The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop blowing smoke up their arses.

Quite a spread! 😂😂😂 half a block of cheese cut up in to chunks and some tortilla’s and dips.

pleasant conversation!! how the duck can you tell, it was a time lapse with crappy generic music over the top an. You send literally 30 seconds of it. I bet half the conversation was all about the meanies on the internet that say bad things about us that we can’t delete.

View attachment 1479123

Yeah cause if there was ever a cure for insomnia this was it.

View attachment 1479134
KTS puts loads of comments on their vlogs, they’re definitely a paying sheep!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice that some of the food had yellow stickers on? So not only are they giving their friends small portions but cheap yellow sticker stuff
And the food was well beyond it’s use by date….
Aww no actually they are so far behind with their slogs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They probably only know 1 or 2 couples on site so get invited over. If they hosted it would only be 4 of them at a time so would show up that they have no friends,

Nothing wrong with reduced food which you would think k they would buy all the time as they appear to go shopping daily! They used to gonto Marks and Spencer but I b3tbthey had been gifted some vouchers fir the recent visit.

They are not environmentally caring at all (ignoring flying) they get a new bag each time even though they have been given reusable ones. They pop out daily, sometimes twice, for coffee or mcflurry which is a far distance. It's good that they are supportive of small businesses but could at least order something each
They buy packs of water even though prick has a metal water bottle ( though we don't think it's water)

Reactions: 4
Their friends are always older than them they look like they have came of a pensioners daytrip bus from Bridlington ..and just want to say why does H&M think they are going to be influencer's ? the only thing they have influenced me to do is spend more time with my children since they like to abandon theirs for holidays with no users
That’s because most of the ‘friends’ are actually retired and live part time at their lodge while still having their other full time homes and possibly holiday homes abroad too… this is what N&L aspire to have but are still 15 years off actual retirement.
The site they are on is an active retirement community with lots of activities, golf, exercise groups, bridge, cards etc but the only one these twats join in is the weekly wine club! Not designed to be a cheap drinking session as they use it, but as a wine appreciation group !

KTS puts loads of comments on their vlogs, they’re definitely a paying sheep!
I don’t think they’re paying as the dynamic duo don’t respond to them often, I’m convinced they only respond regularly to those who are on the payroll.

Reactions: 5
That’s because most of the ‘friends’ are actually retired and live part time at their lodge while still having their other full time homes and possibly holiday homes abroad too… this is what N&L aspire to have but are still 15 years off actual retirement.
The site they are on is an active retirement community with lots of activities, golf, exercise groups, bridge, cards etc but the only one these twats join in is the weekly wine club! Not designed to be a cheap drinking session as they use it, but as a wine appreciation group !

I don’t think they’re paying as the dynamic duo don’t respond to them often, I’m convinced they only respond regularly to those who are on the payroll.
I agree, lodge owners are usually retired. That's kind of who they are aimed at, not dynamic young couples with an amazing work ethic and a zest for life like the Caravan Cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nick always dresses like the sale at some 00’s store that’s closing down. That bazza is a right weirdo.
Nick instantly going for the gin and reading the % alcohol. Bloke is a alcoholic without a doubt

Reactions: 11
Nick always dresses like the sale at some 00’s store that’s closing down. That bazza is a right weirdo.
Nick instantly going for the gin and reading the % alcohol. Bloke is a alcoholic without a doubt
Every time they buy house they check the %vol and buy the highest one it’s all about the alcoholic content not the taste.

Reactions: 7
"Oh we can't show that on the vlog cause kids are watching". Well that doesn't bother you the rest of the time when you are cursing and making sexual innuendoes you absolute BAWBAG!!!

Reactions: 15
How much bleeping vinegar on that fish?! Looks like it could have started swimming again.

Didn't even have the bazzas over for the night. Just hi, give me presents and duck off please

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why did they meet them at ‘the lounge’ first for a cuppa? That’s weird 😳
Suddenly they’re concerned about children watch to show the blackpool gift yet they constantly use foul language and sexual innuendos.
That fish looked rank soaked in vinegar.
Oh the Bazza’s don’t get to stay for 5 weeks lol just an hour or so.
What a tit the skylights are open and he’s running round with a fly swat.
Why are they going out to buy 80’s clothing? They have loads lol
Yummm half a sandwich each for lunsssch.
Pouty has had a very busy few days watching all the Alien movies, so much ‘work’
Don’t eat enough to sustain themselves all day so need more toast and peanut butter at night.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice that the table they reserved for fish and chips had a sign reserved for the lodge guys on it who do they thing they are

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.