The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s what I fail to understand with them, they’re so tight with money. Yet the buy Hello fresh (5 meals and then complain about it been tit) every week plus they must spend £50-£60 a week on a Tesco food delivery...then they go out most days for a toasted current tea cake, some days even a sandwich (you know for a treat). Fair enough they share most of it but they must spend an absolute fortune on food every week.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s their money to do what they like with but it just doesn’t make sense when they’re constantly penny pinching
You forgot to add their almost daily top up booze and snack runs to Coop and Aldi:)

TCG are incapable of planning anything, whether it is a full weekly shop, meal plan or a DIY shopping list. Everything they do is chaotic and haphazard, .
And don't get me started with their stinginess with others when buying presents (eg the niece got a bar of their discarded Cadbury chocolate for her birthday) yet they don't bat an eye spending serious £££ on booze.

They’re very contradictory. Wanting to appear wealthy while being tightwads. I really hope they didn’t spend all their savings in the flat. When they sold their other caravan, Nick said that money was for their next 10 trips
Pretty sure they said they'd spent all the Florida savings on the flat. Also Prick wanted to get his hands on Pouty's savings for his hair transplant to pay for Florida. Would not put it past them to scrounge a paid for trip from the PAYG cult either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone has allowed them to write a segment in their book offering travel tips .. no way would I take travel advice from these two, they said Orlando can’t be done on a budget .. ** spoiler alert 🚨 ** yes it can and it can be done very well on a budget, also, although we always hire a car it can be done quite easily without a car .. hiring a car is down to personal preferences, there’s loads of things they say on their “tip” vlogs that’s a load of crap!! If I need advice about Orlando (Which I don’t, I’ve been lucky enough to visit over 20 times) I would not turn to these two, and in the early days starting in 1998 it was all done on a budget !!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
You forgot to add their almost daily top up booze and snack runs to Coop and Aldi:)

TCG are incapable of planning anything, whether it is a full weekly shop, meal plan or a DIY shopping list. Everything they do is chaotic and haphazard, .
And don't get me started with their stinginess with others when buying presents (eg the niece got a bar of their discarded Cadbury chocolate for her birthday) yet they don't bat an eye spending serious £££ on booze.

Pretty sure they said they'd spent all the Florida savings on the flat. Also Prick wanted to get his hands on Pouty's savings for his hair transplant to pay for Florida. Would not put it past them to scrounge a paid for trip from the PAYG cult either.
Totally agree, once niece got one of their old work phones. They treated Leighs sister to a simba mattress but they work with them so imagine it was gifted or reduced price
They constantly receive gifts but never seem to give giftsback. Their PAYG friends lavish them with gifts and they can't even give a bottle of wine or something nice. And we know they don't as they would show it if they did
I much prefer giving gifts and making people cards rather than being given anything myself.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree, once niece got one of their old work phones. They treated Leighs sister to a simba mattress but they work with them so imagine it was gifted or reduced price
They constantly receive gifts but never seem to give giftsback. Their PAYG friends lavish them with gifts and they can't even give a bottle of wine or something nice. And we know they don't as they would show it if they did
I much prefer giving gifts and making people cards rather than being given anything myself.
After Jade, their new favourite person, sent them yummy American food, they said they would send her something in return, but make it horrible for her to eat .....what lovely guys! No mention of what they'd actually sent.....if anything at all!

• Wow
After Jade, their new favourite person, sent them yummy American food, they said they would send her something in return, but make it horrible for her to eat .....what lovely guys! No mention of what they'd actually sent.....if anything at all!
She still has to pay to be their friend though...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
** Spoiler Alert 🚨 ** Nick, if you open a jar of sauce you haven’t created the sauce, you just added to it !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are not seriously going to send those sofas back ! Because they now think they are too dark or just click bait as they have nothing else to talk about ! 🤦

Reactions: 2
They are not seriously going to send those sofas back ! Because they now think they are too dark or just click bait as they have nothing else to talk about ! 🤦
They’ve been used and vlogged to prove it, would Next accept them back ??

I call click bait! Like its been said, how can they return them when they've had them and used them and also do DIY around them. They seemed ok with the big sofa when it was covered with the patreon peoples handmade blanket yet that is now folded in a pile on the floor! 😒

Food cooked from scratch! Frozen meat balls and a jar of dolmio sauce is definitely cooked from scratch 😂😂 oh and add mint sauce into that pea dip 🤮🤮🤮

He needs his own cookery book!!

How to cook with processed food and say it’s from scratch by the lodge guys 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Food cooked from scratch! Frozen meat balls and a jar of dolmio sauce is definitely cooked from scratch 😂😂 oh and add mint sauce into that pea dip 🤮🤮🤮

He needs his own cookery book!!

How to cook with processed food and say it’s from scratch by the lodge guys 😂😂😂😂
Please don’t give them ideas , they would have to do a collaboration with Jack monroe, what a monster that would create

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stand the click bait. Vlogging daily is hard... is much rather have decent weekly content. They announced they will be doing vlogmus again... what a tit show that will be... worse than Krispy Smores

• Haha
They’ve decided to keep the sofas, I wonder if Next said NO to returning USED sofas!!

They’ve decided to keep the sofas, I wonder if Next said NO to returning USED sofas!!
Thats what i came here to say! Can only return unused items within 14 days...still can't believe they thought it was acceptable to return sofas they have had their stinky feet on and been eating on, potentially covered in Covid germs. And also Next website says that if furniture isnt faulty there is a £30 collection fee as if they would pay that

• Haha
Anyone who sends them anything has got more money than sense, that beautiful handmade throw was last seen on the floor:mad: and those bespoke paintings of Mickey have never been seen again :mad:

Reactions: 8
They are now reopening their PO Box again just in time for Christmas. These guys know what they’re doing, their not thick.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
They are now reopening their PO Box again just in time for Christmas. These guys know what they’re doing, their not thick.
I’m so tempted to send them some horrifically tacky Christmas decor to see their reaction and because they’ll have to display it during vlogmas because a ‘fan’ sent them it. 🤓

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.