The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lodge guys and tattle were mentioned on mr I and mr d Facebook page

Reactions: 1
Adele is posting on what is essentially a post against TCG. But then says she doesn’t like when people do that online. Pot kettle 🤔

Reactions: 6
So they're now selling face masks with "don't be a k**b, cover your gob".
A door knob? I'm thought it's Nob? I could be wrong though? Maybe I'm just being picky 😂 but I can't help but see it and think of a door knob.

I hated when Prick started this saying, where he has to lean his face into the camera and pointing his finger as if to say "yeah look at me, I'm so good with making up sayings. You should all do as I say because I know best" 🙄🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A door knob? I'm thought it's Nob? I could be wrong though? Maybe I'm just being picky 😂 but I can't help but see it and think of a door knob.

I hated when Prick started this saying, where he has to lean his face into the camera and pointing his finger as if to say "yeah look at me, I'm so good with making up sayings. You should all do as I say because I know best" 🙄🤣
I think you can spell it either way.

But I wouldn’t be impressed if I saw someone walk around with expletives on their masks, what if small children see it!

Reactions: 3

That saying on a mask is as distasteful as they are:poop:

Reactions: 5
So they do get "friends" to check their vlogs before they post them!

Why the hell do they share food all day, including one microwave curry between them then moan they're hungry and need to snack......especially when they have no food in the caravan?
They could have easily popped to a supermarket on their way back from the flat and got a trolley full of the shite they eat and loads of sports mix 🙄

Reactions: 4
Are they starting to upload at 5pm? or just so detached from the real world they don't know the clocks have gone back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Are they starting to upload at 5pm? or just so detached from the real world they don't know the clocks have gone back :ROFLMAO:
apparently YouTube’s fault.

not like the prick would ever accept responsibility for anything would he?

• Haha
Since the hour change doesn't happen in the us until Halloween its pricks fault but he can blame whomever he wants to cover up his mistakes

apparently YouTube’s fault.

not like the prick would ever accept responsibility for anything would he?
Poor PAYG friends - like they don’t get much for their Patreon money already, they’ve now gotta put up with an hours less exclusivity now!;)

• Haha
Here’s what I fail to understand with them, they’re so tight with money. Yet the buy Hello fresh (5 meals and then complain about it been tit) every week plus they must spend £50-£60 a week on a Tesco food delivery...then they go out most days for a toasted current tea cake, some days even a sandwich (you know for a treat). Fair enough they share most of it but they must spend an absolute fortune on food every week.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s their money to do what they like with but it just doesn’t make sense when they’re constantly penny pinching

Reactions: 7
They’re very contradictory. Wanting to appear wealthy while being tightwads. I really hope they didn’t spend all their savings in the flat. When they sold their other caravan, Nick said that money was for their next 10 trips

With regards to their food habits they are very lazy. All their fruit is pre cut and packaged in so much plastic which it looks like they still don't recycle 😡
And every single thing from hello fresh comes in its own little packet, where as normal humans who cook from scratch measure out sauce etc from a larger packet!

I still find it amazing that the only thing they really cook on their own is that shite looking curry!

They’re very contradictory. Wanting to appear wealthy while being tightwads. I really hope they didn’t spend all their savings in the flat. When they sold their other caravan, Nick said that money was for their next 10 trips
With the way they spend when they’re out there I don’t think it’ll last 10 trips the money they spend on alcohol alone must be a fortune, I like a beer but I begrudge paying US bar/restaurant prices for them unless they on offer lol .. I usually get a couple 6 packs for my room .. the restaurants they eat at in Disney/Disney Springs are expensive so that’ll eat into their funds and as they’re weren’t on the dining plan !!! drinking the world in Epcot 😱 is expensive, Nick doesn’t bat an eye buying alcohol but penny pinches everywhere else .. I also think when they’re out there with friends (PAYG) they do a bit of keeping up with the Jones’s it must kill them paying top whack in posh places for a meal each to save face that’s why when they go to places just the 2 of them they share ..... !!!! I know they pay for everything whilst out there on CC by that bill has to be paid off once they’re home !!

With the way they spend when they’re out there I don’t think it’ll last 10 trips the money they spend on alcohol alone must be a fortune, I like a beer but I begrudge paying US bar/restaurant prices for them unless they on offer lol .. I usually get a couple 6 packs for my room .. the restaurants they eat at in Disney/Disney Springs are expensive so that’ll eat into their funds and as they’re weren’t on the dining plan !!! drinking the world in Epcot 😱 is expensive, Nick doesn’t bat an eye buying alcohol but penny pinches everywhere else .. I also think when they’re out there with friends (PAYG) they do a bit of keeping up with the Jones’s it must kill them paying top whack in posh places for a meal each to save face that’s why when they go to places just the 2 of them they share ..... !!!! I know they pay for everything whilst out there on CC by that bill has to be paid off once they’re home !!
They clearly saved money on the monorail bar crawl with the PAYG friends as Nick has booze in a water bottle.....classy guy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.