The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a fairly small channel, they sure do run through these threads quickly!

Tells you everything really! 😂

Also, the amount of New members that join because of these two is incredible!

Reactions: 3
Just a quick tip if you're making a new thread. If you sort by "most liked posts" you can see all the previously mentioned title ideas ☺.

So what do we think tonight's vlog will bring us more complaining and maybe some gifts from the "friends"
I think its the mountain climb tonight so plenty of complaining I imagine and talking down to their pay as you go friends. And yes i imagine gifts will be involved if the are meeting up with the caravan cult.

Reactions: 1
I think its the mountain climb tonight so plenty of complaining I imagine and talking down to their pay as you go friends. And yes i imagine gifts will be involved if the are meeting up with the caravan cult.
Do you think they brought a long stick with a hook on the end with them stay two meters away and place your bottle bag on the hook

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha that would not surprise me. Remember though social distancing only applies when it suits them

Reactions: 5
Drives me mental that Nick puts the screams on cos he thinks he’s funnny! He did it none stop in the Florida vlogs cos he thought everyone thought he was funny 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
He is so not funny :rolleyes:
They're clearly not "friends" with Yaz and Ash either as they looked like complete strangers.

As an aside, anyone notice that they don't share food when it's included in the room rate? And that Leigh's choices show that he is obsessed with not gaining weight.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think Prick was only screaming for the camera on the zip line?
Completely. Everything he does now is only done for footage and views, not for the enjoyment of it. Like what Disney has become for Nick especially. Leigh looked like he was taking it all in and enjoying it.

Reactions: 5
What happened to Nicks Trypophobia? As a sufferer I’m finding his mask incredibly triggering. Or was it just another bandwagon for him to jump on?

Is it just me who was praying for a malfunction and for Prick to fly headfirst into a cliff?

• Haha
What happened to Nicks Trypophobia? As a sufferer I’m finding his mask incredibly triggering. Or was it just another bandwagon for him to jump on?
He's a liar and a fantasist, a real life Walter Mitty. It's really going to hurt when real life catches up with him, both of them actually.

Honestly there was more than enough room on that table for Nicky and Crazy Charlotte for breakfast even with social distancing!
Obviously they went with Yaz and Ash, their you tube friends as they call them!

I'm looking forward to seeing Yaz and Ash's vlogs of it all!

Reactions: 4
Honestly there was more than enough room on that table for Nicky and Crazy Charlotte for breakfast even with social distancing!
Obviously they went with Yaz and Ash, their you tube friends as they call them!

I'm looking forward to seeing Yaz and Ash's vlogs of it all!
Their Full English breakfast, even though they were in Wales

• Haha
So the return of thirsty Charlotte and her clear infatuation with Prick, yes I agree the screaming is just for affect - idiot!!!! Boring vlog, boring content again not bothered about social distance when it suits them. At least pouty looked like he was enjoying it without making a complete tit out of himself. Don't get me started on the breakfast 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.