The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving their weekend vlogs! They are hilarious without trying to hard, unlike TCG. And they have a laugh together not at each other! They seem lovely with just the right amount of bitchiness and sarcasm that I like
And if you comment on their channel you get a proper reply as opposed to either nothing or a basic thanks from TCG (unless you're a Patron of course)

Reactions: 4
Mr David and Mr Ian are good guys, they're interesting and they obviously care about the subjects they blog about - absolute worlds apart from the caravan people.

Reactions: 6
And if you comment on their channel you get a proper reply as opposed to either nothing or a basic thanks from TCG (unless you're a Patron of course)
Yes, it's lovely to get a reply to a comment, which they don't beg for unlike the other two! TCG insist they read and appreciate every comment but they're obviously far to busy to reply to all, especially if you don't pay to watch 🤔

The fact that they post video a week after filmed, why people feel the need to comment on them at all when they ask questions, they don't care! They will already have made a decision and moved on by the time they see them.
Also, how can they honestly say they are happy to have multiple watch parties where they sit watching a movie and both having to be on their phones/computers all the time talking to people. They are not TV/movie people, so why are you making this a thing?!
Love how all the cook along videos have ended and they are back to hello fresh since they have something external (decorating a flat) to do instead! Agree with everyones comments above on Mr David & Mr Ian as they just seem like 2 lovely guys who have a laugh, and are sarcastic, but never mean or bitchy! Neither of them seem more greedy than the others (unlike TCG and L&R Dreaming) they seem to actually work well as a couple, have shared interests but have their own personality that doesn't make you hate them. Also love that they post early on the weekend as I enjoy watching while getting ready/having breakfast and it is an enjoyable start to the weekend.

Reactions: 5
I chuckle every time they have a dig at Tattle .. it's so funny that they think they're annoying us .. Hi Nick Hi Leigh love bonding with you over Tattle ;)

Reactions: 3
Yes, it's lovely to get a reply to a comment, which they don't beg for unlike the other two! TCG insist they read and appreciate every comment but they're obviously far to busy to reply to all, especially if you don't pay to watch 🤔
I like Mr Ian and Mr David, I’ve asked questions and they reply! I follow 2 other vloggers and one has double the subscribers of TCG and far more comments and he always replies or sends a hearted ❤reply. He also buys his subscribers a drink, he doesn’t do the Patreon stuff. TCG don’t always respond to their Patreons. One more thing they never wear their own Lodge guys mask🤡

I like Mr Ian and Mr David, I’ve asked questions and they reply!

One more thing they never wear their own Lodge guys mask🤡
Mr David and Mr Ian seem lovely!

TCG won't wear their own masks as they are to bloody expensive even for them 🤣🤣

If I’m being honest, the Trailer Twunts could probably go back to being watchable again if they dropped the daily vlog nonsense and went to a weekly format. They just aren’t interesting enough for daily vlogs, hell nobody is interesting enough for daily IMO. (Not even Tim Tracker.)

Reactions: 3
Haha couple of fannies think they are taking the piss by mispronouncing words and storing the coffee.

jokes on you, does it pain you that much that you can’t silence the comments on here like you do on your vlogs

I have far more things to do with my time than watch them, I might dip back in when the cracks really start to show just for the lols.

Mr Ian and Mr David are on a different level entirely to pouty and alchy
Totally agree. Mr Ian and Mr David are naturally funny, seem genuinely nice and kind and you can tell that they truly love each other. TCG I find uncomfortable watching (haven’t watched for months now) because they seem like they dislike and irritate each other Soooooo much! add to the fact that they’re unfunny, odd to look at, talentless, repetitive whiney,self absorbed money hungry knobheads who‘s faces annoy the flip out of me!! Won’t be tuning in anytime soon. I get my updates from my Tattlers 🥰 waaaay mor entertaining 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something popped into my head last night, do you think they show two plates of Hello Fresh to us then they share one bowl between them? as that meal they had last night looked filling enough, but a little while later they were eating crispy pancakes which makes me think they shared one plate hence why they are always snacking. Thoughts please lol

Reactions: 2
Something popped into my head last night, do you think they show two plates of Hello Fresh to us then they share one bowl between them? as that meal they had last night looked filling enough, but a little while later they were eating crispy pancakes which makes me think they shared one plate hence why they are always snacking. Thoughts please lol

I was going to say they probably don't eat enough during the day but I'm sure on the latest shite vlog they had lunch out, and they didn't share!
They are probably just greedy or maybe it's boredom or alcohol making them eat 🤷‍♀️

I felt sick the other day when they had those tuk-in naan things and Leigh put brown sauce on his plate.....WTF?

While I'm on the subject, why does nick always want to add to any recipe they cook? Even when Leigh has cooked and before he's even tasted the slop?

I was going to say they probably don't eat enough during the day but I'm sure on the latest shite vlog they had lunch out, and they didn't share!
They are probably just greedy or maybe it's boredom or alcohol making them eat 🤷‍♀️

I felt sick the other day when they had those tuk-in naan things and Leigh put brown sauce on his plate.....WTF?

While I'm on the subject, why does nick always want to add to any recipe they cook? Even when Leigh has cooked and before he's even tasted the slop?
Because he’s a control freak 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.