The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leighvil, tea is not more hydrating than coffee.
Nick, really, thousands of pheasants, oops grouse, oops female pheasants?
To change up how you watch their vlogs, turn on closed captioning. No one can decifer what they're saying šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fell asleep twice and missed the growling dog, didn't realise Maxine was in the vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know you all think you are getting to them but they actually love everyone talking about them on here as it drives there channel. My friend is a PATREON member (was) and she was told that they love this site as itā€™s helping them get more views.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know you all think you are getting to them but they actually love everyone talking about them on here as it drives there channel. My friend is a PATREON member (was) and she was told that they love this site as itā€™s helping them get more views.
That's what they will say, that's the attitude they portray! However home truths often hurt! And although it might give them hate views it end up lessening their patreon sign ups

Reactions: 11
I don't believe that like..they wouldn't want to admit that it actually gets to them, they act a certain way but you can tell it winds them up or they wouldn't bring stuff up they would just ignore it

Reactions: 10
They trying to live like a American way of life by drinking tea not British tea and eating ā€œprotein ā€œ not saying chicken ect ect duck off you never be American

Reactions: 7
YouTube views does not make a lot of money. They know this. That is why there desperate for other income streams and the patreon. Thereā€™s people with much much more views than these two and they still have to work

Even the bazzaā€™s channel is growing at a faster rate

At the end of the most boring walk in history, Pouty ā€œCanā€™t wait to get into Jamesā€ā€¦ā€¦Anyone think heā€™s said that before??

• Haha
YouTube views does not make a lot of money. They know this. That is why there desperate for other income streams and the patreon. Thereā€™s people with much much more views than these two and they still have to work

Even the bazzaā€™s channel is growing at a faster rate
Exactly and someone hate watching isn't about to give these wasters their hard earned money to throw away on carshootery boards and blue moon

Reactions: 8
This just sounds like a great big cope from them. Of course they're going to say something like that.

They have a crazy amount of threads on here for a channel with basically duck all views and engagement, shows how awful we all find them. The odd snide comment you'd probably just put up with but the massive amount of constant stick they get on here must be getting to them deep down.

Reactions: 12
If this site didnā€™t bother them and they think it encourages ā€˜hateā€™ viewing then they would not go out of their way to delete negative comments from all their social media as the negative comments would engage more interaction.
I call BS!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If this site didnā€™t bother them and they think it encourages ā€˜hateā€™ viewing then they would not go out of their way to delete negative comments from all their social media as the negative comments would engage more interaction.
I call BS!
exactly, you wouldnā€™t be screening comments if your aim was to get more engagement, positive or negative

more comments = more engagement = better YouTube algorithm

In actual fact, if this site is driving more views and they continue to have fewer comments, it will actually harm their algorithm in the long term!

Reactions: 15
I wonder how it is helping them get more views? I for one don't watch at all now. They will of course put a positive spin on it. Aren't your views going down Leighvil/Pricolas?

A5A2CEEA-1E0E-454C-8390-A6D07476CC69.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how it is helping them get more views? I for one don't watch at all now. They will of course put a positive spin on it. Aren't your views going down Leighvil/Pricolas?
I imagine one of the sheep has raised about the comments on Tattle, and theyā€™ve come out with this bravado statement, to still look like the big superstars they think they are
Is anyone able to see if their engagement (Patreon, views, subscribers) is going up exponentially?? I suspect they arenā€™t

Reactions: 13
Probably because Jade has gone off to Floridaaaaaa without the gruesome twosome!
No she hasnt lol. She was there in April with all the other sheep

It was made even better that Daniel also stayed at Staceys, and TLG basically ignore him at every turn!
Thats because Jade and Daniel had arranged to go to Stceys months before as part of the holiday, Nick and Leigh wouldnt commit as they were holidaying with the Crappies. Was a last minute thing all to go to the Kerrigans

Leighvil, tea is not more hydrating than coffee.
Nick, really, thousands of pheasants, oops grouse, oops female pheasants?
To change up how you watch their vlogs, turn on closed captioning. No one can decifer what they're saying šŸ¤£
And he sad he heard shooting, so ā€˜someoneā€™ is shooting the grouse! Wrong, Grouse shooting does not start until 12th August, known as The Glorious twelfth.
Prick really does know less than nothing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.