The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something popped into my head last night, do you think they show two plates of Hello Fresh to us then they share one bowl between them? as that meal they had last night looked filling enough, but a little while later they were eating crispy pancakes which makes me think they shared one plate hence why they are always snacking. Thoughts please lol
It’s a strong possibility ...

The vlog they did the other night when they had the Tuk In curries, although they did say they tasted nice they described them as looking like the inside of a babies nappy and dog poop, that’s the way they treat people that gift them stuff ... NICE !!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticed in last couple of videos of Pouty calling the prick a chef every time he adds an ingredient. Clearly another wee dig at tattle.

👋 hello ya couple of bawbags!

Another thing that popped in to my head recently regarding the fact they always find small independent cafes for lunch.

The have started this thing over past few weeks of putting in wee montages of the cafes along with their “thought provoking music” Does anyone else think that they have gone in and blagged a free lunch claiming that they will promote the cafe in their vlog.

I just wouldn’t put anything past these 2 scrounging scumbags

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed in last couple of videos of Pouty calling the prick a chef every time he adds an ingredient. Clearly another wee dig at tattle.

Another thing that popped in to my head recently regarding the fact they always find small independent cafes for lunch.

The have started this thing over past few weeks of putting in wee montages of the cafes along with their “thought provoking music” Does anyone else think that they have gone in and blagged a free lunch claiming that they will promote the cafe in their vlog.

I think the montages are to fill in time on the vlogs coz they’ve no real content !!

Reactions: 5
Yeah try, reason I was thinking this is they only do them in independent cafes, never in a Costa or Starbucks which makes me think they do try and blag a freebie.

Reactions: 3

I was thinking that when I watched yesterdays vlog. I could imagine someone telling them not too film and Prick replying with "but we're youtubers. This'll get you more customers so you should be thanking us really"...with his sour face!

Reactions: 2

That is why they ain't sharing food like they used to, if they are getting it for nowt they will be having a field day 🤣🤣

Also Leigh said when they were in the car about being out, and about how they were doing what others were doing and places were more busy, didn't someone say about them complaining about places being busy and they are making them more busy. (Hope that makes sense lol)

Seriously, who books a slot in a cafe and then takes their own food to eat in a container?:rolleyes:
They are so tight and it is just so wrong to deprive that business from other paying customers.
And as for their new shopfront where "some" of the profits go to charity, too little too late and noone is interested in your crappy merchandise anyway.

• Heart
How to tell if Nick thinks he's being intelligent and knows more than anyone else, he adds basically in front of every sentence.

• Haha
Pisses me off when they read comments from vlogs a week ago, and can’t remember what the comments relate to. They make out like it’s the people commenting who are in the wrong 🙄

Pisses me off when they read comments from vlogs a week ago, and can’t remember what the comments relate to. They make out like it’s the people commenting who are in the wrong 🙄
Yeah, maybe they should watch the vlog themselves and then they'll know what the comments relate to.

They have been reading here, they are so obvious, i just looked at tonights comments and most if not all have a like and reply next to them

Unless you are massaging their egos or sucking up to this pair your comment will just get bypassed

Last edited:
More interesting times with dull and dreary! Thanks guys for keeping me up to speed so I don’t have watch it. Sounds like I’m missing some riveting viewing 😂😂😂

• Haha
But they did finally admit on camera that they delete comments! Had to chuckle at that one, we love and appreciate all your comments but delete the ones not worthy of showing everyone else who is still deluded thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread (which I am surprised Nick hasn't claimed he invented yet!) that they are just a ridiculous pair of grown men being rude and obnoxious.

I really hope for their sake that they have enough savings/income. Can you imagine if that all dried up and they had to go back to regular work and mix with the common people and not be able to share toasted current teacakes every day of the week.

Reactions: 6
But they did finally admit on camera that they delete comments! Had to chuckle at that one, we love and appreciate all your comments but delete the ones not worthy of showing everyone else who is still deluded thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread (which I am surprised Nick hasn't claimed he invented yet!) that they are just a ridiculous pair of grown men being rude and obnoxious.

I really hope for their sake that they have enough savings/income. Can you imagine if that all dried up and they had to go back to regular work and mix with the common people and not be able to share toasted current teacakes every day of the week.
Is that you Sazzle? You just don’t want to have to endure them on a daily basis again...oh wait they hardly ever went into work.

• Haha

I put a negative comment on one of their vlogs and it didn’t even get cleared to go in the comments section, they have someone who checks all comments before they appear on the vlogs that’s why all or most of the comments are “kiss ass” ones !!

• Wow
I put a negative comment on one of their vlogs and it didn’t even get cleared to go in the comments section, they have someone who checks all comments before they appear on the vlogs that’s why all or most of the comments are “kiss ass” ones !!
Do you think they do it themselves or have someone else do it? Why would you want someone else to read your hate mail before you did? Strange.

Reactions: 1
Do you think they do it themselves or have someone else do it? Why would you want someone else to read your hate mail before you did? Strange.
Also. Whoever moderates must be so brainwashed, surely reading comments that call them out on their behaviour would open your eyes to them?
They’re obviously as deluded as the lads, and just think it’s a load of trolls!

Also. Whoever moderates must be so brainwashed, surely reading comments that call them out on their behaviour would open your eyes to them?
They’re obviously as deluded as the lads, and just think it’s a load of trolls!
Oh it’s got to be ‘Nicky‘ remember the poor bugger who went to Florida with them but not good enough to go in the car with them or god forbid get a lift to the airport, they mentioned him lots in lockdown but not so much since or better still it’s the creepy stalker who stays in the hotels they do the night before they fly and then ‘surprises’ them by turning up at Epcot and stays for 3 days!!! Or it could even be Devo - the one that lives in Florida but had never been to any parks until his saviours came and showed him the way!!!

• Haha
I think they have others such as that Nicky, they've said on previous vlogs he does a lot for them, they also have people who watch the vlogs before they put them out to check for mistakes etc ..

Oh it’s got to be ‘Nicky‘ remember the poor bugger who went to Florida with them but not good enough to go in the car with them or god forbid get a lift to the airport, they mentioned him lots in lockdown but not so much since or better still it’s the creepy stalker who stays in the hotels they do the night before they fly and then ‘surprises’ them by turning up at Epcot and stays for 3 days!!! Or it could even be Devo - the one that lives in Florida but had never been to any parks until his saviours came and showed him the way!!!
As we said - Brainwashed! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.