The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.
Looks like the comments have been turned off

Reactions: 1
He has turned off the comment , what a shithouse
---
I put a few comments on our Bazza vlog about prick being an ignorant twit and baldy being as green as grass, and at the moment they are still there
I think you may be shadow banned I can’t see your comments

Reactions: 2
Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.
Comments have been turned off. I thought perhaps he’d shadow banned everyone new that followed when the Lodge vlog went up but I’ve logged in with my other non following accounts and they’re all the same.

Didn’t take long for him to cow down to P&P did it? So much for freedom of speech Mousebloke! (hi btw 👋🏻😉) That’s him well and truly under P&Ps thumb 🤦🏻‍♂️ He describes them as “amazing new friends” but he’s only met them the once & it was painfully obvious from his body language that Pouty didn’t want to be there.

Reactions: 8
So I put this comment on Mousepirations channel and this is the reply I got back ...
Mousepiration
46 seconds ago
Does anyone know the rules of YT? Maybe it was reported and I now have a strike against my channel for “bullying”. Because of all of your comments that weren’t even about my vlog
---
I replied to say it was probs TLG that reported it !!

EDIT .. Forgot to post what I said which was "that his Freedom Of Speech didn't last long!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So I put this comment on Mousepirations channel and this is the reply I got back ...
Mousepiration
46 seconds ago
Does anyone know the rules of YT? Maybe it was reported and I now have a strike against my channel for “bullying”. Because of all of your comments that weren’t even about my vlog
---
I replied to say it was probs TLG that reported it !!

EDIT .. Forgot to post what I said which was "that his Freedom Of Speech didn't last long!"
I cant see your msg x

Reactions: 2
I take it this Jackie and Richard are basically their top level elite friends. Judging by them being offered Chocolate Eclairs each (only the best for us guests) when all of their other guests are subjected to slodge fake chicken curry and a teeny weeny ginger cake split between eight. And Prick was practically giddy or pished.

P&P probably threatened that they’d get that slog taken down if the comments weren’t censored.

I expect some loyal sheep reported in and a crisis meeting was held. Or perhaps they read the comments on here 🤣

The grifting relies on total control of information available to the sheep.
there definitely sheep on here reporting back to the bleep guys

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Lee’s bucket list was to visit NY on Bazza’s vlog he looked bored to death!!
You see the real Baldy in other peoples vlogs. He’s just so lifeless. Looks like he just ambles cluelessly from place to place. He doesn’t know where the duck he is most of the time. Just tags along. He has no real purpose. Just a blank and zoned out look on his face. He enjoys the thought of a holiday more than the holiday itself. He is awkward and anti social. Only comfortable in his Prick and family bubble. His only goal in life is to have a coffee and share a toastie on a daily basis. Then chill for the rest of the time. Everything else is just a bit too much for him.

And we are led to believe this strange pathetic lazy individual hard grafted to earn this tedious lifestyle? Do me a bleeping favour. Wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped him on his massive bald patch.

Reactions: 20
Pouty bleeping hates being away from the lodge. What he enjoys most is having a trip booked, not the actual holiday itself. I’m willing to bet he hated New York City and couldn’t wait to get to familiar Orlando, which he only vaguely enjoys because it’s a totally safe and familiar choice. He is a sad bastard.

Reactions: 12
My comments are still on Bazza’spage
When you’re shadow banned on YT only you can see the comments you wrote. The comments will remain but no-one else is able to see or read them. If you log out of your profile and then try to find them they won’t be there.
I’d love to know if the channel you are commenting on can still read them though. Always wondered that. I often leave comments on these 2 bellends slogs and so hope they can see them even if no one else can!!

Actually, I was wrong. Pouty does appear to enjoy a travel day, especially if they’re in Upper or whatever it’s called. There are no decisions for him to make, he just goes with the flow and enjoys his Prosecco. It’s safe and familiar.

It’s when he gets to his destination he starts to panic.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.