The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I noticed bazza shakes to could be the booze ? you can see on the vlogs she's a doormat she hangs onto his every word and scared to open her mouth half the time she was a bag of nerves eating the fish and chips it looked awkward to me and she is very old looking her hair style does her no favours she's like a butch prison warden ( no offense to prison wardens )

Reactions: 12
Mrs buzza is an expert on eating fish and chips the one they were eating was rank . And who doesn’t get fish and chips with out chips all due to tight bastards with them two

Reactions: 5
Yes I noticed bazza shakes to could be the booze ? you can see on the vlogs she's a doormat she hangs onto his every word and scared to open her mouth half the time she was a bag of nerves eating the fish and chips it looked awkward to me and she is very old looking her hair style does her no favours she's like a butch prison warden ( no offense to prison wardens )
Shes just turned 54.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Deffo a drinking issue
We noticed that everyones friend Jade wasnt invited to either of the get togethers. Shes deffo on the way out.
We were told they kept her sweet as she did a lot of the social media vetting for them, she also pushed for all the get togethers they have and when she realised that Hannah was becoming a favourite made herself a best friend of hers too, another one too desperate to have a normal life.

Reactions: 8
Deffo a drinking issue
We noticed that everyones friend Jade wasnt invited to either of the get togethers. Shes deffo on the way out.
We were told they kept her sweet as she did a lot of the social media vetting for them, she also pushed for all the get togethers they have and when she realised that Hannah was becoming a favourite made herself a best friend of hers too, another one too desperate to have a normal life.
Christ bazzas only 56 he's had a hard paper round

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Deffo a drinking issue
I don’t understand why Jade stays loyal they treat her like crap! All the constant ‘pig’ jokes and valuing her out for eating a full meal and dessert they’re vile. It made my day tho that her and Kev got to stay at Stacey’s last time and the bodge guys had to pay for a crap motel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why Jade stays loyal they treat her like crap! All the constant ‘pig’ jokes and valuing her out for eating a full meal and dessert they’re vile. It made my day tho that her and Kev got to stay at Stacey’s last time and the bodge guys had to pay for a crap motel 😂
It was made even better that Daniel also stayed at Staceys, and TLG basically ignore him at every turn!

Reactions: 12
4FA186B8-4A28-4EEC-AA51-27EBC1060A64.jpeg

Are these people taking the piss out of themselves, or do they not realise that a ‘hive mind’ is not a good thing, and it also means that you are exactly where P&P want you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fell into the 2017 vlogs 😳 the one of N teaching Tom how to make a salmon risotto is hilarious… he has literally no clue yet tries to sound like a professional chef .. and he still can’t make risotto correctly 5 years on 😂😂😂

• Haha
I fell into the 2017 vlogs 😳 the one of N teaching Tom how to make a salmon risotto is hilarious… he has literally no clue yet tries to sound like a professional chef .. and he still can’t make risotto correctly 5 years on 😂😂😂
That Prick can't even cook oven chips properly 🙄

Reactions: 9
Honestly apart from the sunglasses they are wearing all the same clothing in 2017 and still bitching about everything.. but L is showing true personality more and yes he’s just as vile as N he’s definitely editing now to dhow him more in a better light!

Reactions: 7
For now!! I actually think Jade is ok, her engagement with followers is really good.
I have nothing against Jade. She's not the least bit offensive or controversial.
Unfortunately, she's got a personality like a boiled potato.

• Haha
I have nothing against Jade. She's not the least bit offensive or controversial.
Unfortunately, she's got a personality like a boiled potato.
And chooses to associate with them so I’m out, the way they talk about her is awful, just like Sazzle - pair of bitter queens.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.