The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and her husband are modest unlike Hannah and mark the desperate wanna be influencer's

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think they fancied tattoo tom aswell ..it's creepy how they paw over men like him and mark but aren't like that with bazza and jade's husband ,they must not be the creeps type

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Barry is an out and out Bully, he is rude, arrogant and vile. Maxine is just a door mat, shes dependant on him 100% so will never say anything against him. The way he spoke to us back in April was disgusting and she just backed him up.
we did remember something Nick asked us the morning after we were suppose to have met the Lynches, he asked so what do you think of Barry then? We took that as being negative and the friendship isnt as friendly as they will have us believe. We think they put up with Barry as they get more out of being friends than if they were honest and said what they thought.
Anyone noticed Barrys shakes too? Another drinker that one.

We confronted them on their behaviour and they blocked us, lol. They cant take negative comments, Leigh pleaded for Steve to stop putting negative comments on You Tube about Bazza as they were removing them and said please stop as its our business!
What happened between Barry and yourselves?

Reactions: 2
I right fancy doughnuts, waffles and crepes….

next scene, we’re just having a toasted currant tea cake

• Haha
Classic from prick” you wouldn’t have known it had rained except that it’s soaking everywhere”😂 and I’m cancelling the walking holiday I’ve booked with pricks travel agent. They seem longer than he says 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow yet another tit show of a vlog and prick and pouty comparing everything to Florida like the rain reminds them of Florida rain sad tossers

Lodge Guys #27 - ploughing through pages faster than prick goes through booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is that huge grey cooking pot that’s permanently on the stove? It’s the size of a Dalek. They only ever cook in the Air Fryer so wtf is in it?

Reactions: 6
Just posted about the raging bull t shirt, it should have read fading pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That whole vlog made me howl with laughter. It was a total Karma fest (SHITEY SHOES SHITEY SHOES). But my favourite quote was "I was going to have rum and raisin ice cream but I had salted caramel instead because I like it more traditional". Rum and raisin has been around for like forty years you fool.

What is that huge grey cooking pot that’s permanently on the stove? It’s the size of a Dalek. They only ever cook in the Air Fryer so wtf is in it?
It came with the caravan when they bought it and is the Lodge Guys Curry Holy Grail.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.