The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the point of a storefront is to have products you have tried and tested and recommend.
But a lot of people will also put alternative options to cover a wider price point so as not to exclude anyone, but will still have tried the product and recommend it.
These guys are just tagging everything they buy, or use, or look at all to try and get extra money. Have they considered having a small shops part of their storefront to encourage shopping at smaller retailers to help out small businesses?! Because we know how the pounced on the eat out to help out . . . all for the benefit of the shops mind you, and shocker they were able to eat a whole meal (sometimes 2) when they were so cheap

Reactions: 8
He ordered a smaller size so did he return both pairs? I’m guessing so as Prick seemed to dismiss the idea of that purchase as soon as he opened the first box.
Prick belittles him at any opportunity and always has something negative to say about Pouty's clothes.

Ewwwwww, Prick can't even eat a Mcdonalds cheese burger without getting it on his face......why wouldn't you check your face before turning the camera on after eating 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ewwwwww, Prick can't even eat a Mcdonalds cheese burger without getting it on his face......why wouldn't you check your face before turning the camera on after eating 🤢
Yup nice little bit of melted cheese sitting temptingly on the corner of his mouth lol 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Four hours to get to Southampton and they're bored after two hours. This American road trip is going to be hilarious to watch. They'll be driving more hours than that in vast areas of nothing! I can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do they have to constantly try and outdo other people and belittle everyone else? Even to the point where they are lying about how much they pay for petrol? So very strange.

Don’t forget anyone who clicks a link onto their store front will trigger a 30 day cookie so the TLG will get a commission of anything anyone buys during that time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Another lie then? 😂
I'll bet Nick justifies it as the 130 being the full price on the hotel website, never mind booking sites having it cheaper, to him its still a "saving". Its about making himself look good/clever/better than ev1 else which is absolutely classic narc behaviour. I noticed Leigh mentioned his anti depressant pills on screen. Given that alcohol is a depressant he should really be tea total-mind you compared to Nick he pretty much is lol.

The sleeping thing is down to the drinking, the classic alcoholic behaviour is drink to pass out asleep and wake after a few hours as the booze will help you get to sleep. but you get bad quality of sleep which is often broken sleep.

The thing I would say to Nick and anyone who thinks they have some level of alcohol dependancy or perhaps friends and family say you are and you are in denial and won't accept it try this. Get up tomorrow and don't have any alcohol for 48 hrs. If you have no issues and can do it easily then you have no issues and it will do your body good to do a 24 hrs or 48 hrs each week alcohol free. BUT if you find it a real challenge or it makes you feel very ill you need to get help.

Alcohol is a tough addiction to kick though, have a relative who through the drinking ended up in hospital at around Nicks age and actually died and was revived/shocked back 5 times and even that didn't stop them falling back off the wagon a year later. He now looks awful and the family are in a sad place waiting for his next collapse and the possibility they wont get out of the hospital this time.

If he doesn't stop Nick is on borrowed time its already clearly effecting him.

The green and yellow medication Leigh was showing of was Fluoxetine its for major OCD and panic disorder i know someone who take these

Reactions: 4
Yes, the point of a storefront is to have products you have tried and tested and recommend.
But a lot of people will also put alternative options to cover a wider price point so as not to exclude anyone, but will still have tried the product and recommend it.
These guys are just tagging everything they buy, or use, or look at all to try and get extra money. Have they considered having a small shops part of their storefront to encourage shopping at smaller retailers to help out small businesses?! Because we know how the pounced on the eat out to help out . . . all for the benefit of the shops mind you, and shocker they were able to eat a whole meal (sometimes 2) when they were so cheap
Sorry can't remember the name of the promotion, but they sure gorged on those end-of-day sales. Hmmm, will we get all pastry or pastry and sandwiches? And encouraged everyone to do it?

I found it hilarious for them to say crap like "it's so nice to be in a pub again" and "So nice to be out and about again" FFS they isolated for a couple of days and I use that term very loosely! So many trips out is not isolating 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Sorry can't remember the name of the promotion, but they sure gorged on those end-of-day sales. Hmmm, will we get all pastry or pastry and sandwiches? And encouraged everyone to do it?
This was the shopping bag ones, where shops that have stock ready to go out of date heavily reduced it but put it into bags and you didn't know what you were getting, yes they went crazy over them, again not on healthy choices, but for bakeries etc and if there was 1 thing they liked they justified the cost and probably threw most of it away

Reactions: 5
This was the shopping bag ones, where shops that have stock ready to go out of date heavily reduced it but put it into bags and you didn't know what you were getting, yes they went crazy over them, again not on healthy choices, but for bakeries etc and if there was 1 thing they liked they justified the cost and probably threw most of it away
Too Good To Go. They created such greed with that the Sheep were flying all over the place trying to outdo each other.

• Heart
Their heads has gone so big that us joe blogs are jealous of them , they think that their are better than everyone else , so prick gets the thrill off showing off that he got things cheaper and got a Bargain ,

and yet, they are still not selling their lifestyle to me as they are non stop complaining! Why would I be jealous of a life of sharing food, no separation from my partner for 5 mins and being constantly put down?! Even if it is for show, why would you agree for that to be part of your life just so you didn't have to work a regular job?! Have some self respect of what you are sharing with the world!

The green and yellow medication Leigh was showing of was Fluoxetine its for major OCD and panic disorder i know someone who take these
I have been on these in years past when I was have bouts of depression, they work well used correctly, alcohol isn’t advised as it will lessen the effect of the drug as alcohol is a depressant.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.