The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been watching the vlog where they had some friends from the caravan park over. They had to move some wine out of their wine fridge for the champagne. Why were they keeping red wine in the fridge?

Also, quiches in the air fryer? What for? I thought it was for oil to drain off?

Reactions: 6
Wait they stopped drinking coffee and started drinking tea to hydrate? How bout drinking some freaking water?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The person who had a friend that said the codependents like tattle as it drives people to the site also was the person who had a friend who worked for Virgin who said they were famous vloggers with millions of views. Bit of a coincidence to have so many mutual connections 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Famous vloggers 😂😂 remember I asked my daughter's friends and they have never heard of them and thought they sold lodges

And may I add these girls are in their 20's on every social media thing available and still never heard of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone checked their Patreon lately?
The top tier prices have plummeted!
They're feeling the pinch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How stupid did they look carrying those two massive umbrellas (both could have easily fit under one) around in +20c weather. And buy some hiking boots ffs

Reactions: 6
Went and looked at the patreon page, you would think they would spell check their blurb , how long will it take them now to correct it when they read here or the sheep go bleating back to them 🐑🐑🐑 👋🏻👋🏻

Reactions: 11
I cannot imagine a life where the biggest decision you have to make is which toastie to share in a cafe. That's existing, not living.

Reactions: 14
Which One of these two is the driving force do you think? Nasty Nick is gobby but I actually think the other one is pulling the strings. All that mugging into the camera, pulling “reaction” faces to Nasty Nick (Nasty Prick?). Very very fake.

Also, they have a sports car and they call it James. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
As someone mentioned in a previous thread, the sniping at tattle just makes them look like bellends to the people who don't know about it.

Views from us in here are duck all of their total in reality.
Non of us are kerchingas, we don't buy merch or use their Amazon store front. We don't use their discount codes, so non of this in here helps them in any way, shape or form.
For them to say they love it is absolute shite!
Also, they are teaching those that don’t know what tattle is, to go find out… then in turn find out the reality of the shot these 2 losers are peddling to them. So saying they love the rattle thing, will backfire longer term

Reactions: 10
They make references to tattle comments in a mad bid to act like they don’t give a duck BUT….. block, shadow ban and intercept any comments that aren’t praising them, they are absolute bleeping trash. We know and they know it. They have the literal outcasts of society fawning over them and that stirs an emotion of delight in them. The pouty reject started YouTube by opening kids toys!! A Middle aged childless male trying to drum up views from kids makes me uncomfortable as duck, then his bleeping weirdo alcoholic life partner gets involved. Someone should check their hard drive in my opinion, creepy weirdos

Reactions: 12
I've just been watching the vlog where they had some friends from the caravan park over. They had to move some wine out of their wine fridge for the champagne. Why were they keeping red wine in the fridge?

Also, quiches in the air fryer? What for? I thought it was for oil to drain off?
We hat and cook everything in the airfyer it's just a mini oven which takes little or no oil depending what your cooking or heating ..we love ours but unlike these twats who think they are new thing got our first one as a wedding gift 9 years ago..

Reactions: 8
Just seen this.....does this mean that the camper didn't go well?

#27 teacakes and tarts, dormobile and farts, a cruise on the Wish or just on the Pish!
No, they stayed in an Air B&B a week or so before the campervan trip. In the leaked videos they referenced 'the AirB&B we stayed at last week' I think they've mentioned it in the vlogs we're seeing now, filmed a month ago that they're taking the girls and Janine a week before the van trip.

Reactions: 5
Which One of these two is the driving force do you think? Nasty Nick is gobby but I actually think the other one is pulling the strings. All that mugging into the camera, pulling “reaction” faces to Nasty Nick (Nasty Prick?). Very very fake.

Also, they have a sports car and they call it James. 🤢
Lee for sure, but he edits to make it look as tho he’s hard done to!

Reactions: 5
They like their red wine chilled and "don't care what others think, coz we like it"
To be fair if it's too hot red wine can be horrible and needs to be chilled. You would usually use a proper wine chiller not a fridge unless for a very short time frame.

Reactions: 4
The person who had a friend that said the codependents like tattle as it drives people to the site also was the person who had a friend who worked for Virgin who said they were famous vloggers with millions of views. Bit of a coincidence to have so many mutual connections 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree nothing could make me watch them now, I come here for my updates, I get all the tea I need and don’t give them a penny! I don’t think they realise only a few hate watch and report back

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.