The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a video of them in Lanzarote from years ago where Prick gets incredibly drunk, it's absolutely mortifying. I'm getting intense second hand embarrassment just thinking about it, why on earth would you put that out for anyone in the world to watch.

Reactions: 9
There's a video of them in Lanzarote from years ago where Prick gets incredibly drunk, it's absolutely mortifying. I'm getting intense second hand embarrassment just thinking about it, why on earth would you put that out for anyone in the world to watch.
Oh that Lanzarote trip was the worse I have ever seen him

Reactions: 5
Did I just hear correctly, Nick referring to the 2 young girls as the talking rats whilst they were entering a room he was in?

Surely that's something you'd question, as either an Uncle, or their mother. And not just allow him to be saying that.

He's an absolute vile creature, isn't he.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been ripping into the arseholes again, their insecurity must be at breaking point

Reactions: 6
Those portions were kid sized. No wonder he was so excited to eat that cake, he was still starving.
And I don't think Sazzle being mentioned two vlogs in a row is a coincidence.

Reactions: 11
With the plated steak meal
Pouty "Can you believe that's just one kit? Yeah ok, there's not loads of steak, but the rest of it, is perfect" sorry lads but half a (n overcooked chopped up) steak, half a mushroom, six chips and 15 peas and a random half a lemon is not a meal for a grow up! Stop bleeping lying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They make references to tattle comments in a mad bid to act like they don’t give a duck BUT….. block, shadow ban and intercept any comments that aren’t praising them, they are absolute bleeping trash. We know and they know it. They have the literal outcasts of society fawning over them and that stirs an emotion of delight in them. The pouty reject started YouTube by opening kids toys!! A Middle aged childless male trying to drum up views from kids makes me uncomfortable as duck, then his bleeping weirdo alcoholic life partner gets involved. Someone should check their hard drive in my opinion, creepy weirdos
He was coloring too. Badly by the way

The fact that I could count the peas on their plates is ridiculous. EAT!! Y’all are grown ass men Jesus Christ !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I just hear correctly, Nick referring to the 2 young girls as the talking rats whilst they were entering a room he was in?

Surely that's something you'd question, as either an Uncle, or their mother. And not just allow him to be saying that.

He's an absolute vile creature, isn't he.
When they went to Florida there were a few times I thought their dad would lamp him one the way he was talking to them.

Reactions: 8
Shocking they can’t steer a swan boat 😂 and obviously it’s not N’s fault !

How ridiculous does N look walking with a big umbrella up to shade his delicate skin lol

A shared steak dinner two nights running FFS ! Literally 3 oz of steak each if they’re lucky half a mushroom, half a tomato and half a potato… yummm

Then needing a slice of toast and peanut butter an hour later as it was so filling

Because they’ve included the kids in the vlog.
I've watched the vlogs for years unfortunately...they just act like normal kids, especially when they have a camera shoved in their faces, they are going to act up and show off.The way you said that made it sound like you knew them personally and naming them wouldn't make an ounce of difference they have ben named many a time on here their nick names and their real names🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.