The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"It's very NOIIIICE". What the duck is that aww aboot? That's what bairns do. They change a word and insist on saying it for at least two years just to annoy the tit out of their poor parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t nick just put the bin on his head like he did with the fly net

That’s it guys really making the effort for this 1980’s party
He can’t even drink water without looking like a tit

Reactions: 6
"Oh we can't show that on the vlog cause kids are watching". Well that doesn't bother you the rest of the time when you are cursing and making sexual innuendoes you absolute BAWBAG!!!
Do they really think most parents would let their kids watch their vlogs? Way too much bad language, nasty innuendos and their so-called "banter" (i.e. mostly being unkind to each other).

Reactions: 9
OK eerrrr what in the blue duck was all that about. Mr & Mrs Bazza brought gifts why? To thank twats for staying with them for several years. What's baba mean, your vlog content is baba mate, n what's with the not drinking caffeine but going to the lounge for a coffee, please stop bullshitting and just tell us the truth, you're a pair of vain buttheads

Reactions: 9
I'm behind on the vlogs, watching the fly screen one.
Prick, Who the eff is Hamardy Granger? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If someone stood up to Nick face to face who wasn’t a server, a shop worker or any other person that had to bite their tongue because they’re working!! he would run like Forrest Gump!! He’s only direct when he deems he’s in a safe zone for himself … and Bazza if you read here that was shameful and embarrassing 😳 for you, you’re a grown ass man!! Have some dignity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They would both wet themselves getting confronted from a non worker they are both wimps

Reactions: 8
If someone stood up to Nick face to face who wasn’t a server, a shop worker or any other person that had to bite their tongue because they’re working!! he would run like Forrest Gump!! He’s only direct when he deems he’s in a safe zone for himself … and Bazza if you read here that was shameful and embarrassing 😳 for you, you’re a grown ass man!! Have some dignity!!
They would both wet themselves getting confronted from a non worker they are both wimps
I 100% agree. He is a bully and would run 'literally' run a mile if he was genuinely confronted by someone who wasn't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🎵Driving along in a dormobile, prick and pouty at the wheel. Janine and the girls in the back, praying please just take us back.

We have to vlog that’s the rule, so the sheep keep giving us money for the fuel.

We will upload this in a month, in the meantime I’m starving let’s share a lunsh 🎵

To the tune of Riding Along In My Automobile by Chuck Berry 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🎵Driving along in a dormobile, prick and pouty at the wheel. Janine and the girls in the back, praying please just take us back.

We have to vlog that’s the rule, so the sheep keep giving us money for the fuel.

We will upload this in a month, in the meantime I’m starving let’s share a lunsh 🎵

that's my inner song set for me day here now... thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

🎵Driving along in the box on wheels, baldy beside me at the wheel ,the kids squaking in the back ,they better not talk back , we will be over the limit from the night before , never mind let's go buy more 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Barry is an out and out Bully, he is rude, arrogant and vile. Maxine is just a door mat, shes dependant on him 100% so will never say anything against him. The way he spoke to us back in April was disgusting and she just backed him up.
we did remember something Nick asked us the morning after we were suppose to have met the Lynches, he asked so what do you think of Barry then? We took that as being negative and the friendship isnt as friendly as they will have us believe. We think they put up with Barry as they get more out of being friends than if they were honest and said what they thought.
Anyone noticed Barrys shakes too? Another drinker that one.

We confronted them on their behaviour and they blocked us, lol. They cant take negative comments, Leigh pleaded for Steve to stop putting negative comments on You Tube about Bazza as they were removing them and said please stop as its our business!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I would love to see them in the park and follow them for a while and suss them out.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.