The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow they're gonna's!!
Yep, it got taken down almost immediately. Must’ve been one of their guard dogs that did it, middle of the night in Orlando unless they are back here. Can’t have their lords & masters seeing any negativity. I don’t think the reply was all that negative anyway, it pointed out a few home truths but it wasn’t rude or abusive. And the other guy who asked them why they don’t do much LGBTQ+ content went on to say that visibility is important and they “do it so well”. Bullshit! They couldn’t be more INvisible if they tried. Didn’t Bazza bring them a rainbow bucket hat when he was here last year? I wonder where that went? ➡ 🗑

Reactions: 9
Maybe don’t do road trips, lads. You clearly don’t enjoy them, don’t give yourself enough time anywhere and Pouty couldn’t be less interested in anything. Just stick to Florida, it’s the only thing you really want to do and it’s what your subscribers and Patrons signed up for, after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do they still dress like 90s teenagers hanging around the estate?
They both look so scruffy but Pouty in particular because he’s both lanky and chubby and those clothes make him look like an extra in the “Full Monty” dole queue scene.

• Haha
Well done lads for picking the worst time of year to do a trip to New York and drive south, Everything is brown and boring. Leave it a few weeks and it would have been green and beautiful and bursting into flower. Silly cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nick you bafoon it's Roanoke, please try and say it again 😂😂 .. pronounced RowAnOak .. Nick wants the social aspect, they never talk to anyone who doesn't pay them!!

Hands up if you think they bought points!!

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure why Prick the travel agent doesn’t know the difference between the rack rate of a hotel and the price Joe Bloggs actually pays. Who could be arsed to buy points and all that? Just stay at a cheaper hotel, it’s only for a night.

Also, that hotel room was nice enough but the way he wanked on about it was like it was a suite at the Savoy or something. As for going downstairs to booze “for the social aspect”, the place was amost deserted!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nick you bafoon it's Roanoke, please try and say it again 😂😂 .. pronounced RowAnOak .. Nick wants the social aspect, they never talk to anyone who doesn't pay them!!

I’m haven’t watched it yet - how did he pronounce it?

Reactions: 2
Let's look at some empty, locked up, replacement farm sheds at reference 5.8
That'll keep everyone happy. TOSSERS

Reactions: 8
Where to begin but the maximum rate on the back of the door is not the rate that people pay. It’s the rate they could bump it up to if they’re a an event in town. I looked at the website and it’s $140 several nights in May. $238 a few days and in between the rest of the time. $375 my arse which is why it’s a low points hotel. They are fools and liars.

When they got back to DC the woman told then they got into the wrong car - of course they did. Prick barged ahead ignoring her.

The said the DC hotel didn’t say it was a micro hotel. Google Hilton Motto and micro hotel chain of the first thing you see. The official site shows the room is 150sq. No hiding it, it’s right there.

Their lean cuisines cost $30 Hehehe

Prick mentioned booze so many times. You know he polished off that bottle of wine.

The scenery was very like the U.K. The lookout points could easily be the lookouts on the hike I do at home. It would be nice in autumn I reckon.

Last edited:
I literally laughed so hard when they said the rental is EV only.....what a pair of idiots. They deserve all this and so much more.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Definitely and they failed to mention there is an annual cap on the number of points you can purchase

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.