The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick's fragile ego and need to be powerful is more obvious than coal on snow.
He's clearly unwell, and in deep need of therapy.
His constant lies are a sign of his fear of inferiority and of lower status in life. He projects his own faults and insecurities on others, and continues to display incredibly thin skin, as he cannot publicly display any accountability for his actions. He ALWAYS has an excuse when he messes up, blaming others. He never owns his actions. He never can quietly take feedback to heart. He never displays remorse after spewing abuse at his spouse, or other people in his life.
He's a fraud, and knows it deep down.
The only way he might begin to improve is by hitting rock bottom.
Upset, Nick?
I'm just telling it how it is. Keeping it real.
Take a hard look at yourself, and be a better person.
Ta.
This is spot on!!!!

Reactions: 7
Yes I was so emotional just being on the plane and feeling normal. I was in tears at sea world they just flowed. His screaming on rides is put on for show. Does not care how annoying it is for other riders
I’d be in tears at sea world too , watching the Orcas being tortured .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god he is so full of tit. Did anyone else see the comment prick made on the diet one about the personal trainer saying if you’ve joined the gym to lose weight then leave now or some tit. Saying exercise isn’t for weight loss or crap. why people listen to him I don’t know

• Wow
The Lodge Guys #25 on the Anthem of the Seas another yawn fest if you please, Prick being gobby he's in charge, patrons paying so they're living it large, but make the most of it while you can cos Joe Bloggs is waking up to your little scam!

Reactions: 13
I would have thought that if the dining room was dimm then they would have fitted in fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this cruise was priced wrong so they got a bargain!! Why would you then want to pay more, surely it cancels out the “bargain” he was deffo after one of those suites!! what a knob!!

Reactions: 9
Prick looks awful, he did in the whole vlog. Some of his face is looking grey
Leigh is always in the front of the camera with all the filters he used to make himself look better
And still never actually disclosed the money paid so no one following them knows what they actually paid for the trip!!

This is the same cruise he was bragging he found for a super cheap price, to then pay more money on top for the same room?! And off course goes to complain in the hopes of a free upgrade or comp.
Goes on the ride on a shore day to get it for free.
Don't buy the fancy cakes that they are salivating over but eats 10 cookies and ice cream cones from the free bit.
No sign of paying for the drinks package this time.
No sign of the happy dance getting on the ship.
Already had the "Aw ma God" this is the best meal I have ever eaten.
Still getting wet over Mark.
Still don't actually look like they are enjoying themselves!
Devastated not to see the happy dance 😞. All these vlogs and we have only seen it that one time that just happened to be behind the cruise staff member. Pure coincidence
They have massively being copying the McMaster lately in there style and annoying thumbnails. The one thing they don’t do is show the price of anything they pay, like never!

Rumor has it that one of the staff stole a bottle of nicks blue moon. This led to a strongly worded email and now Royal carribean have introduced locks on all fridges so this never happens again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they going to comment on what everyone eats for the entire week? duck off, dickheads. Some people work very hard to afford the money and time to go on holiday, they don't want you policing their meals all the time.

Reactions: 8
Trigger warning!!!
Any one else see Nick’s moose knuckle 😂 😷 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm guessing that the locks on the fridges are to stop kids from accessing the booze. These two are so self centered though so of course the cruise line have made an error. But as Pouty said "Prick is a Captain"

• Haha
Are they going to comment on what everyone eats for the entire week? duck off, dickheads. Some people work very hard to afford the money and time to go on holiday, they don't want you policing their meals all the time.
I would chuck my food at him if he commented on it the whole time, and who doesn’t know what French Onion Soup looks like!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.