The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think posts are approved but it won’t stay up long if it’s that Facebook arse licking group. I’m gonna keep eye out for it 😃😃😃

What did they say to sone one in your family? They are truly hideous.
They do have approval on the Orlando group posts

Reactions: 5
Now we have a question on the FB page about diet and exercise, with a standard borderline rude answer from Prick and another from Nicky who has lost a lot of weight and who changes his story about it according to how he feels on the day. Sometimes his weightloss is in large part down to exercise and today, because it fits in with Prick's opinion, it barely made any difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now we have a question on the FB page about diet and exercise, with a standard borderline rude answer from Prick and another from Nicky who has lost a lot of weight and who changes his story about it according to how he feels on the day. Sometimes his weightloss is in large part down to exercise and today, because it fits in with Prick's opinion, it barely made any difference.
Nicky's mentioned the word Macros, let's see if the twit guys implement this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nicky's mentioned the word Macros, let's see if the twit guys implement this!
Omg I can’t wait for them to attempt a diet that looks at all the nutritional information (macros) not just counting calories, all this high protein the keep spouting about is not meant to be in the form of high protein cereal bars etc ( although I see he’s gone back to skinny whips now, cheaper than the protein bars) go buy meat and fish and prepare with vegetables eat less rice pasta potatoes and bread, cut out processed foods, high sugar foods and less booze and bingo there you are a healthy diet !

why is prick walking with a dinosaur
Don’t talk about pouty like that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now now they work hard remember 😂😂

So it's come to an end. Like many things in life it's run its course. My days of being a "lodger" are over. I doubt very much this will be authorised by moderators or admin and I doubt very much that they will give a tit, over the past 3 years since I started watching, you have gone from being a fun down to earth pair, to a horrible, rude, obnoxious abusive person, someone who things that they are ALWAYS right about everything, yet doesn't really know much about anything.I have noticed that there has been some questionable comments being said, I have also noticed that the level of how shall I say smugness has increased along with the level of rudeness towards us "Joe bloggs". Now they won't care a jot, but when the rude, I think I know it all attitude and obnoxious behaviour is directed towards one of my family members, that sir is when you have crossed the line, I know I'll get blocked and probably not just by lodgers but by other vloggers too, but that is their choice. Like I say you have crossed the line, so next time you have something to say then I think that really you should keep your mouth well and truly shut. You won't be bothered about this and I doubt it will be viewed, but I feel better for saying it, so in your own words.... Frig off
Who thinks this won't get accepted 😂😂😂
We are with you brother, join our ex lodgers club.

It was our pleasure, they brought it on themselves and have no one to blame apart from themselves and their shocking behaviour.

They should be offering bazza the use of the caravan after all he did for them View attachment 1413787
[/QUOTE
4 of the nastiest people we have ever had dealings with

Last edited:
And what do you take to your 'friends' when you visit them?
Screenshot_20220713_180937.jpg

Anyone watched the vlog yet? Does Nick do his 'happy dance' like he 'always' does?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well since I sent my message to the group(which insidently still hasn't been approved no surprise there) all I'm seeing is nick you're so disciplined with your diet, nick you're so funny zest for life, blah blah blah...
.. duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nick the travel agent bids for a better room and gets the same room anyway lol. Join him next time for another great hack

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nick the travel agent bids for a better room and gets the same room anyway lol. Join him next time for another great hack
And still never actually disclosed the money paid so no one following them knows what they actually paid for the trip!!

This is the same cruise he was bragging he found for a super cheap price, to then pay more money on top for the same room?! And off course goes to complain in the hopes of a free upgrade or comp.
Goes on the ride on a shore day to get it for free.
Don't buy the fancy cakes that they are salivating over but eats 10 cookies and ice cream cones from the free bit.
No sign of paying for the drinks package this time.
No sign of the happy dance getting on the ship.
Already had the "Aw ma God" this is the best meal I have ever eaten.
Still getting wet over Mark.
Still don't actually look like they are enjoying themselves!

I can't see Mark wanting to go away with Prick again. First evening meal together and he's accusing him of eating too much.

• Wow
Mrs Crompy could do with larger dresses, bit of a squeeze going on there to keep all the “curves” in

I can't see Mark wanting to go away with Prick again. First evening meal together and he's accusing him of eating too much.
Mark does what Hannah tells him to do

Reactions: 6
So to save money they did the North Star on embarkation day??? I'm sure they are glad to get a great view of Ikea.

• Haha
Well since I sent my message to the group(which insidently still hasn't been approved no surprise there) all I'm seeing is nick you're so disciplined with your diet, nick you're so funny zest for life, blah blah blah...
.. duck OFF
Would it be worth putting your public service message about P&P on another forum etc, somewhere that they can’t influence- perhaps the Dibb or on another channels vlog??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.