The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their heads has gone so big that us joe blogs are jealous of them , they think that their are better than everyone else , so prick gets the thrill off showing off that he got things cheaper and got a Bargain ,
I’m not sure it’s a thrill, I think it’s more for the sheep and the cult( 😉) leader is to be looked Upon as a god because he gets everything cheaper and better and they should all aspire to be like him. In reality he’s a liar and he’s going to trip up big time. I wonder if he’ll happy dance onto the ship because that’s what he’s got yo do now just to cover mocking the disabled.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
and yet, they are still not selling their lifestyle to me as they are non stop complaining! Why would I be jealous of a life of sharing food, no separation from my partner for 5 mins and being constantly put down?! Even if it is for show, why would you agree for that to be part of your life just so you didn't have to work a regular job?! Have some self respect of what you are sharing with the world!
I agree even if the vile comments are for ‘views’ they are said with conviction and vitriol that makes me think they are real thoughts and this is his way of expressing those thoughts under the label of for the views

Reactions: 7
I might be incorrect but when he was holding monkeys hand and he was walking a man had a walk so he mimicked him leigh quickly cut it out , I did not mention before as I’m not 💯 correct

Reactions: 6
Nick's fragile ego and need to be powerful is more obvious than coal on snow.
He's clearly unwell, and in deep need of therapy.
His constant lies are a sign of his fear of inferiority and of lower status in life. He projects his own faults and insecurities on others, and continues to display incredibly thin skin, as he cannot publicly display any accountability for his actions. He ALWAYS has an excuse when he messes up, blaming others. He never owns his actions. He never can quietly take feedback to heart. He never displays remorse after spewing abuse at his spouse, or other people in his life.
He's a fraud, and knows it deep down.
The only way he might begin to improve is by hitting rock bottom.
Upset, Nick?
I'm just telling it how it is. Keeping it real.
Take a hard look at yourself, and be a better person.
Ta.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nick's fragile ego and need to be powerful is more obvious than coal on snow.
He's clearly unwell, and in deep need of therapy.
His constant lies are a sign of his fear of inferiority and of lower status in life. He projects his own faults and insecurities on others, and continues to display incredibly thin skin, as he cannot publicly display any accountability for his actions. He ALWAYS has an excuse when he messes up, blaming others. He never owns his actions. He never can quietly take feedback to heart. He never displays remorse after spewing abuse at his spouse, or other people in his life.
He's a fraud, and knows it deep down.
The only way he might begin to improve is by hitting rock bottom.
Upset, Nick?
I'm just telling it how it is. Keeping it real.
Take a hard look at yourself, and be a better person.
Ta.
Unfortunately he’s money & status orientated so until that dries up he’ll never be humble and when it does dry up he still won’t become humble he’ll become bitter, more bitter than he already is, Lee is not downtrodden he’s is to a certain extent an enabler, he (Lee) is quietly nasty and very passive aggressive, they deserve each other as each of them would spoil another couple!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Most people love a bargain and no one wants to pay more for anything than they have to but why do they act all superior about it? I mean, well done for getting a hotel cheaper than the rack rate, I guess. Has anyone in the history of booking hotels on the internet ever actually paid the rack rate? I doubt it.

They are so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately he’s money & status orientated so until that dries up he’ll never be humble and when it does dry up he still won’t become humble he’ll become bitter, more bitter than he already is, Lee is not downtrodden he’s is to a certain extent an enabler, he (Lee) is quietly nasty and very passive aggressive, they deserve each other as each of them would spoil another couple!!!
100% agree... Leigh is an enabler

Why isn't he recommending his company? Surely recruiting is what he is there for and he has the perfect platform to do so. Very strange.

I reckon he saw the backlash on inteletravel and now won’t admit that he’s basically joined an MLM.

Reactions: 10
Why isn't he recommending his company? Surely recruiting is what he is there for and he has the perfect platform to do so. Very strange.
Cos he reads in here [hi Nick!] and he realises that now EVERYONE knows it's pyramid selling 🙄

• Haha
Cos he reads in here [hi Nick!] and he realises that now EVERYONE knows it's pyramid selling 🙄
I'm surprised they didn't edit it out of their vlogs altogether and they could have avoided all this stick.

Remember, they're extremely lazy, and quality editing isn't their strong point.
They're also too vain and greedy to take down their content.

Remember, they're extremely lazy, and quality editing isn't their strong point.
They're also too vain and greedy to take down their content.
Plus, that vlog was released to the paying sheep about three weeks ago and they will not have questioned it.

Plus, that vlog was released to the paying sheep about three weeks ago and they will not have questioned it.
I think by then they would have found out the access to hotels and discounts etc was not what they thought it was before they joined. The my even alluded to it on the first vlog where the whole thing was mentioned.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.