The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she hasnt lol. She was there in April with all sheep
Jade is out in Florida right now πŸ˜€

Thats because Jade and Daniel had arranged to go to Stceys months before as part of the holiday, Nick and Leigh wouldnt commit as they were holidaying with the Crappies. Was a last minute thing all to go to the Kerrigans
So were H&M already booked when the twats added themselves to the booking or were they all unsure if they wanted to go to Staceys and get free food and booze?

Reactions: 7
Well they would say that, wouldn't they?

If they truly believed that any engagement is a boost for their channel, they wouldn't delete comments that weren't 100% complimentary, after all, it's all interaction and counts towards their stats

Reactions: 9
Jade is out in Florida right now πŸ˜€

So were H&M already booked when the twats added themselves to the booking or were they all unsure if they wanted to go to Staceys and get free food and booze?
You are right I just seen jade insta and she is out in Florida now

Reactions: 10
No she hasnt lol. She was there in April with all the other sheep

Thats because Jade and Daniel had arranged to go to Stceys months before as part of the holiday, Nick and Leigh wouldnt commit as they were holidaying with the Crappies. Was a last minute thing all to go to the Kerrigans
Jade posted yesterday from Florida on her FB page so she is there now I think

Reactions: 5
She's defo there and hopefully she will enjoy it better without that attention seeking lot
Screenshot_20220809-145709.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's no kids just her and her husband so they will have plenty of money to go on holiday ...the way H&M act on their shared InstaπŸ˜‚ you would think they were childless

Reactions: 7
Lodge Guys #27 - The pair of wankspangles are doing a holiday in a camper van paid for by sheep who have fell for their scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster here. (Full disclosure - we were short-term kerchingas at low level for a few months during first lockdown when the world went crazy, never in any sort of inner sanctum and entirely ignored at the Β£10 / month level. What were we doing???)

We (me, the wife and two teenagers) have just returned from Orlando. A few thoughts with respect to our mutual 'friends'.

1. The bloody serrated knife. Panic not, I've sussed this one. Imagine my delight one night just off International Drive when we decided to save some cash and try Golden Corral for tea. Then imagine the collective 'a-ha' moment when we were presented with our cutlery - including EXACTLY the same serrated knife Chef P uses to chop onions. Am I allowed to suggest he put one in his handbag on one of their many visits here? Knowing him he'd be proud to chop with a 'free' knife.
2. DAS - two of our party have orthopaedic issues, one awaiting surgery. We were blessed to have the opportunity to use DAS to avoid them having to stand in queues and be able to wait 'virtually'- it at least doubled what we were able to physically manage. If crowd levels when we were there are anything to go by, there's no way they could do the amount of things they show on vlogs without it. (Given that there's no way Prick would pay for Lightning lanes or Genie+).
3. Tipping - we have seen suspiciously little coverage of this in the vlogs from my memory - I'd love to hear their approach to this. Food is expensive over there! We were eating entrees only and don't drink alcohol and most meals were costing about $100 plus tip for four. I guess sharing one entree, one diet coke and eight Blue Moons probably comes to near that. I also guess that printing the tip suggestions for 15, 18 and 20% tips is a waste of time for the tightwads!

Have more when I get time..

NoChinga.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haha the knife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Welcome but sorry you got drawn in to their nonsense.

Reactions: 8
Welcome fellow knife obsessive! They have a replica knife at the apartment as well so maybe he nicks one every time he goes there?

There was a tipping thread on their Facebook group recently that got a bit contentious, did either of them chip in on that conversation? I can't remember

• Haha
I find the comment about them loving Tattle hilarious. I wouldn't expect them to say anything different as they have a rep to protect. There is no way they are going to show their true feelings to the sheep.

Reactions: 14
I find the comment about them loving Tattle hilarious. I wouldn't expect them to say anything different as they have a rep to protect. There is no way they are going to show their true feelings to the sheep.
Absolutely this, they internally hate that there is so much info online, wiki time surely?

As someone mentioned in a previous thread, the sniping at tattle just makes them look like bellends to the people who don't know about it.

Views from us in here are duck all of their total in reality.
Non of us are kerchingas, we don't buy merch or use their Amazon store front. We don't use their discount codes, so non of this in here helps them in any way, shape or form.
For them to say they love it is absolute shite!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.