The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a spare few minutes today so I thought I'd do abit of "research" on twit and twit, interesting reading don't you think
Those things are normally an act of fiction. Companies house can give you some information but I wouldnt pay attention to those figures

Reactions: 5
Had a watch of some from 2019. They were in Florida and having dinner at Olive Garden and there was a completely embarassing tirade of abuse by nasty Nick at Pouty. Fat shaming, calling him greedy for eating bread, calling him a “fat get”. It was absolutely vicious and I’m astounded that they left it in. Interesting that Nick had just down a large beer. Wouldn’t like to be around that one when he’s proper on the sauce.

Reactions: 10
Had a watch of some from 2019. They were in Florida and having dinner at Olive Garden and there was a completely embarassing tirade of abuse by nasty Nick at Pouty. Fat shaming, calling him greedy for eating bread, calling him a “fat get”. It was absolutely vicious and I’m astounded that they left it in. Interesting that Nick had just down a large beer. Wouldn’t like to be around that one when he’s proper on the sauce.
Have you seen the one from Jan 2019 when the girls are crying and Nick snaps at leigh saying I can't be doing with screaming kids, such a horrible human

Reactions: 7
Welcome fellow knife obsessive! They have a replica knife at the apartment as well so maybe he nicks one every time he goes there?

There was a tipping thread on their Facebook group recently that got a bit contentious, did either of them chip in on that conversation? I can't remember
we might be slightly banned from the Facebook group, so I wouldn't have seen it!

Reactions: 5
Have you seen the one from Jan 2019 when the girls are crying and Nick snaps at leigh saying I can't be doing with screaming kids, such a horrible human
Haven’t seen that but sounds like it’s the same series because they have kids with them on the trip. To be honest one of the kids - I won’t name her here - does scream a lot and would do my head in. But then again I wouldn’t put myself in a position of being on holiday with children.
They put a lot of effort into building an image of “family” and “home”. The twee “HOME” ornaments, the slogan coffee mugs. That lodge is one step of naffness away from a “Live, Love, Laugh” decal on the wall. And yet they’re continually bitching and seem to dislike eachother. Guys, you don’t create family or a home by buying crap nicnacs with writing on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching another where N calls L a “fat witch” for eating his airline meal. These two have relationship issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Haven’t seen that but sounds like it’s the same series because they have kids with them on the trip. To be honest one of the kids - I won’t name her here - does scream a lot and would do my head in. But then again I wouldn’t put myself in a position of being on holiday with children.
They put a lot of effort into building an image of “family” and “home”. The twee “HOME” ornaments, the slogan coffee mugs. That lodge is one step of naffness away from a “Live, Love, Laugh” decal on the wall. And yet they’re continually bitching and seem to dislike eachother. Guys, you don’t create family or a home by buying crap nicnacs with writing on them.
How do you know about the way the kids act ?

Reactions: 3
TLG #27 Always on the sauce, roadtrip with nieces is going to be hell, as kerchingas are finally smelling the coffee and ringing the departure bell.

Reactions: 6
His true character comes out with the booze intake, he’s not a funny drunk he’s a vile drunk. They keep covering it with the ‘it’s just the way we are’ excuse but it’s not kind as they constantly preach about people being. Have they been spotted in the dormobile yet, they must be on the second week now ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.