The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder if money laundering from somewhere was going through their business?because it looked tiny with barely much in the stock room

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm finding the moaning about the McDonalds plastic spoons hilarious. Here in Scotland they have been using cardboard spoons for over a month now. If their vlogs were more up to date they wouldn't be giving out wrong information. I was away to say or looking stupid but they will always look stupid because they are stupid.
To be fair they are still using plastic at ours at the minute

Reactions: 2
I had a MacDonalds today but not a mcflurry so I don't know tbh , i might nip to get one tomorrow to see if ours in Glasgow is wooden

Reactions: 1
I think It’s now only fair to list Pouty‘s achievements also. As we know he has a different skill set but still brings just as much to the party….

1. CAMERA MAN - we must commend him. After all these slogs his standard of camerawork is just the same as it ever was……!! The way he wizzes the camera round like the exorcist on acid on a supposed room/camera tour whilst simultaneously shaking his hairy paw in front of the screen, describing a cupboard thingy or a something or other is remarkable. Repeat this for town tours. He shows us a statue of somebody or other and a church thingy. Theme parks. No idea who these characters are, never heard of that film, and the latest gem, when wandering round in the midst of the queens jubilee, the streets festooned with bunting and union flags ; he shows us a knitted scene on a post box with a lady holding a corgi surrounded by all things patriotic ( don’t you just love Britain) and speculates it could be Mary Poppins!!! Genius :p. But why would he want to actually show us the town or theme park with a coherent explanation, when he can zoom In on Prick’s head as it zips through the crowds half a mile ahead. Why linger on a menu for his faithful followers to actually read what’s on it, when he can show us yet more shots of shared offerings, Prick‘s eye bags and his own gurning features. Leading me to……

2. EDITOR - now we see some real expertise, you can guarantee he always shows his partners bullying best side, camera lingering on that 2nd blue moon glass ,then moving to his own lime and soda or some drink or other ;) . Lovingly leaving in Prick’s eye bags, bruises and general angry demeanour, whilst subtlety photoshopping his own face like a sneaky smiling assassin. Leaving in every minute of Prick‘s cringeworthy non cooking skills, every burnt offering, every bit of wrong information, showing all his ‘unique’ knife skills. Yep it’s all there.

3. WORK ETHIC- where do I start with this one, I’m guessing a good couple of hours before pouty! The way he flits round T’ lodge with a J -cloth, flicking here and there whilst dancing round the worktops, achieving nothing,all the ‘cleaning up after Nick‘ , the hours he spends at that ironing board, teeth gritted, ironing every crease out of all the shirts they are taking on their latest adventure. Alas, it is all for nothing as they both only seem to need a couple of tee shirts where ever their travels take them🥹. No wonder he is exhausted and can’t finish sweeping the patio for their guests, and don’t forget he has all that editing to do, there are just not enough hours in the day!!

4. LINGUIST- I could listen to him all day, his knowledge and command of the English language is like nothing I have seen before in any vlogger 🤨🤨. The way all the mis pronunciations roll off his tongue, so easily, and not forgetting it is all on purpose! This of course only adds to the comedic value of the slog. Amazing! Imagine my delight when I learnt he was being sponsored to learn to speak incorrectly in another language, bravo Speakly, bravo, an inspired choice. We only got a tantalising glimpse of his new skills last time in France, a muttered mercy and a self conscious Bonjour. I am sure he will learn quickly and next time he ventures across the channel he will be almost fluent. It will be deux, pardon I mean un toasted tea cake a La currant and lune bleue s‘il vous plait galore! Let’s hope he tries a conversation with a particularly angry Frenchman, causes offence with his mangled franglais, which earns him La punch to the kidneys and a couple of nuits in L’ hospital 🤪

5. DRESS SENSE - just like the other half of the dastardly duo, he dresses with the panache of someone double his age!! From the way he wears his Lonsdale socks and vans to the baseball cap (which makes him look spookily like rain man )for a sedate drive in James. He doesn’t ever look a day over 60 👍🏻

6. SOCIAL SKILLS- Pouty likes nothing better than being amongst people, whether it is meet ups with ‘us friends’ outings with family, or caravan park meet ups , he loves them all. A social butterfly he flits between his fans with no hint of awkwardness at all. His favourite times though are the precious times as a foursome with their special friends Mark and Hannah 😋😋😋. I am sure they are a lovely couple, though they hide it so well!! The tragic twosome come across as boring, monosyllabic chavs, who dump their kids at the drop of a hat to hang onto the shed scammers coat tails in the hope sharing their ‘fame’. Anyway I certainly believe they are a foursome made in heaven, and I look forward to more vlogs of freebies, particularly where a meal in a nice restaurant is involved and they show us their real selves……

I’m done now I promise . I’ll get my coat 😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The lodges is fairly large, they have a huge sofa with a coffee table. The dining table is large as well and there is still some space for the Christmas tree.
The kitchen is small, 2 bathrooms and 3 beds

Reactions: 4
It doesn't look big on camera ? doesn't look like you can swing a cat in the living area ..have you been in it ?

And hardly any space in the bedrooms , it's just a upgraded caravan

We are all on the same page though about them being lazy scrounging cunts
Errr yes been inside it on many occasions and sat out on the decking, its very big

When I took a look at similar lodges to theirs, there was the exact same one, same layout and furniture as theirs, but in Cornwall, which was being sold for over £300k. I'm not sure if the price was because of where it was located, or just that every one made to that standard is that price.
The standard of model is the price, you then pay extra to have it sited and the costs increase per site, so for Cornwall you will pay more per site fees a year than you would in Skipsea

Reactions: 6
When I took a look at similar lodges to theirs, there was the exact same one, same layout and furniture as theirs, but in Cornwall, which was being sold for over £300k. I'm not sure if the price was because of where it was located, or just that every one made to that standard is that price.
The standard of model is the price, you then pay extra to have it sited and the costs increase per site, so for Cornwall you will pay more per site fees a year than you would in Skipsea

Reactions: 3
I think It’s now only fair to list Pouty‘s achievements also. As we know he has a different skill set but still brings just as much to the party….

1. CAMERA MAN - we must commend him. After all these slogs his standard of camerawork is just the same as it ever was……!! The way he wizzes the camera round like the exorcist on acid on a supposed room/camera tour whilst simultaneously shaking his hairy paw in front of the screen, describing a cupboard thingy or a something or other is remarkable. Repeat this for town tours. He shows us a statue of somebody or other and a church thingy. Theme parks. No idea who these characters are, never heard of that film, and the latest gem, when wandering round in the midst of the queens jubilee, the streets festooned with bunting and union flags ; he shows us a knitted scene on a post box with a lady holding a corgi surrounded by all things patriotic ( don’t you just love Britain) and speculates it could be Mary Poppins!!! Genius :p. But why would he want to actually show us the town or theme park with a coherent explanation, when he can zoom In on Prick’s head as it zips through the crowds half a mile ahead. Why linger on a menu for his faithful followers to actually read what’s on it, when he can show us yet more shots of shared offerings, Prick‘s eye bags and his own gurning features. Leading me to……

2. EDITOR - now we see some real expertise, you can guarantee he always shows his partners bullying best side, camera lingering on that 2nd blue moon glass ,then moving to his own lime and soda or some drink or other ;) . Lovingly leaving in Prick’s eye bags, bruises and general angry demeanour, whilst subtlety photoshopping his own face like a sneaky smiling assassin. Leaving in every minute of Prick‘s cringeworthy non cooking skills, every burnt offering, every bit of wrong information, showing all his ‘unique’ knife skills. Yep it’s all there.

3. WORK ETHIC- where do I start with this one, I’m guessing a good couple of hours before pouty! The way he flits round T’ lodge with a J -cloth, flicking here and there whilst dancing round the worktops, achieving nothing,all the ‘cleaning up after Nick‘ , the hours he spends at that ironing board, teeth gritted, ironing every crease out of all the shirts they are taking on their latest adventure. Alas, it is all for nothing as they both only seem to need a couple of tee shirts where ever their travels take them🥹. No wonder he is exhausted and can’t finish sweeping the patio for their guests, and don’t forget he has all that editing to do, there are just not enough hours in the day!!

4. LINGUIST- I could listen to him all day, his knowledge and command of the English language is like nothing I have seen before in any vlogger 🤨🤨. The way all the mis pronunciations roll off his tongue, so easily, and not forgetting it is all on purpose! This of course only adds to the comedic value of the slog. Amazing! Imagine my delight when I learnt he was being sponsored to learn to speak incorrectly in another language, bravo Speakly, bravo, an inspired choice. We only got a tantalising glimpse of his new skills last time in France, a muttered mercy and a self conscious Bonjour. I am sure he will learn quickly and next time he ventures across the channel he will be almost fluent. It will be deux, pardon I mean un toasted tea cake a La currant and lune bleue s‘il vous plait galore! Let’s hope he tries a conversation with a particularly angry Frenchman, causes offence with his mangled franglais, which earns him La punch to the kidneys and a couple of nuits in L’ hospital 🤪

5. DRESS SENSE - just like the other half of the dastardly duo, he dresses with the panache of someone double his age!! From the way he wears his Lonsdale socks and vans to the baseball cap (which makes him look spookily like rain man )for a sedate drive in James. He doesn’t ever look a day over 60 👍🏻

6. SOCIAL SKILLS- Pouty likes nothing better than being amongst people, whether it is meet ups with ‘us friends’ outings with family, or caravan park meet ups , he loves them all. A social butterfly he flits between his fans with no hint of awkwardness at all. His favourite times though are the precious times as a foursome with their special friends Mark and Hannah 😋😋😋. I am sure they are a lovely couple, though they hide it so well!! The tragic twosome come across as boring, monosyllabic chavs, who dump their kids at the drop of a hat to hang onto the shed scammers coat tails in the hope sharing their ‘fame’. Anyway I certainly believe they are a foursome made in heaven, and I look forward to more vlogs of freebies, particularly where a meal in a nice restaurant is involved and they show us their real selves……

Don’t dare get your coat that was bloody brilliant 😂

Reactions: 6

Nooo we need more, literally

Reactions: 4
Wow so we Fifers are pioneers in the environmentally friendly dessert race? They are quite good actually. Made from the same material as the cup holders.
Maybe a stock issue from the distribution centre...maybe controversial but I'm not keen on mcflueeerrrrrrrries

Reactions: 3
I hate how they handle things, slamming the shopping into the bag.......and how come they are suddenly shopping in Marks? New patreon sign ups?

They are tortilla chips, it's not just what Marks call them.....nachos are with salsa etc and baked! Twats

And I love their posh glasses called "Chef and Somalia"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they’re so worried about the plastic spoons maybe they should get reusable cups for all the Costas they have? You save 25p so I’m surprised they have done this!

Reactions: 9
Stop blowing smoke up their arses.

Quite a spread! 😂😂😂 half a block of cheese cut up in to chunks and some tortilla’s and dips.

pleasant conversation!! how the duck can you tell, it was a time lapse with crappy generic music over the top an. You send literally 30 seconds of it. I bet half the conversation was all about the meanies on the internet that say bad things about us that we can’t delete.

B8F7F821-0E1B-428F-9646-79E012D1E785.jpeg

Yeah cause if there was ever a cure for insomnia this was it.

778F819F-2A49-4B26-948B-94B6BAC8E772.jpeg

• Haha
Stop blowing smoke up their arses.

Quite a spread! 😂😂😂 half a block of cheese cut up in to chunks and some tortilla’s and dips.

pleasant conversation!! how the duck can you tell, it was a time lapse with crappy generic music over the top an. You send literally 30 seconds of it. I bet half the conversation was all about the meanies on the internet that say bad things about us that we can’t delete.

View attachment 1479123
I found the vlog where Elaine (friend) turned up at the lounge with a full spread and even ice? Who does that? Does she walk round the park on the off chance someone will join her? The smug look on Nicks face opening the prosecco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah if I had people coming over I would buy full size quiche not the mini ones individual portions. Could the M&S be to do with points offers rather than anything else?!

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice that some of the food had yellow stickers on? So not only are they giving their friends small portions but cheap yellow sticker stuff

Reactions: 7
Their friends are always older than them they look like they have came of a pensioners daytrip bus from Bridlington ..and just want to say why does H&M think they are going to be influencer's ? the only thing they have influenced me to do is spend more time with my children since they like to abandon theirs for holidays with no users

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.