The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there then. Must be getting on for what, 7 weeks now? Not a care in the world. How nice to be so oblivious to real life. They look pretty happy with themselves.

And if you’re reading this boys, no, I’m not jealous, not in the slightest. I pity you, I really do. There’s nothing more unappealing than smug, self centredness.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hulls answer to Elon Musk prick doesn’t realise if a car is electric or not.

there needs to be a fact checker on the morons slogs. Some complete BS in that tonight. They are suites and there is plenty of these in Orlando too which a travel agent should know.

You gained some points spending hundreds if not thousands on previous hotel stays. So it’s not free then is it. He needs to stop doing this expert tips on cards/points etc especially when they are playing to vulnerable people.

finally nothing says hard work pays off more than eating a ready meal and a plastic cup of pinnottt wahhhhh in the hotel at 9pm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I hope they're still there when I go on Wednesday, I don't love to get some "behind the scene" shots of them when they don't know they're being taken lol, 2 wks AKL in a Savanna View room, we worked & saved very hard for this trip!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think they’re actually in Epcot today or they’re recent photos? We know how they like to throw people off the scent, for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
Oh I hope they're still there when I go on Wednesday, I don't love to get some "behind the scene" shots of them when they don't know they're being taken lol, 2 wks AKL in a Savanna View room, we worked & saved very hard for this trip!
Whaaaat? You mean you're not going to go for 7 weeks, stay in a dodgy motel, eat lean cuisine in your room at 7pm and go to Disney so often it'll start to seem like an office commute? Joe Soap! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have an amazing time! 🤩. I go in September (staying at universal) and I am hoping to see them too 😏

Reactions: 9
That should say I’d .. lol bloomin auto correct!
---
Have an amazing time! 🤩. I go in September (staying at universal) and I am hoping to see them too 😏
Thank u you too

Reactions: 3
Probably don’t know, what with being a fully-trained travel agent and that.

Funny how that is never mentioned any more.
The Bonvoy app gives you the highest possible rate if you book though a search engine it’s vastly lower in price, 90% of the time. Yes Ian I stay at the ritz Carlton I don’t have to stay in a micro room with the toilet next to my head. Oh I’m so jealous of the creeps

Reactions: 7
No one is paying $375 or whatever they said it was for a Springfield Suites in the arse end of nowhere in March. They’re either thick or being deliberately misleading in an attempt to show off.

Reactions: 15
For spending six weeks at a time in sunny Florida they never have that healthy glow that most holidaymakers have. Yes I get it that skin cancer is a big issue right now but come on they must be trowelling on complete sunblock ten times a day. They must be the only people who get off that plane at Manchester and look whiter than they did when they left.

• Heart
I wish they had filmed the icebox disintegrating, can just imagine Prick raging and effing and blinding while Pouty has a Men's Mental Health Moment, hahahaha. The stupid knobs obviously really overfilled it, its made of polystyrene ffs! Why did they need 10 cans of root beer and 4 big bottles of water in there for a 3 hour car journey anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Jim bloke seems to have as many holidays as the twats

Jim was asking for tips for Austria in August, does he not know he has already booked Florida for then and told everyone about it, including asking when people book their Premier Inns in case the £45 he paid for a room at Gatwick could be bettered. Jim, you have probably paid thousands for that trip, what are you bothered about a tenner off a hotel room for?

Edit: The Florida trip is 2024 so you carry on Jim-Lad. The Premier Inn bollocks still stands though.

• Haha
What the hell was going on at that view point, it must have taken at least an hour filming while toing and froing

Reactions: 6
Travel agent Nick thinks the price on the back of the door is the going rate for the room. Hilarious. 25,000 Bonvoy points is a fair deal for that room if you have the points. But buying the points for $275 thinking the room is worth $375 is an absolute rip off.

Also...why has Pouty lost the ability to speak normally? Every word has a little break after it, he talks like a robot, nothing natural about him. I dunno there's something very "off" about these vlogs so far.

Wow what a day!!..
3 cars later, probably completely due to their own stupidity,they embark on another road trip day Lodge Guys Style. Fuelled with half a bagel and a packet of cookies they charge from one scenic view point to another, too weak and unfit to walk far because of their dreadful eating habits. They finally end up at their ‘amazing’ hotel for the night 🤔🤔, chuffed to bits with a sofa and 2 beds so they don’t have to sleep in shifts like in the micro room, bless them!
Then the pinnacle of their day, down to the bar for social flower Prick🤨 , then back to the room they go smugly sipping their crappy wine from a plastic cup whilst waiting for the ping of the microwave telling them their 30 dollar lean cuisine is ready….
living the dream lads, living the dream. Ever day is best and all that! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Its just laughable all the stuff they say is free when everyone knows they have spent thousands in the past = not free.
Also, they got what they wanted in the end with the car which was the biggest available after complaining about their own incompetence.
Also, did they calculate the train fares, ubers, etc into the one way car deal which also had a one way fee, which by my reckoning almost cost over $200 all in, so what was the big saving when they looked miserable shifting all their luggage about. They are very much more comfortable just travelling in a car with all their stuff and cheap bucket of drinks.

How can anyone say this is living the dream?!? Same tit different state

Tomorrow is 7 weeks. Just a normal break for a normal couple who live normal lives.

Prick mentioning wanting the social aspect of the bar and then they position themselves in the corner of the empty table part as far away from social interaction as they can get. Laughable. They are scared of anything and everything. Pussies.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.