The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell me where the drama with TD3 is
No drama as such I think - Jim had tweeted about how dumb clickbait / shockface thumbnails were and it ended with a few tweets about how crappy the Podge Guys were so he’s restricted who can reply to his original tweet.
Unless something else happened this morning lol

Reactions: 6
No drama as such I think - Jim had tweeted about how dumb clickbait / shockface thumbnails were and it ended with a few tweets about how crappy the Podge Guys were so he’s restricted who can reply to his original tweet.
I think the drama is coming more from their attitude of looking down on those that do use a particular style of thumbnail. Plus Bazza saying he dislikes that style of thumbnail and clickbait title when he does it himself and is best mates with the LG’s who are also guilty of it.

Reactions: 10
Not sure what his end goal was - slagging it off but then restricting the replies so no one can reply to it to avoid a backlash? Stirring it all up but not wanting to actually say anything?

Reactions: 9
Not sure what his end goal was - slagging it off but then restricting the replies so no one can reply to it to avoid a backlash? Stirring it all up but not wanting to actually say anything?
Yeah they only shut it off once things were being said that didn’t fit into their own narrative. Such as the screen shot of examples of Bazza’s own click bait vlogs on his channel (even though he says he doesn’t like clickbait) then others pointing out that the lodge guys (his best mates) are very much guilty of doing the thing they are all looking down on others for doing. I don’t think they expected it to go south that way and then shut it off

Reactions: 8
The despicable three dont use clickbait thumbnails they just exploit their son which is a lot worse .. they are better keeping their mouths zipped it was probably Jim that tweeted it half cut

Reactions: 4
The despicable three dont use clickbait thumbnails they just exploit their son which is a lot worse .. they are better keeping their mouths zipped it was probably Jim that tweeted it half cut
They don’t, but they knew what they were doing by posting about them. They like stirring the tit however and looking down on others.

Reactions: 6
You’re not being private at all. You don’t mention what you do for work cos the truth is you don’t do bleeping anything. Biggest bullshitters I’ve ever encountered.

I’m still unaware of ANYONE who can have so many alleged jobs at once but still manage to do what they please all day, every day, all the time, plus chuck in constant holidays. It’s an impossibility.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
They don’t, but they knew what they were doing by posting about them. They like stirring the tit however and looking down on others.
Yes she is a snooty witch imo and on a older vlog she was basically slagging people of that go on caravan holidays as if that's beneath them

You’re not being private at all. You don’t mention what you do for work cos the truth is you don’t do bleeping anything. Biggest bullshitters I’ve ever encountered.

I’m still unaware of ANYONE who can have so many alleged jobs at once but still manage to do what they please all day, every day, all the time, plus chuck in constant holidays. It’s an impossibility.
So they don't mind showing us what should be the most private moments.. in bed, him "cooking" absolutely basically everything they do at home yet they can't say where they work? because we all no they don't and this proves it 100%

Reactions: 14
It is strange, I get that people don't always want to share details of the job but most will say what area they work in.
Prick probably has a bit of this and a bit of that but not much as always out and about. Most go on holiday to have a break from work but they go away to get away from their small lodge and horrible apartment

Wonder if the tax man knows about all the jobs he does

My dad is 73 and he still goes to work in a factory ! They don’t know what hard work is ?

Leigh is the laziest he must have been brought up with his mum running hand and foot to him ?

Reactions: 7
Prick is such a tit. Just own what you said re: the Joe Bloggs thing.

I think his main problem is he thinks he is cleverer than everyone else and doesn't realise for one minute he is actually thick as pigshit and very transparent.

Reactions: 19
“We also have multiple jobs and a home to run.” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

As detached from reality as anyone can get. Me and my Mrs work just the one full time job each and can only get out on the weekend.

Multiple jobs! Cunts.
Hardly need to 'run a home's when you have no kids or pets. Small area to clean with 2 adults who have plenty of time on their hands.
How can they work so hard but always be on front of th camera or out somewhere every day. I work part time 4 days a week and still struggle to squeeze in a trip to a cafe with hubby or a friend once a week and usually on the weekends.
They have the luxury of time and to have that you are not hard worked.
Not everyone can fit in extra activities like he claims. I am lucky with reduced hours and no children so can have time to craft and hobby but not everyone has the luxury

Reactions: 11
What is so funny is that they are genuinely baffled why they are getting bad comments over this!! What did they expect when they came out yet again claiming they are better and cleverer than everyone else. Oh look at this amazing thing we have, that you are just Joe Bloggs and can't access because we are superior and you so lowly. At what point did they not think this would rub people the wrong way who genuinely work hard for their money and holidays is a big luxury expense and you sit around sharing tea cakes and now claiming 80% discounts!

Reactions: 9
Yes she is a snooty witch imo and on a older vlog she was basically slagging people of that go on caravan holidays as if that's beneath them

So they don't mind showing us what should be the most private moments.. in bed, him "cooking" absolutely basically everything they do at home yet they can't say where they work? because we all no they don't and this proves it 100%
Exactly they over share personal details about everything else including health and family issues yet can’t actually say what ‘work’ they do! Red light warnings there !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.