have totally slipped their mind.

Strange behaviour from such a caring son and son-in-law.

Not really a surprise to us though when all they actually truly care about is themselves, where they can go on holiday, and what they can get for free out of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This made me laugh
Jesus Christ, some of the sheep are thick as pig tit.
It’s becoming a cult 🤨
---
Not one solitary mention of Gail for some time.

She seems to have totally slipped their mind.

Strange behaviour from such a caring son and son-in-law.

Not really a surprise to us though when all they actually truly care about is themselves, where they can go on holiday, and what they can get for free out of others.
Gail who ….

Oh sorry Completely forgot about my recently deceased mother while munching micro meals and savouring wine from plastic cups.

Pair of absolute self serving scrounges.

Reactions: 12
No one is paying $375 or whatever they said it was for a Springfield Suites in the arse end of nowhere in March. They’re either thick or being deliberately misleading in an attempt to show off.
They said the room rates were on the back of the door but did not show it

Reactions: 5
They said the room rates were on the back of the door but did not show it
They will be the prices which legally have to be stated in each hotel room as the absolute maximum that can be charged for the room. Those are not the actual price unless there is a massive event on in town. If Prick thinks anyone pays those rates unless there is a Presidential Inauguration on nearby, or maybe a Grand Prix, he is not only stupid but also not much of a travel agent.

Reactions: 10
I
No one is paying $375 or whatever they said it was for a Springfield Suites in the arse end of nowhere in March. They’re either thick or being deliberately misleading in an attempt to show off.
i wouldn’t pay that for one night they are LIARS !! prick is a cheapskate !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.