The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they have others such as that Nicky, they've said on previous vlogs he does a lot for them, they also have people who watch the vlogs before they put them out to check for mistakes etc ..
Those people have failed in their tasks as they have lots of failures in there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this the same Nicky that they used his paid lightsaber building experience for content on their vlogs because they were too tight to pay for it themselves?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I looked and they actually don’t get a lot of comments for the amount of views. I wonder how many they delete, must be a few. It’s funny they are so constantly negative but yet they delete anyone who displays that back to them.

Reactions: 6
Poor guys they might not see their second home if there's a lockdown!! They should stop refering to constant changing news if it's a week behind

Reactions: 5
I looked and they actually don’t get a lot of comments for the amount of views. I wonder how many they delete, must be a few. It’s funny they are so constantly negative but yet they delete anyone who displays that back to them.
They are delusional about how great they are and don't want anything negative seen. I think they are a pair of cowards and wouldn't say boo to a goose in the real world, it's all talk

The money would be better spent on personality transplants for the pair of them ;)
You're not kidding lol

Another thing, are Pricks teeth real?? Pouty can't stir anything!!!! Oh and we finally get an actual full meal (pretending to be double) hahaha losers 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You're not kidding lol

Another thing, are Pricks teeth real?? Pouty can't stir anything!!!! Oh and we finally get an actual full meal (pretending to be double) hahaha losers 🤣
I've often wondered about his teeth too.

One thing I've also noticed in previous vlogs is their beeping of swear words. Some are left in, some are beeped out. Make your minds up!

Reactions: 2
Do they ever go anywhere separately ?
They seem to be together 24/7 don't think I have ever seen them doing anything themselves 🙄 even popping to the shop for something they both have to go

Do they ever go anywhere separately ?
They seem to be together 24/7 don't think I have ever seen them doing anything themselves 🙄 even popping to the shop for something they both have to go
I remember Leigh used to go out by himself. Not often but he said sometimes he needed time to himself. Nick mocked him for it. I like to think he was out eating a whole sandwich to himself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they still do the boring calories things all the time. I don’t give a toss about calories. Being thin doesn’t make you healthy. Being fit makes you healthy and thin alcoholics can get very sick quickly Nick the Prick. So might want to think more about fitness than skinny or and drop the booze one day a week

• Heart
I was watching Mark Ferris’s latest video and he gave a shout out to Ryan and Aiden and said how much he loves them. TCG are going to be seething 🤭

Reactions: 1
Findus crispy pancakes and frozen parsnips for a late night snack, seen it all. Thought they stopped making those pancakes back in 1992. Get some decent snacks in lads. Better still, maybe if they stopped sharing a toasted tea cake and a hello fresh meal they wouldn’t be starving come evening time or in need of a nana nap for that matter

Reactions: 3
I think that Pouty said he had his own savings to pay for the hair transplant that he had set aside, but Prick said he wanted to use them to pay for aFlorida holiday as he had spent all their holiday savings on the flat o_O

I would put money on it that the hair transplant will be sponsored or free, Leigh has been hinting for months!!

• Wow
Only just started watching latest vlog but I cannot believe that they are returning and getting a refund on the £25 roll of wallpaper after using the tester rolls they got for free as its discontinued......bleeping tight twats!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.