The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#37 Baggy eyed and balding, embarrassingly thick. Bimbling to Florida, night time schedule of a toddler.Complete and utter dicks. dicks

Reactions: 17
Binky is cut from the exact same cloth as the bastardly duo.
He claims to do everything in the name of charity but it's a vehicle to boost his own profile. He does social media posts showing him giving coffees to the emergency services and needy etc. It's rather like the twats putting 7p noodles in a trolley at Asda.

He is all over Virgin atlantic looking for freebies and has a terrible but very fake fear of flying.
He is terrified of heights but on his viral video that Prick tried to replicate on the star fly he was still able to hold on to the swing one handed as his other wrist was busy recording his 'extreme fear' on a camera.
He is the self titled 'King Of Screams'.
Yep also on the coasters. All fake
---
Binky is cut from the exact same cloth as the bastardly duo.
He claims to do everything in the name of charity but it's a vehicle to boost his own profile. He does social media posts showing him giving coffees to the emergency services and needy etc. It's rather like the twats putting 7p noodles in a trolley at Asda.

He is all over Virgin atlantic looking for freebies and has a terrible but very fake fear of flying.
He is terrified of heights but on his viral video that Prick tried to replicate on the star fly he was still able to hold on to the swing one handed as his other wrist was busy recording his 'extreme fear' on a camera.
He is the self titled 'King Of Screams'.
Supposedly was having a big come back. Well that went out the window with all his other ideas. Like the cinema. Think they are off soon as she is getting her nails done today.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with the New York vlogs.

Fancy the displays in the Natural History Museum putting Disney’s to shame. Who’s have bleeping thought, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“We’ve done all the sights of New York”

If you say so, you pair of hairy balls

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They posted earlier with a link to sign up to Patreon. Comments turned off. So scummy.
EC01384E-1901-42E9-B7F7-AFB7ED718E8E.jpeg
CFD51044-DC4D-4D67-9180-17A2D49B56EA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has to be one of The Ancients who took a trip in that Ambulance since the photo was taken from the passenger seat of the car. This pair though would never put the camera away to care for the poor soul. They probably got a kick out of the whole thing and again are using someone else's illness for views. And taking a photo of the paramedic? It's completely shameful.

Nick’s at it with the “mariana” sauce again. It’s MARINARA you tool 🤦🏻‍♂️

George REEVES & Christopher REEVE were not related? Who’d have thought? The clue is in the spelling of the surname you utter tool 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

And this 👇🏻👇🏻 is BS. You don’t live your lives openly, the only time you show one another “affection” is in the safety of your own home or the hotel room & even then it’s forced. You were in the Village in NY but did you walk around holding hands? No. Did you go to the Stonewall Inn? No. You could have done a little piece stood outside there about the start of the Pride movement, how it catalysed greater acceptance of the gay community & how it means you can live your lives openly as a gay couple. Did you? No 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’s at it with the “mariana” sauce again. It’s MARINARA you tool 🤦🏻‍♂️

George REEVES & Christophe REEVE were not related? Who’d have thought? The clue us in the surname you utter tool 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Normal lives. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂nothing normal about these 2

Reactions: 7
That’s shocking using that to get Patreon subscribers. I bet Prick’s first thought as they were ringing the ambulance was “woohoo a great one for the blogs, the tills will be ringing like they were when I put my dying mother on camera and gave updates on her condition to paying members”

The reply to the LGBT question - what a load of bullshit. So avoiding anything LGBT related is normal - no prizes for guessing what he means by normal. Tosser.

They probably booted Brenda down some steps. Pricks mum dying must have been great for rinsing the sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The walrus back might have went like the last time?

I personally think them are to old now to get dragged about Florida.... they should just have went to Lanzarote.

I personally think them are to old now to get dragged about Florida.... they should just have went to Lanzarote.
Agree. An Orlando-based trip is physically gruelling for anyone, let alone a load of pensioners. Couple of weeks at the sea in a lovely resort would have been cheaper and far more relaxing

Reactions: 7

I'd never take my parents who are a similar age to somewhere like florida the flight alone is far too much

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.