The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God why does he keep calling Booking.com, Bookings.com 🤬🤬🤬 Ive worked in hotel reservations departments for years and Prick if you're reading and want to play at being a travel agent, at least get one of the major third party providers names right!
Cos he's a Prick! Once he realises they've been outed as pyramid sellers and it is jeapourdising their lucrative patron income, which it 100% is, they'll drop it like a hot stone. As usual Prick has seen or been told about this and seeing the chance for a quick buck hasn't looked at the broader consequences

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Agree with @NeNe21 that as soon as this failed American road trip happens and they realise it is actually more hard work than they are used too to get the cheapest ever deal to basically brag about getting something so cheap they will drop it. Nick is not handling the stress of booking this trip as like everything they have a limited budget to actually spend but trying to show this lavish lifestyle! Just own it that you need to keep costs down and not try to belittle others who are in the same position. Will be interesting how many patreons will be turned off by this as so far he has done nothing but boast how much better he is than anyone because he has this new status. While at the same time, he will not be willing to pass these huge discounts on to his followers as like I said it is too much hard work for very very little gain (going by the commission rates I am seeing online)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agree with @NeNe21 that as soon as this failed American road trip happens and they realise it is actually more hard work than they are used too to get the cheapest ever deal to basically brag about getting something so cheap they will drop it. Nick is not handling the stress of booking this trip as like everything they have a limited budget to actually spend but trying to show this lavish lifestyle! Just own it that you need to keep costs down and not try to belittle others who are in the same position. Will be interesting how many patreons will be turned off by this as so far he has done nothing but boast how much better he is than anyone because he has this new status. While at the same time, he will not be willing to pass these huge discounts on to his followers as like I said it is too much hard work for very very little gain (going by the commission rates I am seeing online)
100% agree... the cracks are really starting to show in their super fake facade

Reactions: 11
I can’t understand that they are both now fully fledged travel agents with 80% discount but have chosen the hotel Ibis in Southampton. Surely this hotel is only for ‘joe bloggs’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just going back to that deleted post about the "travel agency" deidre only joined their Facebook group on 6 July so absolutely recruited them to her team.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nick has appeared manic in the past two slogs. There is a panic/urgency which is not healthy.
Maybe the lies and MLM hard sale is too much for his fragile ego.
They both were in the” big travel agent reveal” slog. They were both like kids on Christmas Eve.Very much like they were in lockdown when prick saw how much money they could scam out of people.

Reactions: 12
The most obnoxious kid I’ve encountered on vlogs has to be the eldest daughter from the Hackett family. Typical dance girl who loves TikTok and Insta as she is constantly pouting and flicking V signs! Does my head in.
Yes! The parents are just as annoying 🙄 on their most recent trip they were in the pool at the villa at 6:30 and she was shrieking at the top of her lungs. I bet the neighbours loved that! She’s always shrieking. That drives me insane.
Did anyone see the vlog when they went to the lakers game and were in a suite? That had to cost an absolute fortune!

okay back the regular scheduled lodge guys witch session 🤣

Reactions: 7
They were thanking their patrons for contributing to their equipment etc and initially I thought there has been some form of charity effort when he started the sentance.
And it made me think that as a collective group they could achieve so much. So easy for them to set a monthly go fund me charity. If everyone donated a pound or more just in patreon and YT subscribers they would have £150 make that a £5 they could do so much group with combined levels on income. Share that within FB groups they get even more. But that's effort for someone elses cause. Easy for them to set up multiple revenues for themselves or zoom calls and other IT crap.

For me I dont donate to a set charity per month. One reason is I hate how the big ones operate and pay their big bosses but I also like to share round my giving.
So I just see what I spot online genuine causes. Such as a GoFundMe set up for a guy on his knees financially who is feeding all the stray cats in a town in US, a cat and dog rescue centre in Romania , a UK youth pastor collecting for the local community, meals out for disabled people local charities etc.
Theres plenty of people like me who do it this way so would easily generate even a little pot every month for a good cause.

Just going back to that deleted post about the "travel agency" deidre only joined their Facebook group on 6 July so absolutely recruited them to her team.
She would have recruited them a few months ago. Why did she not join then. Unless she joined the group with the intention to help the LGs sell to the sheep. If that was the intention before the complaints started thats manipulative and fucked up

Yes! The parents are just as annoying 🙄 on their most recent trip they were in the pool at the villa at 6:30 and she was shrieking at the top of her lungs. I bet the neighbours loved that! She’s always shrieking. That drives me insane.
Did anyone see the vlog when they went to the lakers game and were in a suite? That had to cost an absolute fortune!

okay back the regular scheduled lodge guys witch session 🤣
They have s rant thread now if you wish to continue the sash lol. Let it all go :ROFLMAO:
They dont particularly both me but they probably would if I was interested in viewing.
I dont like vlogs with any children in them who csnt give informed consent regardless of whether the parents are giving the child all the Income like these TD3 claim

Reactions: 5
They have s rant thread now if you wish to continue the sash lol. Let it all go :ROFLMAO:
They dont particularly both me but they probably would if I was interested in viewing.
I dont like vlogs with any children in them who csnt give informed consent regardless of whether the parents are giving the child all the Income like these TD3 claim
[/QUOTE]
Where is the Hackett rant thread please? 😀 just had a search but couldn’t find anything.

Reactions: 3
They were thanking their patrons for contributing to their equipment etc and initially I thought there has been some form of charity effort when he started the sentance.
And it made me think that as a collective group they could achieve so much. So easy for them to set a monthly go fund me charity. If everyone donated a pound or more just in patreon and YT subscribers they would have £150 make that a £5 they could do so much group with combined levels on income. Share that within FB groups they get even more. But that's effort for someone elses cause. Easy for them to set up multiple revenues for themselves or zoom calls and other IT crap.

For me I dont donate to a set charity per month. One reason is I hate how the big ones operate and pay their big bosses but I also like to share round my giving.
So I just see what I spot online genuine causes. Such as a GoFundMe set up for a guy on his knees financially who is feeding all the stray cats in a town in US, a cat and dog rescue centre in Romania , a UK youth pastor collecting for the local community, meals out for disabled people local charities etc.
Theres plenty of people like me who do it this way so would easily generate even a little pot every month for a good cause.

She would have recruited them a few months ago. Why did she not join then. Unless she joined the group with the intention to help the LGs sell to the sheep. If that was the intention before the complaints started thats manipulative and fucked up

They did the charity go fund me to raise 2000 when they walked up the mountain... they never quite reached the target and left it running then I never heard any more about it... they never showed a thank you letter from the charity so far as I know like fund raisers usually do? Does anyone remember seeing one?

Reactions: 10
Where is the Hackett rant thread please? 😀 just had a search but couldn’t find anything.
[/QUOTE]
Why do the despicable three need to exploit their kid to give him a nest egg can't they just do that with their own income they get from their real jobs ? they are child exploiters imo

Reactions: 1
They did the charity go fund me to raise 2000 when they walked up the mountain... they never quite reached the target and left it running then I never heard any more about it... they never showed a thank you letter from the charity so far as I know like fund raisers usually do? Does anyone remember seeing one?
Nope didn’t see anything either. As usual with them they keep everything discreet. No proof ever of if something was cheap, never show prices of food, hotels etc. Just got to take their word for it. Bearing in mind how much bullshit comes out of their mouth I never believe a word.

I’ve lost count the number of times they’ve taken advantage of an incorrect price online. The mistakes normally made by these big sites are usually few and far between yet Prick seems to manage to find every single one. Something doesn’t add up 💩

Nope didn’t see anything either. As usual with them they keep everything discreet. No proof ever of if something was cheap, never show prices of food, hotels etc. Just got to take their word for it. Bearing in mind how much bullshit comes out of their mouth I never believe a word.

I’ve lost count the number of times they’ve taken advantage of an incorrect price online. The mistakes normally made by these big sites are usually few and far between yet Prick seems to manage to find every single one. Something doesn’t add up 💩
Its all about genuine transparency and they have none. If you CHOOSE to live your life on a public platform you need to be 100% honest and 100% transparent. I have lost count how many times PRICK has said he got a bargain cos something was priced wrong BUT NOT ONCE has he ever shown a screen shot to back it up... why? Cos its bollocks

She must be furious that what they must have sold it to her as a ‘promotional’ opportunity has now ended with them giving incorrect info and now the company being exposed as MLM … and omg I just realized I bet he didn’t pay the up front cost and convinced her to cover it in the pitch of then giving the company exposure so the new recruits they attract would join her team !! The might be what the paid promotion banner at the start of that slog referred to? (They never actually stated what the paid promotion was did they?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.