The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just started watching latest vlog but I cannot believe that they are returning and getting a refund on the £25 roll of wallpaper after using the tester rolls they got for free as its discontinued......bleeping tight twats!
THIS!!!! I was coming on to say the same thing, it is honestly horrible. Especially when they asked for the spare open one on the shelf since it was being discontinued and no longer in the shop, you then go back for a refund!! Why would you not keep the roll in case you mess up the shelving and need to repair it. Because we all know that they would complain they couldn't get their hands on more if repairs were needed!!

Also, I am think it was Nick that talked Leigh out of the hair transplant as he grudges him spending the money on himself. Everything Leigh has, Nick has to get his grubby hands on it.

I don't know who told them it was endearing to watch two grown men act like toddlers having tantrums with curse words thrown in!!

Reactions: 9
They must be down to their last £25 if they have to make special trips to Next to return a roll of wallpaper :LOL:

And as for Prick going on about all the "idiots" who've made the numbers go up by being out and about unecessarily, well clearly he was talking about himself with their umpteen trips to B&Q, supermarkets etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jonathan Sacconejoly is getting a hair transplant and the company is plugging him as their model so i wouldn't be surprised if Leigh is getting a free/heavily subsidised one. Must be nice having your wants handed to you or heavily subsidised.

Reactions: 2
Oh it’s got to be ‘Nicky‘ remember the poor bugger who went to Florida with them but not good enough to go in the car with them or god forbid get a lift to the airport, they mentioned him lots in lockdown but not so much since or better still it’s the creepy stalker who stays in the hotels they do the night before they fly and then ‘surprises’ them by turning up at Epcot and stays for 3 days!!! Or it could even be Devo - the one that lives in Florida but had never been to any parks until his saviours came and showed him the way!!!
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that girl is a creepy stalker. She is very weird, maybe she had daddy issues?

Reactions: 1
Jonathan Sacconejoly is getting a hair transplant and the company is plugging him as their model so i wouldn't be surprised if Leigh is getting a free/heavily subsidised one. Must be nice having your wants handed to you or heavily subsidised.
Or maybe he didn’t get what he wanted - tonight he said he isn’t going to have it done yet - no free offer then!!! I bet the cheap gits are steaming!!!

Reactions: 3
Car crash channel with nearly 2 mil subs vs caravan guys with just over 18 thousand subscribers not exactly a hard choice.

I think it was quite sad in one vlog that Leigh said he would like to do more by himself and Nick just start aggressively snapping back at him. I hate the way he talks to him and I think the vlog is just a way for Nick to control what they do and make sure they do everything together. It’s not very healthy I would say....

Reactions: 4
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that girl is a creepy stalker. She is very weird, maybe she had daddy issues?
She definitely is an odd one! If I was TCG I would have been totally freaked out when she turned up in Orlando!

I think it was quite sad in one vlog that Leigh said he would like to do more by himself and Nick just start aggressively snapping back at him. I hate the way he talks to him and I think the vlog is just a way for Nick to control what they do and make sure they do everything together. It’s not very healthy I would say....
I noticed that too, it's happened before too. Nick appears to be the stronger of the two but I think that's an act!

Honestly they need space from each other, is nick afraid leigh would realise their relationship isnt healthy if he worked a few days a week and made friends away from nick

Only just started watching latest vlog but I cannot believe that they are returning and getting a refund on the £25 roll of wallpaper after using the tester rolls they got for free as its discontinued......bleeping tight twats!
No way?? That is shameful.

Reactions: 2
I actually cannot believe they said it on camera and didn't edit it out! It really is disgusting and as it's now discontinued they're unlikely to sell it now!
I hope they mess up the desk wall and it costs more than £25 to replace the wallpaper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why couldn’t Leigh go and pick up the stuff on his own, it was just a matter of collectIng it !! If I’d have been doing all that flooring I would have had a cuppa and a minute waiting for him to get back !!

Reactions: 3
What we need is all the knobs, to stop being dicks. Doesn’t Nick know that him and Leigh go out daily to B&Q, to cafes and pubs to eat and drink. Yet, other people who do it, are knobs. What an absolute prick he really is!

Reactions: 8
Did you see Prick’s smarmy grin whilst Pouty was telling him how great he was at DIY in the car?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed TCG and Mr David and Mr Ian are now following each other on Instagram. Pretty sure they weren't a couple months ago as I checked to see if they knew of each other after all the ripping off TCG were doing. Ian and David- Please do not EVER do a collaboration with these dicks!

I've noticed TCG and Mr David and Mr Ian are now following each other on Instagram. Pretty sure they weren't a couple months ago as I checked to see if they knew of each other after all the ripping off TCG were doing. Ian and David- Please do not EVER do a collaboration with these dicks!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Ian and David, if you read here, DO NOT get involved with these two morons, you have more class in your little fingers than TCG.

You have a genuinely lovely relationship, don’t witch at each other, appreciate your fans (not just
Those that are paying for the privilege), and donate all your shop’s profit to great causes

Nick and Leigh have even started to use your phrases - and we all know imitation is the highest form of flattery!

I had to have a double check, I'm not sure the Mr's are following them. Let's hope it stays like that..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.