The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Mrs Bazza is some demure mouse who bows down to Barry in any way. She acts all dopey on camera sometimes but you can tell that's just put on and there is only one person who is the boss and it ain't Bazza.

Reactions: 9
Lee using a tea towel to hold his bowl .. didn’t some poor kersheepinga make them bowl holders!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t watch anymore “at home” vlogs, I’m sick of the pair of them. I can’t even hate watch any more, they are going through me 🤢

Reactions: 14
Jeeze what a crock !! What was the point of going to Cleethorpes? Just to eat a f***** teacake and see a beach ?
Wonder why they never say how much the muscle foods cost? Hmmm as they’ll still using the influencers credit so free to them! But trying to get their Sheep to buy even thou it’s probably cheaper to buy the ingredients at tesco!
Like hell they walked 8 miles… they’re out of breath walking to the clubhouse thing from the lodge, shockingly the sat nav is wrong again lol
Oh to see that dog jump the fence 😂😂😂😂
Why when the cook do they just put the gas on high they do know the heat can be medium or low too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch anymore “at home” vlogs, I’m sick of the pair of them. I can’t even hate watch any more, they are going through me 🤢
I can’t watch them anymore, and I refuse to give them any views- so I won’t even hate watch them! You guys are so good at keeping the thread updated it sounds as if I’m not missing much and they’re still doing the same stuff they were doing years ago ( and wearing the same yearly 90’s cast offs)

Reactions: 11
You wouldn't know it had been raining!!!! Your kitchen floor did.
You could walk for 2 miles and still not see any water,,,, look there's a boat.
Narcissistic Nick just talks absolute $hite, he's like a school yard bragged. Listen to me comparing things, I sound like prick,,,, arrgh, that's 2 comparisons I've put in 1 post, next I'll be comparing the rain to Florida rain.

You wouldn't know it had been raining!!!! Your kitchen floor did.
You could walk for 2 miles and still not see any water,,,, look there's a boat.
Narcissistic Nick just talks absolute $hite, he's like a school yard bragged. Listen to me comparing things, I sound like prick,,,, arrgh, that's 2 comparisons I've put in 1 post, next I'll be comparing the rain to Florida rain.
Thread title #27 this Vlog is just like a Vlog

Reactions: 10
On a walk surrounded by sheep.....nothing new there then.

Prick...its not like me to have a nana
Prick on holiday... we have just had a 2 hour nana
So it is like you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They complain about a plastic spoon in a McFloooory, yet will drive an hour in each direction for a blasted tea cake.
Twats lack any self-awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lodge Guys #27 Every Vlog is Literally The Same & Literally Littered With Digs At Tattle

Reactions: 13
I bet Jade is so jealous that Mark and Hannah get invited along to trips and holidays and she picks up the scraps.

Reactions: 7
They complain about a plastic spoon in a McFloooory, yet will drive an hour in each direction for a blasted tea cake.
Twats lack any self-awareness.
100 mile roundtrip with fuel prices so high, yet see pricks face when pouty said a teacake and a cuppa was £4!
Tight duck

Reactions: 10
And so thick and stupid drinking tea suppose to drink at night to help you relax before bedtime was drank for breakfast by prick .: 😆😆

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.