Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Prick, I have a few questions for you.

Since this pandemic started....
Have you or Pouty lived apart from one another because one of you is a medical or caring professional and are afraid of possibly infecting a patient?
Do you have young or older children who have been off school for months not seeing their mates, having their GCSEs and A levels ruined?
Do either of you work in the hospitality or entertainment industry which is in dire Straits at the moment?
Have you or any close family had cancer treatment postponed or cancelled which has led to the cancer becoming worse and inoperable?
Do you have very elderly relatives in care homes who haven't seen their children in months and probably have illnesses that make them forget and think that they have been abandoned by said children.
Have you been furloughed and are wondering how the hell you're going to cope when furlough ends and you're not back in work?

If you can't answer yes to ANY of this, then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

But yeah, you carry on about your floors, cushions and coffee table!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Evilhex

had to laugh last night at them with their Tesco delivery, the prick doesn’t want to pay 40p for bags and then when he goes down to get the delivery with no bags. So he proceeds to moan like fuck cause the driver had no bags and he had to go up stairs to get them. It’s never your fault is it you prick!

then we are treated to Chef Nick making garlic bread pizza. Fuck me mate the way you went on and being all chuffed with yourself you’d think you had made the pizza base from scratch and made your own sauce. You toasted a bit garlic bread and put purée on top with a stingy bit of cheese and pepperoni, it’s hardly showstopping. Someone tell Papa John his business is in doubt, Chef Nick is in town!

How can forget the pouty one and him trying to say chorizo. Is he honestly that stupid or is he doing it cause he thinks it annoys us on here? Well if you are reading this Leigh👋 it doesn’t annoy us, we are just laughing at how fucking stupid you sound.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Mr David & Mr Ian would have loved & appreciated that artwork .. just saying guys, your so not on their level and never will be, they are genuine Disney lovers and not materialistic gits like you two!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Initially I liked them BUT I never had any inclination to pay them. If you are physically able to see their vlogs then you are also able to see they don't need your money and have a very good lifestyle already.

If any existing PAYG friends do read here ( i am sure some do) please please stop giving your hard earned money to people who do not need it or deserve it.

end of public service announcement :)

Reactions: 15

Sybil

Chatty Member
“A cat pissed on me when I was a kid and I’ve hated them ever since”

Clearly this cat was an excellent judge of character. If I was a cat I’d piss on Nick too.

• Haha

Pop!91

VIP Member
And said as much in the vlog tonight about negative comments -prick rubbed his fingers together and said ker-ching because that meant even the haters are watching and putting money in their hands!! Doh!!! That means me!!!
Hey Nick, if you’re reading this, we are not putting money in your pockets, a lot of us watch (on the rare occasions we do) is on ad blocker so you don’t get any money.

Also a lot of people on here are ex-Patreons, so the few pennies you might be getting for a hate-watch certainly don’t make up for the monthly Patreon fee you lost!

Most money on YouTube is made through engagement, I.e companies will pay you for ads if they think you have an engaged audience, but with a low subs number that isn’t growing, and the fact that you have to throw out half your comments before you let them go live, the ‘haters’ aren’t lining your pockets

gizmo

Chef Nick’s tastebuds have analysed his winter stew and a whole pack of thyme was required.

I honestly thought he’d put a Christmas tree in there. The only thing missing was 2000 lights and a box of baubles.

• Haha

J0hnMrsss890

A good few months ago I signed up to be a patron after binge watching them with the Mrs. Thought all right we’ll help support them as they give us good Disney content (what I thought was at the time.... hadn’t watched any other Disney vloggers). Signed up on last day of month and then got billed a second time a few days later at beginning of next month. Contacted discord & they said TLG had set it up so regardless of when u sign up u still pay full amount (creators CAN change this)... so I was charged £12 for 2 days. Bear in mind, u don’t even get early access for that tier. THEN I get an email from them (clearly copied and pasted) asking all about me. Think that’s quite nice. Respond to them with a lovely email. Their response was one sentence and didn’t even say the words thank you. I’ve seen them change a lot over time & aren’t enjoying their content anymore so me and the Mrs canceled patreon. Within 1 hr of cancelling we were kicked out of discord 😂😂 talk about being on it!!! I just feel like they treat the patrons that don’t sent them gifts or can’t benefit them like shit.

• Wow

Catlady1972

I never thought I’d write on this page, but I used to love these guys. But 2020 really has shown what lack of content and what rubbish vloggers they are. Endless ‘nothing vlogs’, no substance, no direction and just 20-30 mins of childish bickering, playing up the camera, hello fresh and diy. They can’t even be bothered to plan one vlog a week to be different... a tour, some info, their tips, something with some kind of direction...others have done it in lockdowns, actually added something decent to their channel as they can’t travel..

I don’t envy them at all! What a sad life having to play up to all these loser PAYG friends. Their channel hasn’t grown much at all! Daily vlogs and not even at 50k yet. As much as we can comment here, get deleted etc.. the proof is in the numbers, their channel is dead, it’s stagnant, they’ve been at 18-19k ish for ages now. They might get to 20k with vlogmas, but daily vlogging clearly isn’t worth their time..

I think come next spring they will end up with the same group of losers loving them, but if they opened their eyes and tried something new, they would be a lot better off. They need to go back to why they started it and what they are adding to the YouTube community, as they have become sadly the biggest narcissists going.. and I used to watch then religiously!! What a shame indeed.

Fluff n stuff

Chatty Member
I just rewatched Mr David and Mr Ian eat at O'hana in WDW and Mr Ian found a long hair in his food which put him off eating (obviously) so they casually mentioned it to the server, who gave them a discount, which they didn't ask for or expect. Not like the other two that complained via email about the type of food at Garden Grill in EPCOT and hot a full refund for it.....absolute tossers!
This made me furious! ......When they were shovelling the food in their money grabbing faces they were saying how nice the food was! Then when it came to paying for it it was a different bloody story.
Ball bag eyes has got such a viscous tone to him when things don’t go his way, he’s just vile. And his side kick the Gurner has such delusions of grandeur it’s embarrassing.
I haven’t watched them for months, they annoy the hell out of me. This thread is fabulous! I’m so glad others see what I saw, it’s a shame they don’t see it though.

Mr Ian and Mr David are on a whole different level to them. Such a lovely couple.

Reactions: 14

Emmy79

VIP Member
Because I'm a glutten for punishment I'm watching their Orlando 2020 vlogs as I gave up first time round.....Oh my god, they are a nasty pair of ignorant twats!

They complained, in an email to Disney whilst still there that Garden Grill was to expensive for the food they got, which they actually liked when they were sitting shovelling it into their nasty gobs, and they recieved a refund and decided to use that money at California Grill to see how it compares.......they really know nothing about Disney at all! All menus are available to view online before you go, pics and videos available to see what the food is like and to know what characters you get, which is a reason why its a higher price! They don't even know the difference beyween Chip and Dale and being a Disney fan myself this bugs me as they act like they love it too!
California Grill is a fine dining signature Disney restaurant yet they still acted like knobs!

They are mean to poor Nicky the whole trip and gatecrash his lightsaber build, they complain about the price even though they're not paying and Nick was so uninterested in it all!
They swear out loud whilst on rides and get 'pissed off us tits' on 3 drinks each during a happy hour where the drinks were $5 each!
Also have no idea what is a table service or quick service meal and think they can haggle with Disney for a cheaper annual pass.....piss off back to your grey caravan boys!

Rant over! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
It's definitely not a healthy relationship!
I started watching these twats as an alternative to L & R Dreaming as they were getting stale for me and at first TCG were funny to watch but as time goes on it just gets cringier and you start to really see the nastiness between them and the greediness of them! With the P O box, grabbing at the goodies they are sent, going all over the place during lockdown then moaning others are out too.....ridiculous!

I much prefer Mr David and Mr Ian, they can't vlog Disney parks at the moment so they've been doing weekend vlogs and they are so entertaining! They both work and enjoy each others company whilst being fun and cheeky! And they speak to each other nicely and you can see they care about one another.
And they are real Disney fans, who know the characters names and don't just say stupid things like "We just met Up!" like Leigh when he met Dug and Russell!

Catlady1972

I had literally just unsubbed from them.. I kept it to just watch when I fancied. But after today’s vlog, the entitlement is just disgraceful.

Companies are going bust, shipping ports are struggling, delivery lead times are changing daily. My old housemate works for Argos in head office and he’s working ALL hours to try and get logistics sorted. (Their office is open 7-10 now! Only paid 9-6) Stuff is late, says it’ll come in and then there’s an issue with workforce with covid/ shipping companies going bust, ports over seas missing boats.. it’s so hard and we all need to be a little bit understanding.

Nicks rant really got to me. He is such a self absorbed Karen who thinks he can talk to these staff members how he wishes, no understanding for his unimportant non essential shopping.

Absolute disgrace to the UK. After 3 years I’ve unsubbed. I hope he reads this as he is a cold old man.

Kirsty43

Hi, first time posting but have just been to my local B&Q and saw the one and only Sazzle working on the checkout. I thought they said that she had taken over a small part of the old business!! Obviously not 🙄

• Wow

Pop!91

VIP Member
So if Nick and Leigh, as they say, are not blocking comments and only deleting those that are trolls, why are we getting so many people that used to be fans, seeking this site out, so they can air their grievances? :unsure:

If you are reading here N&L, which we know you are, perhaps you want to consider why you’ve been rubbing people up the wrong way recently.

You are effectively sugar-coating your existence right now, making sure that only those that bow down to you are listened to, and everyone else is an evil troll. That is a far more toxic and dangerous environment than we have here.

...oh, and before you stop reading this post and label me a hater, this is coming from an ex-Patreon of yours, and more and more of us seem to be coming over here..

..just give that a thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
someone sent them a £40 advent calendar wtf! No thank you from Nick again, just his crabby grabby hands at it again. I hope whoever sends these gifts puts just as much effort into local charities and community. £40 into a food bank goes a very long way. Or could have been gifted to local NHS staff, i know it would have been so much more well deserved and appreciated 1000 times more.
Or prick and pouty could just donate them themselves imagine if they put all these things in a hamper and dropped it off to nurses on an NHS covid ward they would be made up (but pigs flying is more likely)
Their unpacking of these 'unwanted' gifts sent to their advertised PO BOX is disgusting to watch. These guys have everything they need and more, why people want to lavish them in presents on top of paying them a monthly wage is beyond me.

Sorry but when Prick was moaning ’we haven’t got this we haven’t got that we haven’t got a headboard‘ Some people don’t have jobs or any income to put food on the table at the moment, its so selfish to moan about such stupid things when so many people are struggling.

BullfaBugle

“Hi Nick. Hi Leigh. Would you mind answering my really stupid question about an item that you can buy in any normal shop across the country. It’s an obvious question and I know you’re not going to reply but my wife/husband has not paid me any attention for the last three years, the kids hate me and I’m just desperate. Thanks guys, love your boring as feck daily videos by the way’. — a summary of all Caravan Guys Facebook groups for those that aren’t members.

• Haha

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Well, I've taken one for the Tattle team. I've sent them a Christmas card. I want to see if they read all cards out and not just the ones that have a gift card in them, ya know, cos they like receiving cards from their viewers. I haven't signed my real name obviously, I'm in one of their groups (find me and ban me Prick) Fingers crossed I'll get a mention on Tattlers behalf. 😁

• Haha