The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Last thread was about 10 days, they are picking up hate so quickly! When I joined in thread 3 ish I think it took months to get through! I’m putting the Brogietat to the side as I can’t keep up with two busy threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last thread was about 10 days, they are picking up hate so quickly! When I joined in thread 3 ish I think it took months to get through! I’m not putting the Brogietat to the side as I can’t keep up with two busy threads 😂
They probably need to move out of the quieter threads section tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who knew prick didn’t like chocolate? All those brownies he eats, all those amazing hot chocolates he slurps. Oh and his IBS has gone cos he’s stopped drinking coffee! More lies from the prickmeister.

• Haha
I said a few days ago they will soon me catching up with the Ingham's , and I'm glad people are finally waking up and seeing that they are only interested in your 💰and if you don't cough up 💰 you are out

Reactions: 15
Who knew prick didn’t like chocolate? All those brownies he eats, all those amazing hot chocolates he slurps. Oh and his IBS has gone cos he’s stopped drinking coffee! More lies from the prickmeister.
That’s why he salivates like a dog over the chocolate hamper his mother puts together for him Christmas every year and ordered half pound bars of Cadbury’s on all the grocery deliveries during lock down. And grabs sheeple chocolate gifts from the box snapping ‘that’s mine’ He’s a lying toad !!!

• Haha
Does any one think prick has ever done a vlog where he does not say “I need a beer”. Halfwit thinks he is so important. He actually looks like he has been stuck between life doors

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I started making a list of all the incorrect information they spouted and all the important information they completely missed and gave up as it would have been the longest post in tattle history !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Top tip for know-it-all travel agent Prick: You don't need to use that Curve card when you're in Europe, your beloved Virgin Atlantic credit card doesn't charge a foreign exchange fee on Euro transactions :rolleyes:

Non-Sterling Transaction Fee (for foreign currency transactions): 2.99% of transaction.
We will not charge this if the transaction is in Euros, Swedish Kronor or Romanian Lei and it takes place in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA).

I would comment on Youtube but it'd just get deleted and you'll see it here anyway 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Prick looked joyless when they entered the park and within minutes the dumb comments started... it feels like Disney etc Then the Florida comparisons ... it's ALL just so predictable and to think people actually PAY to see this "content" early!!!

Reactions: 16
Love the title, as you know we sort of blew the arse off things with lots of insider information after Barry the muppet (supported by P n Leigh) pissed my mrs off during our recent USA holiday.
lots of ex lodgers have contacted us since we gave a honest view of some of the shite they do, and they have joined tattle, some saddo’s still follow these two, Nick will do absolutely anything Leigh asks for, sort of sad little doggo eyes.
We have plenty more to come yet, still surprised he’s not bothered contacting us.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He made it sound like you actually get FREE money with that card, I’ve never heard of the card myself but I’m assuming you have to load your own money onto it!!

Love the title, as you know we sort of blew the arse off things with lots of insider information after Barry the muppet (supported by P n Leigh) pissed my mrs off during our recent USA holiday.
lots of ex lodgers have contacted us since we gave a honest view of some of the shite they do, and they have joined tattle, some saddo’s still follow these two, Nick will do absolutely anything Leigh asks for, sort of sad little doggo eyes.
We have plenty more to come yet, still surprised he’s not bothered contacting us.
I’ve always thought Lee is the puppet master but tries to make out he’s not!!

Reactions: 8
I bet Pricks "ibs" and Poutys gurning go into overdrive reading this post !

Reactions: 10
Im here for this 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are you Steve ?

Reactions: 10
Loving the title, these pricks need to move out of the quieter threads, we are going through them fast!

I can’t even hate watch them anymore. Unfollowed on all social media, including that knob Barry.

I mean, who wears shorts and tv to a meet up where everyone else has clearly made an effort?

prick really reminds me of my dad in the 90s and he’s a raging alcoholic 🤣 dressed like he was dragged through sports direct (haha thanks for whoever came up with that)

thing is… my dad is still a raging alcoholic but has a better dress sense as he’s gotten older, shame prick has stayed in the 90s. Good ol’ Lonsdale socks 🤣🤣🤣🖕🖕🖕

Reactions: 16
Nick stop saying literally, you aren’t a 12 year old girl ffs, also your hair dye look’s terrible

why waste your time looking at the merchandise and the prices? Everyone knows you aren’t going to buy anything because 1) neither of you have any real interest and 2) you are both tight as duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn't like chocolate my arse.
He is always in the snack cupboard, always first into a packet of chocolates, grabs the bar that apouty wanted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.