The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Tattlers! Anyone feel like scamming some sheep today, I’ll pretend to be a travel agent and we’ll need a pretend pilot to fly our plane, someone to run a “hotel” could be a tent or a caravan and then it’s someone needs to put up a car for the “car hire” we can tell everyone they can get 99% off hotels and they need to pay just £79.95 up front how cool is that, then you need to pay a monthly fee of £120 and we’ll get you the best deals! Who’s in? We’ll make a fortune

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning Tattlers! Anyone feel like scamming some sheep today, I’ll pretend to be a travel agent and we’ll need a pretend pilot to fly our plane, someone to run a “hotel” could be a tent or a caravan and then it’s someone needs to put up a car for the “car hire” we can tell everyone they can get 99% off hotels and they need to pay just £79.95 up front how cool is that, then you need to pay a monthly fee of £120 and we’ll get you the best deals! Who’s in? We’ll make a fortune
I’m sold- where do I sign up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have basically done all this training and ponied up money out of their own pocket to get one night in a luxury hotel in San Fransisco half price. I hope it is worth it. Even in the first vlog where it was mentioned, they are having trouble finding the hotels they wanted via their own 'travel agency'. Maybe because as all the reviews from former employees (or whatever they are classed as) say that the company has access to hardly any properties and what they do have is cheap stuff with vastly inflated rack prices that make it look like you're getting a bargain.

Even a tiny bit of research would have told them this. Prick always knows better, doesn't he?

Reactions: 16
I know someone who was a “travel agent” for inteletravel and she was always making Facebook posts about all these amazing holidays you could book but every time I asked for quotes couldn’t come up with anything and constantly trying to recruit me. Then she moved onto a different MLM.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know someone who was a “travel agent” for inteletravel and she was always making Facebook posts about all these amazing holidays you could book but every time I asked for quotes couldn’t come up with anything and constantly trying to recruit me. Then she moved onto a different MLM.
Boss Babes or Hun’s they fill review sites with positive feedback to counter the negative, but when the feedback is split between 5 and 1 stars evenly it’s a red flag in itself

There was a point where MLM were basically ruining Facebook.

So when do we think we will see the first ad from the Lodge Twats to the sheep?

I’m hoping soon, because I hope it wakes them up and I’ll probably get thrown out as I’ll not be able to keep my mouth shut

I think it will definitely be very soon - they think they are on to an easy scam scheme so they won’t want to miss out on fleecing sheep

Reactions: 10
It is also showing that they are not as well off as they are trying to pretend! If you are using an app for a free room in Vegas, and signing up as a fake travel company to try and get extreme discount rates then you are not that well off! I am all for bargain hunting to make your well earned money go further. But these 2 just need to give it up and get some paying jobs and be done with it!

Reactions: 13
They have basically done all this training and ponied up money out of their own pocket to get one night in a luxury hotel in San Fransisco half price. I hope it is worth it. Even in the first vlog where it was mentioned, they are having trouble finding the hotels they wanted via their own 'travel agency'. Maybe because as all the reviews from former employees (or whatever they are classed as) say that the company has access to hardly any properties and what they do have is cheap stuff with vastly inflated rack prices that make it look like you're getting a bargain.

Even a tiny bit of research would have told them this. Prick always knows better, doesn't he?
Combined with the sign on fee and the monthly subscription, I doubt they will actually save any money. And given they like the cheap hotels, they are on,y going to get cheap hotels.
im not a travel,agent, though I spend hours looking at h9lidays, pricing things up, etc. My family always call me their personal agent, and I know I could get better deals on flights, hotels, cars, the lot.
Its not a secret, I don’t have any special access, it’s just called research, research, research!

Reactions: 13
See that Theme Park Blagger and Mrs Blagger have a live event tonight at 5pm, whoop whoop
Great, can't wait for him to talk into the camera whilst she galatea into it and responds to question tags he sets up with "yer it were alright" or "not very good"

*glares. With a sour face on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They can’t be well off of trying to find the cheapest of the cheapest drug mule/hookers motels , they once stayed in a motel that smelled of weed 😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 5
There's quite a lot of very negative comments on Twitter about the CCDs and this pyramid travel agent scam... they must be seeing it as I'm sure the rottweilers, sorry, Jade and Co will alert them to it! Pouty will be crapping his pants as he's basically very wet.

Reactions: 8
When it all comes tumbling down around them, Leigh will be spotted at B&Q on the tills next to Sazzle and Chef Nick will be seen assembling burgers at McD's :ROFLMAO:
[not that there is anything wrong with either of those jobs of course]

And they need to be honest, they are semi retired living off Patreon sheep, rental income and savings from the sale of the failed business and caravans 🤡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.